PDA

View Full Version : oldies

cRazy2003
07-09-04, 00:54
anyone seen this? :p

http://forum.neocron.com/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=287&ltr=&pp=30&order=desc&postslower=0&postsupper=0&sort=joindate&ausername=&homepage=&icq=0&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=

the very first people to join the forum mjs666 and thane :p

if you look at the page before you'll also see some others like the devs and people like maven etc, its nice to look back on what it once was :p

Underground
07-09-04, 01:35
anyone seen this? :p

http://forum.neocron.com/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=287&ltr=&pp=30&order=desc&postslower=0&postsupper=0&sort=joindate&ausername=&homepage=&icq=0&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=

the very first people to join the forum mjs666 and thane :p

if you look at the page before you'll also see some others like the devs and people like maven etc, its nice to look back on what it once was :p

You wernt around then so what are you reminiscing about ? O_o

cRazy2003
07-09-04, 01:36
You wernt around then so what are you reminiscing about ? O_o

to see what the forums were like a long time ago,

is there a problem with this thread too, gee im sorry.

Ryuben
07-09-04, 02:41
to see what the forums were like a long time ago,

is there a problem with this thread too, gee im sorry.
spam :confused:

SPAM!

ahem

well there is no point to this thread

it has nothing to do with the thread started therfor its spam !

MkVenner
07-09-04, 02:43
well i posted a pretty similar thing and it wasnt spam...

i googled my nick and i got back the 1000+ posts ive made and it was weird to look back at em lol, and some of that bans were shocking lol

Ryuben
07-09-04, 02:44
what i want is a list of all the people banned :D

and reasons as to why

but this post is spam as said in my other post on this thread ^_^

MkVenner
07-09-04, 02:45
lol the only person from back then who's stilla around (not including KK staff) is ithy lol

Genty
07-09-04, 02:49
Now is not the time to look at the past, now is the time to look to the future....

Underground
07-09-04, 02:51
lol the only person from back then who's stilla around (not including KK staff) is ithy lol

QD
Chrome
Couple of others.

And if your talking about ingame aswell theres still people like Fenix about on pluto tho hes banned from the forums, he was fenyx, and theres others ingame like like Amfest who still posts aswell

MkVenner
07-09-04, 02:52
i meant on the 1st coupla pages

just noticed Sheba...

and i only know like 5-10 of the german community lol

jernau
07-09-04, 02:58
QD
Chrome
Couple of others.

And if your talking about ingame aswell theres still people like Fenix about on pluto tho hes banned from the forums, he was fenyx, and theres others ingame like like Amfest who still posts aswellQD wasn't here that long ago AFAIK.

Neither was I but I remember/knew/know a lot of the people on those pages and it is good to remember them.

Some are about on new names or became KK/GMs too.

NS_CHROME54
07-09-04, 04:20
hi there. check the thirteenth person on the list. recognize?

Original monk
07-09-04, 08:45
just noticed Sheba...

first thing i noticed here on the forums when i arrived was sheba's siggy :) still think its one of the best siggy's around here, with ryubens sig following closely :)