PDA

View Full Version : So now you have seen the beta - are you leaving?

evs
07-09-04, 10:33
Seems there's a lot of hatred and disgruntled peeps after the beta release.

As with anything there will be those that expected too much and those thaty expected too little.

But are you - the paying customer - going to fork out for NC2 now you've seen what it's like?

Be interesting to see how many are going to leave.....

[TgR]KILLER
07-09-04, 10:41
lol play nc2 ofcourse..

and as said 2000 times.. nobody can have seen the whole game allready.. i played pretty much since open beta started and din't even see the whole of DOY.. and so much other shit was added in the wastelands etc. and more stuff is still gonna be added.. like i heard that only about 20% or not even 20% of the skins are in.

but anyway.. for the people who judge the whole game on a beta release they din't even fully see.. i rather have them leave :p

bounty
07-09-04, 10:42
Way, WAAAY too early to tell to give KK a fair chance.

I'm not so much pissed off about anything NC2 lacks, i don't care about that, what I'm disappointed about is the lack of focus on some CORE issues that need ironed out such as ppu inbalancing, para, rifle clipping, etc. As of now i'm playing nc2 but how long i stay will depend on in this order.

1)population
2)some focus on core issues like listed above
3)would like to see a great number of old vets back.

Nvidia
07-09-04, 10:48
I wouldn't take any results from this poll to heart anyways - most of the people in this community are hypocrites.

A prime example is KRIMINAL69. I saw him make a post in the open beta forums today. Do you have any idea how much trash that guy has talked about Neocron since he left such a long time ago? But yet he's back to try out the beta for a game he spent so much time talking complete and utter shit about?

I don't believe a SINGLE person who says they're leaving. There's been so many people leave only to come back again a few months later that I wanna puke.

Benjie
07-09-04, 10:50
This collective leaving thread is against the forum rules.

Dargeshaad
07-09-04, 10:52
This thread is retarded and techincally against the forum rules.

So are your troll'ish comments

Drake6k
07-09-04, 10:53

I agree...

I'm staying and anyone that is leaving please do so now and stop trolling the forums.

Benjie
07-09-04, 10:54
So are your troll'ish comments
Touche!

http://www.planete-aventure.net/hero/guybrush55.gif

boombang
07-09-04, 10:54
only just finished the damn download! (sticks finger up at selfish bastards obviously not sharing /\/\/\/\/\ and out playing)

evs
07-09-04, 10:57
I'm just interested to see how many people are upping sticks and leaving or perhaps going back to NC1.

Mainly for my own personal interest - as if most of the people i play alongside arent going to play NC2 - i may as well stay in NC1.

Also I'm glad you quoted Benjie's 'attack' as i have the little fanboy on ignore anyway - show's im not wrong in my decision.

bounty
07-09-04, 10:58

I have absolutely nothing against you and overall think you are a cool guy but calling a thread retarded is not only as bad as a stupid post, but it too, is technically against the forum rules as well.

Mattimeo
07-09-04, 11:03
This thread is against the forum rules.

how is it against the rules?

Archeus
07-09-04, 11:05
Mainly for my own personal interest - as if most of the people i play alongside arent going to play NC2 - i may as well stay in NC1.

I would be very surprised if anyone at all will go to NC1. AFAIK only NC1 players can play on the classic server and it will loose head count rather then gain. Add to that your character is still getting screwed out of items, and the server won't be updated with new content.

evs
07-09-04, 11:09
Are you still tied to the same '10 item' rule if you stay in NC1 ?

bounty
07-09-04, 11:16
I would be very surprised if anyone at all will go to NC1. AFAIK only NC1 players can play on the classic server and it will loose head count rather then gain. Add to that your character is still getting screwed out of items, and the server won't be updated with new content.

Lets not forget no events either and like you said, i would be suprised to see very many people on a server since most will migrate to nc2 and not want to deal with leveling another character.

winnoc
07-09-04, 11:20
For all the people that are leaving :

I'll be collecting your items at mb gr tonight, between 20 and 24 o' clock GMT+1.

Off course i will give you a receipt for you tax deductions :-)

Archeus
07-09-04, 11:23
Are you still tied to the same '10 item' rule if you stay in NC1 ?

