PDA

View Full Version : This game = impossible

alig
07-09-04, 13:01
Im trying to promote this game on HL2.net but it just isnt good enough. Where the fuck is a download site, an official one? coming from your own server?

enigma_b17
07-09-04, 13:05
nc1 can be gotten from neocron.com

nc2 can be gotten from bt, though not advertised on their site :P

Dajuda
07-09-04, 13:06
Can you people stop complaining about shit for like 5 min?

Cruiser
07-09-04, 13:07
there are some non BT, unofficial links for NC2 in this thread
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=109637

BaDDaSS
07-09-04, 13:11
lol, complaining about complaints eh?

alig
07-09-04, 13:17
Im complaining because this game is dying and there was about 3 people in my thread that said "cant be arsed" because they cant even get the .torrent so how about you get out my thread and take your comments somewhere else? mmkay

All the unofficial sites are to busy...this needs a proper download site sponsored by kk and needs to be put on fileplanet and such. Im just wondering if its gunna ever be put on sites like that otherwise im wasting my time. Im trying to do my part.

Spermy
07-09-04, 13:18
Im complaining because this game is dying and there was about 3 people in my thread that said "cant be arsed" because they cant even get the .torrent so how about you get out my thread and take your comments somewhere else? mmkay

All the unofficial sites are to busy...this needs a proper download site sponsored by kk and needs to be put on fileplanet and such. Im just wondering if its gunna ever be put on sites like that otherwise im wasting my time. Im trying to do my part.

Post this...

Flash get - solves all your probs - google it.

Right - Install flashget

Right click this link www.truexpression.com/ncbeta/nc2beta.zip

Select Download with flashget

Split it into however many chunks you think your processor and bandwidth can handle.

Enjoy.

This DL was on a 300k line from NTL. Just so ya know.
Took about 10 hours. Maxing out at about 70ish

Radamez
07-09-04, 13:39

Don't jump on his back, are YOU making an effort to promote the game? :confused:

People are lazy, die-hard NC fans bitched and moaned about using Bittorrent, I imagine people that have barely heard of NC are a little difficult to persuade..

El_MUERkO
07-09-04, 13:48
As I understand it KK havent officially announced the start of NC2s beta, all us forum campers are getting in a couple of days early.

Once KK do officially announce it I'm sure they'll add a download link to the NC2 website.

So I suggest you relax a little.

alig
07-09-04, 13:54
I thought they was officially releasing it yesterday? :/

Anyway if thats the case then i guess i can wait :p

Oh and a GM was in my thread...well an old one, Moonunit.

enigma_b17
07-09-04, 14:00
it was released yesterday but i would assume that the press releases they were talking about were aimed at the german market, so we wont be hearin anythin for a bit :P

Dajuda
07-09-04, 14:06
Don't jump on his back, are YOU making an effort to promote the game? :confused:

People are lazy, die-hard NC fans bitched and moaned about using Bittorrent, I imagine people that have barely heard of NC are a little difficult to persuade..

There are plenty of Direct DL links .. I DLed at 400kb/s from one someone posted. People are just too lazy to actually look around. And as for promoting the game, thats KK job, let them do it. As for the game it, just seems like every other thread is about how this or that sucks, bitch bitch bitch.. chill the fuck out people, it's still beta. Instead of making 1000 post about how hacknet sucks or the HUD or models.. go test, report bugs, do what you're suppose to do in beta .. then when we start paying for it and it still sucks, then you can bitch. Anyways just my $.02, time for sleep.