PDA

View Full Version : Segregation Concern

bounty
07-09-04, 10:52
I feel that at the start of retail there is gonna be a huge segregation amongst the various saturn/pluto/uranus servers. Theres gonna be all sorts of clans that are like "pluto>*" or "Saturn Coilition."

I think this is an aspect that hasn't been thought of thoroughly and at first glance it might be good for creating competition amongst the server, but another part of me says it could have a very adverse affect and destroy the inter workings of the server.

Thoughts?

Benjie
07-09-04, 10:58
Thoughts?
'My dicks bigger than your dick' has been around for centurys. It's a testosterone thing.

bounty
07-09-04, 11:00
[ edited ]

juvestar15
07-09-04, 11:00
Well the NC2 faction system wouldn't support it. There would be a 2 on 1 situation. Then you have to contend with players coming back and current players choosing the side they like. If any factions form they'd be all the PKing "hard-asses" in one faction, carebears in another and so on.

Benjie
07-09-04, 11:01
troll.
Not so. Look it up in a medical dictionary if you don't believe me.

Carinth
07-09-04, 20:25
I think it'll be fun : ) That's the main reason I'm moving to the multi slot international. For the past two years we've had ego clashes between the 3 english servers, but rarely could it go beyond words. Not many are willing to start a new char on a dif server just to prove how good they are.

Bragging aside, I do think it will be a lot of fun to fight clans from other servers. Over the past two years we end up fighting the same people over and over again. Now we get a chance to mix it up.

I don't think there will be as much server segregation, it will be more per clan. As in this clan X from Saturn thinks it's the best and goes after Clan Y on Jupiter who think they're the best, etc. Then there's also the individuals who think they're the best. I can't wait to fight all the ppu's : )