Somewhat more then 10 items, but yes same rules as migrating to NC2.

deac
07-09-04, 11:24

go play mod somewhere else...

edit: ill just keep one account alive and stay around and moan ;)

HatchetRyda
07-09-04, 11:28
TheJester the notorius newb killer from NCAT and the server Uranus will be leaving due to DoY and do not really need to judge as I do not like where the game is going so I will be leaving and which will be another few days or so.

But, for now this is not a leaving post.

Dirk_Gently
07-09-04, 11:32
I do not like where the game is going

Well as I am on dial up and can't download the beta client I'd love to know why :p

shodanjr_gr
07-09-04, 11:42

Benjie, quit being such a fanboi... are you trying to get a job at KK or something?

evs
07-09-04, 12:11
Im not so sure yknow.

Whats to stop people levelling chars quickly on NC1 and then porting it to NC2 where its harder to cap?

If it takes 7 days to cap a PE on NC1, but 30 on NC2, i imagine peeps will do that ?

So i guess NC1 may still have a decent population.

alig
07-09-04, 12:27
I put play and pay for nc2 because its WAY to early to decide anything. The last 2 years of my life playing this are'nt going to be decided from playing a rank fucking 0/2.

When my proper chars are in nc2 next week and the fun really starts when NCAT are blowing up neocron then ill know for sure whether i want to play NC2.

Oh and jester you mofo. You aint even pk'ed anyone in NC2 yet. Dont leave man.

Dribble Joy
07-09-04, 12:30
I'll be there.

Masentaja
07-09-04, 13:24
Hell no, won't be leaving in a looong loong time!
Nc2 brings more juice to the game, and i'm thirsty as a camel! Played the beta a bit this morning, and it seemed fantastic, allthough navigating in DoY area takes some time to learn it. But so far so good! :D

Clownst0pper
07-09-04, 13:26
DOY has changed ALOT since the first wave of beta testers, what you see now is no where near a final product, it is beta...it is beta...it is beta...

I wanted to stress this, as the amount of people ive heard saying "Its still got bugs!!"

Well duh :rolleyes:

CarniFlex
07-09-04, 13:39
id make up my mind in the last few days of beta. But to be honest this piece of shit aint exactly what id expected. when designing characters zooming in suddenly the chars turns away and dissappears out of hte window! LOTS of synching problem, HUD is horrible, even the old nc1 is better than this one, this one is just giving me a headache. I sure hope they put some more firepower into making a more customizable hud. Just the alternative to change the transparency of the windows etc INGAME not trough some haxxing some ini file.

/edit, true clownstopper it is beta. But its still a taste of whats coming.

El_MUERkO
07-09-04, 13:41
One day of beta and already the whingers burst into tears and bring their ball home.

Nasher
07-09-04, 14:07
Its come quite far since the start of closed beta, but KK seem to have this habbit of being old bugs back from the dead :p

You should have seen how messed up the new models were (one of them only had 1 leg and peoples hair would float off)

deac
07-09-04, 14:12
DOY has changed ALOT since the first wave of beta testers, what you see now is no where near a final product, it is beta...it is beta...it is beta...

I wanted to stress this, as the amount of people ive heard saying "Its still got bugs!!"

Well duh :rolleyes:

let me stress onething... WE STILL HAVE BUGS FROM THE LAST BETA IN NC2

just got online and guess what? .........sync..........

Dajuda
07-09-04, 14:18
I agree...

I'm staying and anyone that is leaving please do so now and stop trolling the forums.

Agreed.

Maester Seymour
07-09-04, 14:21
I'll be staying for NC2, so long as i can still pay for my accounts with a switch card :cool:

Clownst0pper
07-09-04, 14:23
let me stress onething... WE STILL HAVE BUGS FROM THE LAST BETA IN NC2

just got online and guess what? .........sync..........

Well ive been in DOY beta since the second wave, and I have yet to fatal once, or shync once.

Thats like 8/9 weeks ago...

Jonax
07-09-04, 14:26
I'm in love with the Dome of York - Why would I leave? :)

Though a good point has been raised - It's amazing how many have threatened to leave and are still around. :lol:

Dribble Joy
07-09-04, 14:32
Well ive been in DOY beta since the second wave, and I have yet to fatal once, or shync once.

Same here, I have only crashed on exiting and very very rarely when zoning.
And that was before a zone crash bug was fixed.

