PDA

View Full Version : DOY - more sex...

MjukisDjur
07-09-04, 14:59
Where is the promised sex? I roamed doy for 20 minutes yesterday before giving up :)

Oh and KK better work on some of the mobs in doy. One guy was shooting a fat guy mob through a glasswindow for ages without any reaction from him...

JustIn_Case
07-09-04, 15:04
Hmmm, what was it they said...oooh, dont post exploits in the forums ;)

Benjie
07-09-04, 15:05
More sex = motion captured strippers, which are currently bugged.

Oh, and DoY isn't finished. Several shops are still empty.

garyu69
07-09-04, 15:34
I want to know where the condom machine is.

Original monk
07-09-04, 16:17
I want to know where the condom machine is.

indeed, same here

i cant believe that std's been exterminated completely in the post apocalyptic universe :) the other way around however ..

sex is important, safe sex even more

dont think it wont happen to you, by thinking this alone youre chances of getting one increase allready ..

Richard Slade
07-09-04, 16:19
Everyone's diseased and radiated and babies only come from MC5,
why use condoms?

garyu69
07-09-04, 16:25
why use condoms?Because not everyone washes their hands after thet've been.

Original monk
07-09-04, 16:51
why use condoms?

its not only about disease control, its also about populationcontrol, ya can imagine all those kids running around in our zone's ? (all yelling 1111337oneone1111KOSKOS111KOS!!!OMG111)

knowing neocrons engine of not being able to handle THAT many people in 1 zone

would be cool to have new proffesions tough: dex/babysitting

213/150 pure babysitter working for tips/hour @ plaza 2 kindergarden next to HEW

8|

Richard Slade
07-09-04, 17:13
its not only about disease control, its also about populationcontrol, ya can imagine all those kids running around in our zone's ? (all yelling 1111337oneone1111KOSKOS111KOS!!!OMG111)

Babies come from MC5, not people. :rolleyes:

Original monk
07-09-04, 18:26
Babies come from MC5, not people. :rolleyes:

daamn that commander sure knows he's stuff then 8|

edit: still i would use condoms when ya see some of those weirdass prostitutes like black lilly, everyone in neocron knows black lilly :o (or so i heard)

Richard Slade
07-09-04, 18:34
daamn that commander sure knows he's stuff then 8|

edit: still i would use condoms when ya see some of those weirdass prostitutes like black lilly, everyone in neocron knows black lilly :o (or so i heard)
Not me I just know mal.... err.. dro..... uhhh... NOONE! I'm a monk and has sworn to not have sex.. *cough cough*

seraphian
07-09-04, 18:39
my guess is between the lack of an ozone layer causing massive UV radiation, the residual fallout from the bombs (which NCs mag-filter would NOT protect against, though DoY's hard dome would have, had a giant hole not been blown in it) and the explosions in the DoY, most everyone in NC is sterile...

STDs on the other hand, well it would be **really** embarrasing to explain how your hard-as-nails killer tank was killed by something called 'swollenwinky IV(b)'

Richard Slade
07-09-04, 18:43
my guess is between the lack of an ozone layer causing massive UV radiation, the residual fallout from the bombs (which NCs mag-filter would NOT protect against, though DoY's hard dome would have, had a giant hole not been blown in it) and the explosions in the DoY, most everyone in NC is sterile...

STDs on the other hand, well it would be **really** embarrasing to explain how your hard-as-nails killer tank was killed by something called 'swollenwinky IV(b)'
LoL that's pure quality I tell ya ;)

Imagine the "Burningsensation MK VII"
8|

Koshinn
07-09-04, 18:59
You can get blowjobs from some NPCs in DoY at least. There's at least one stripper that gives them, but it's all dialogue. And it's in german.