Scikar
07-09-04, 14:33
I would love to stay, but as this thread and many others show, with this community it's just not worth it. It's currently 50/50 whether I stay or leave, I should be able to get the beta this weekend, so I'll make my mind up soon after. However, if I do decide to quit, I'll actually quit for good, rather than sit around whining about how much I hate the game/KK and all the time paying them money for the priviledge. :rolleyes:

Praetorian
07-09-04, 14:54
Staying for NC2!

But after 1 hour of beta... following happened/observations:

direct crash to desktop (several!)
sync-warp into hacknet from leaving a sewer (subsequently falling to my death)
found out i could not alt tab without a black screen of death
runners look like stringpuppets, i mean using melee as a spy looks so... uh... bad!

Hmmm, and KK want to publish a polished product by this month? I fear the worst, but hope for the best because i love Neocron and i so want this to finally be a success, and the game we all dream about... But as the beta stands now... 8|

Prankster26193
07-09-04, 17:17
in Benjie's defense -

LMFAO, I really cant believe you are flaming him for supporting the game he plays! YOUR THE MORONS WHO ARE PLAYING A GAME YOU DONT SUPPORT!

Flaming benjie (not exactly flaming, but for lack of a better word)

That post was completely out of contex but all is forgiven, since you have edited the post out.

On topic: I am sticking around until the end, I have left twice but the neocrack pulls me back in.

As for KK, how could you let so many idiots into closed beta who do nothing but flame your game, but not let the players who could give technically advice and have IQ's higher then 4 into it?

Birkoff
07-09-04, 17:24
[ edited ]

On topic: I won't leave i don't think i could get the heart to yet. Personally if the NCpro team have time on there hands and change the gay RPOS to a sexy one like in NC1 the game looks fucking kewl :)... Jsut pissed i died twice jumping aorund in the city :P

GUnna be playing Classic till i can transfer my characters to open beta though.

(it should be free for existing players though :), we are all mugs lets jsut admit it )

Lareolan
07-09-04, 17:50
Lets not forget no events either and like you said, i would be suprised to see very many people on a server since most will migrate to nc2 and not want to deal with leveling another character.

And NC2 will have events? I've been playing for quite a while now, and I haven't seen ONE SINGLE event yet. Why? Because I'm in EST timezone and never home when the europeans get their events. Not to mention that 90% of the "events" are utter shit. I mean, gee, very creative "event". Spawn 100 billion mobs and watch the chaos and the 2fps and the PKers making it all the more useless...

Benjie
07-09-04, 17:57
edited by me

Nidhogg
07-09-04, 18:01
Good job too - I've warned you about responding to flames. As you can see, reporting a bad post is more effective.

N

ichinin
07-09-04, 18:53
I'm gonna be in it.. gonna have to get a WAY faster gfx card/proc/systemcard unless i want to play with 2 fps..

Yeah, lol.. people dont get the diff between END PRODUCT and BETA.

*Caugh caugh* NDA *Caugh*

(Or are the testers released from it now?)

Shadow Dancer
07-09-04, 19:10
Im not so sure yknow.

Whats to stop people levelling chars quickly on NC1 and then porting it to NC2 where its harder to cap?

If it takes 7 days to cap a PE on NC1, but 30 on NC2, i imagine peeps will do that ?

Hah, I never even thought of that.

Way, WAAAY too early to tell to give KK a fair chance.

I'm not so much pissed off about anything NC2 lacks, i don't care about that, what I'm disappointed about is the lack of focus on some CORE issues that need ironed out such as ppu inbalancing, para, rifle clipping, etc. As of now i'm playing nc2 but how long i stay will depend on in this order.

2)some focus on core issues like listed above

Exactly. Therein lies the reason why i'm leaning so heavily towards quitting. I think the graphical upgrade is great. There are alot of great things about DOY. To me it's definitely worthy being called a big expansion pack. I also think the higher population is a major + for me. But like bounty said, some major issues haven't even been touched. I love pvp so much, but monks are completely the same for NC2. I thought maybe KK would tweak/alter them for NC2, but no the same crazy imbalance is there. I'm still giving it a chance though till they let us import our chars to beta. See what it's like, see what happens. But the fact that monks haven't been touched, and they have been the biggest source of imbalance through-out neocron, well that's very disheartening.

As of now, i'm undecided. So if there's an option for that, i'll pick it.

Swelly
07-09-04, 20:37
I will stay and pay
Many ppl may dislike huds and so on
I did think it was a bit huge too until I changed color on it.Think it is better already.So it is the eye that is not used to it.Anime chars.... Well we all know anime chars are popular so what can we do to get more players....Put anime chars :)
Maybe it will be customizable as well or some mods to change if ppl do not like them.Personally I love the lips on the bugged PE ;)
Game itself... Well except for some long syncs and stuff like that I think it is fun and will be REALLY fun when ppl get their chars moved.Lots of places to fight and so on.Hacknet is nice also as it is alot faster to run thrue there and run thrue wastelands.And as it is beta I guess we see lots of more stuff in it when it goes retail.Maybe even before.
And ppl were asking for events....Guess that would be harcore to spawn 2 WB`s to kill all 0/2 ppl lol.
Well I just hope it will all work out just fine as I see potential in this game and not like other moamers that cry cry and cry about stupid things.
Well done KK ;) PS No I am not looking for work over there lol

naimex
07-09-04, 20:55
.....where is the reactivate option ?

Cliffy
07-09-04, 21:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by evs
Im not so sure yknow.

I may be wrong but as the servers will be coming down on Sept 26, that will effectively be the date your character stats will be based on ; even if you play on the classic server and later move to an nc2 server.Not sure though. ;)

Clothing_Option
07-09-04, 21:23
most pple from exo have waited 5 months for this moment
Why would we leave now. We knew there wasnt going to be a total remaking of the game then. We love the game play and any improvements are welcome from the dev.

evs
08-09-04, 11:14
Had a play last night, not sure what to make of it yet really.

Levelling is 2-3 times slower than on NC1 it seems.

I think NC1 will get a bit of a hammering for most people

Dirk_Gently
08-09-04, 11:17
Figure I will stay around and moan. ;)

shenten
08-09-04, 12:49
I'll pay and play until WoW is released then make a pause/cancel. I prefer to have the possibility to come back at a a later time.

I'll pay to be sure my capped char will be on NC2 so i can play them later.
But to be honest if i was playing a new MMORPG that would be really good at the moment, i would have cancelled. Nothing in NC2 is enough to justify the price raise or it being NC2 (same bugs, same things).

I like NC1, so i'll like NC2 because NC2 is NC1 with 3 skins added. I'm not hating NC2, it is just that is it NC1 and i'll have to pay more to play the same game and i'm kinda disappointed with the results of 2 years of developpement.

So KK will have my money for the moment, just because i don't have other MMO i like for the moment not because their work on NC2 justify it IMO. NC2 is too expensive for the same buggy game with 2 or 3 new features that ain't major.

JustIn_Case
08-09-04, 13:58
because NC2 is NC1 with 3 skins added

??? A little more then just 3 skins is added....

Fafhrd
08-09-04, 16:54
I'm going to try out NC2 with my 2nd account. If I like it then i'll join up with my main account - otherwise i'll just throw my stuff at plaza1 and make some people happy :-)
maybe some guys are continuing to play nc1 and i'll be amongst them.... (as long as kk keeps the servers running).

You arent forced to upgrade, are you?

/rant
When playing beta i feel like running around a comic world - not the dark and dangerous neocron i used to play. i even started to use 1st person view for not beeing able to look at the "cast" animation without getting a bad stomach.

some of the guys i used to play with have either stopped playing already or are heavily reducing their playtime. i miss them and i miss the nice fights we used to have. regardless if we were winning or getting spanked. its been just good times then.

i also feel that reakktor depends too much on graphical effects instead of pushing the storyline or introducing new missions/items/char-builds. i obviously didnt choose nc1 for its looks, but the way nc2 is going to look i wouldnt even dl the 1.6gig file for a test. i'll better get the latest nethack and get that damn amulet.

mystery8
08-09-04, 22:51
I've heard some good things about NC2 and a lot of bad things. Synch errors still around. FREs are still around. Droning bugs. Memory leak... For the past 18 months or so I've wanted to believe DoY (then BDoY, then NC:BDoY, now, NC2:BDoY) would fix all old problems. Sure, new ones would be introduced, but I figured now that KK was only focusing on NC2 they'd get squashed quickly instead of having to wait weeks or months (if ever).

I'm not so sure this is the case. I'm not ready to give up yet though. I'll wait until the NC2 Trial is available and make my decision then.

Benjie
08-09-04, 23:06
I've heard some good things about NC2 and a lot of bad things. Synch errors still around. FREs are still around. Droning bugs. Memory leak... For the past 18 months or so I've wanted to believe DoY (then BDoY, then NC:BDoY, now, NC2:BDoY) would fix all old problems. Sure, new ones would be introduced, but I figured now that KK was only focusing on NC2 they'd get squashed quickly instead of having to wait weeks or months (if ever).

I'm not so sure this is the case. I'm not ready to give up yet though. I'll wait until the NC2 Trial is available and make my decision then.
You should judge the finished product, not the beta. Come 26th, if the beta still has fre's and memory leaks I'm sure many would petition for a delay.

deac
08-09-04, 23:14
You should judge the finished product, not the beta. Come 26th, if the beta still has fre's and memory leaks I'm sure many would petition for a delay.

haha right.. those that remember the last time we had a beta also know how it ended and how many bugs that got fix :\

I like some things about nc2 but im thinking that once the fun of the new sectors run out we are just stuck with the same opwars vs the same ppl.

well its nice to see ppl around that havent played in ages and the world isnt empty.

Im allrdy tired of hacknet.. i just hope op waring got some improvments and the same goes for pvp.

If not im not even going to last a month :(

one last thing.. it feels like they juse added new skins to old nc1.. nc2 got all the same bugs.

Mattimeo
08-09-04, 23:30
haha right.. those that remember the last time we had a beta also know how it ended and how many bugs that got fix :\

I like some things about nc2 but im thinking that once the fun of the new sectors run out we are just stuck with the same opwars vs the same ppl.

well its nice to see ppl around that havent played in ages and the world isnt empty.

Im allrdy tired of hacknet.. i just hope op waring got some improvments and the same goes for pvp.

If not im not even going to last a month :(

one last thing.. it feels like they juse added new skins to old nc1.. nc2 got all the same bugs.

Don't forget they're charging an extra $6 a month for this! :lol:

mystery8
08-09-04, 23:33

As I said in my post. I'm waiting until the NC2 Trial (after retail) is available before I decide. Why should I not judge NC2 based on the condition of Open Beta? We were told the same thing some two years ago. NC1 had a lot of bugs then and a lot of people thought it wasn't ready. It went ahead anyways. What makes you think KK's going to delay the game just because the community petitions them to do so? I'm sorry, but I just don't see that happening. If it did, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Like I said before, I'm waiting before I decide.

[Edit] - @ LiL T:
Its people like you who wonder why server populations are so low :p

People stay around and moan because they like the game, but know it can be far better and want it to be better. If they really hated the game, they'd just leave.

LiL T
08-09-04, 23:34
This community pisses me off look at the people who like to be different by voting (Stay around and moan) plz don't stay around and moan I'm pretty sure some of you just enjoy moaning and pissing people off. Just leave if your disapointed you people are starting to REALLY GRIP MY SHIT :mad:

deac
09-09-04, 12:05
This community pisses me off look at the people who like to be different by voting (Stay around and moan) plz don't stay around and moan I'm pretty sure some of you just enjoy moaning and pissing people off. Just leave if your disapointed you people are starting to REALLY GRIP MY SHIT :mad:

its not that easy to leave a game you played for +2 years...
soo ill just stay around and moan

like atm i cant be arsed to lvl a char in open beta. ill just moan on the forums untill i can get a old char transferd ^^

PsynetNeo
09-09-04, 13:27
i'm leaving for awhile.. maybe for good.. see how i feel in the future

Clownst0pper
09-09-04, 14:11
i'm leaving for awhile.. maybe for good.. see how i feel in the future

I leave on the 14th! :eek: :angel:

coppertop
09-09-04, 15:20
Was pretty certain about going to NC2 till 15 mins ago. Now that I spotted the news about the removal of cath and AP sanctums I am having serious doubts again. As a PPU I am left wondering exactly what I can take with me to NC2 when they are removing the only 2 rare items I actually used. Dont get me wrong, I have a rare para but its been used maybe a dozen times in the past 12 months. Now if I do go to NC2 para is going to be the only rare spell left that Is worth using.

darknessfairy
09-09-04, 15:29
Was pretty certain about going to NC2 till 15 mins ago. Now that I spotted the news about the removal of cath and AP sanctums I am having serious doubts again. As a PPU I am left wondering exactly what I can take with me to NC2 when they are removing the only 2 rare items I actually used. Dont get me wrong, I have a rare para but its been used maybe a dozen times in the past 12 months. Now if I do go to NC2 para is going to be the only rare spell left that Is worth using.

I agree. Im having my doubts now. I wa certain i was going to move over. Now im thinking whats the point if they're gunna keep fucking us over at the last minute

Lareolan
09-09-04, 17:08

I agree! I always was using the sanctums because the old NC1's performance on my system wasn't that good and the single spells are DEAD slow and use up a LOT of psi... Now they are killing those and the new "improved" engine runs even worse than the old NC1 (So much for KK promicing to make the game FASTER)... So somehow I am supposed to aim and help a friend from 10 stacks of poison while getting hit myself AND doing it all at 5fps. GEE! Great job... :mad:

It's like they're intentionally trying to make me leave or something. If it gets any worse I simply won't be able to play. :(

giga191
09-09-04, 17:12
There are too many noobs in beta... gets frustrating having to explain everything to them

Consecro
09-09-04, 17:14
I agree! I always was using the sanctums because the old NC1's performance on my system wasn't that good and the single spells are DEAD slow and use up a LOT of psi... Now they are killing those and the new "improved" engine runs even worse than the old NC1 (So much for KK promicing to make the game FASTER)... So somehow I am supposed to aim and help a friend from 10 stacks of poison while getting hit myself AND doing it all at 5fps. GEE! Great job... :mad:

It's like they're intentionally trying to make me leave or something. If it gets any worse I simply won't be able to play. :(well i dont think they are trying to get you leave, but the sanctums did make cave ppuing so easy, pop the sanctum and every now and again throw a heal can recall dying often from ppu'd caving, tho cant recall my ppu having to do that much.

always though hmm must be boring keeping me alive just pressing a button every now and again, this may maybe it will make it more involving for ppu

and there should be a slight improvement in FPS when they eventually get the issues stopping this sorted

There are too many noobs in beta... gets frustrating having to explain everything to them but thats a good thing

Lareolan
09-09-04, 17:22
well i dont think they are trying to get you leave, but the sanctums did make cave ppuing so easy, pop the sanctum and every now and again throw a heal can recall dying often from ppu'd caving, tho cant recall my ppu having to do that much.

always though hmm must be boring keeping me alive just pressing a button every now and again, this may maybe it will make it more involving for ppu

and there should be a slight improvement in FPS when they eventually get the issues stopping this sorted

but thats a good thing

Well, the sanctum allowed me NOT having to try to hit the person I am guarding with a really slow and expensive spell I cannot afford to miss at 10 fps or less (when getting hit). Any old spell is pretty fast, so I can afford to miss the holy heal a couple of times before getting it right. The impact on my psi pool is minimal and the time lost isn't that bad either. But with Holy Cath, I either hit with it on the first try, or I waste LOADS of time and psi and by the time I can try again, he'll probably be dead already. :(

I can so see KK removing Heal sanctums and true sight sanctum and then PPUs will literally have to be everywhere because you will not be able to have 1 or 2 PPUs for the entire cave. Now you'll need a PPU for each other person going in... Gee, that's sure a great idea. People are complaining how critical PPUs are now. Just wait until there are 2 PPUs for every spy, tank and PE in the game!

Consecro
09-09-04, 17:30
if its any concilation i prefere to level without a PPU whenever possible :D

Archeus
10-09-04, 21:59
The only thing that will stop me from renewing is the level of bugs currently in the game. I might play for the first month but if it is anything like Beta I am gone until it actually gets released as a working product.

That said, I was seriously pissed off that TH was turned into a carebear zone... until I made it NC. Quite a rush moving from zone to zone. Managed to make it all the way to plaza 2 before I had to GR out. So there is still the rush.

DOY for fighting/hunting is just annoying. You can be hit from so many locations that you can never tell where the attack is coming from, and a lot of areas are too open to protect you (vs NC where guards are everywhere).

notneo
11-09-04, 17:49
me im staying ,glad i got 2 spare belts full of rares and now weap parts*(yup all 10) ready for my tradeskillers to do business,then a m8 will have all the vehilce parts so rock and roll .

all this said my new job= less time for nc so maybe i wont get bored so quickly as some ( me included) who lived at nc1

Agent L
11-09-04, 21:34
I'll try nc2. If I couldn't handle it I'll try classic - if there''ll be a way to do it. I'll leave if these 2 both fail.