PDA

View Full Version : New GMs/Quality Assurance

Morganth
06-09-04, 23:36
Just noticed Akuji and Farril floating about, nice to see some new blood!

Hope this means that ingame there will be a little more support than their used to be. Tis not nice to leave a help ticket, then log on the next day with a mail saying "you weren't on so we couldn't help you with your problem" from a GM.

LiquidMetal
06-09-04, 23:57
Akuji and farril arnet new fyi, just cos u dont see us doesnt mean we arnet there! :P

Also when u submit a ticket that recieves a reply saying you wasnt online, it means we need to talk to you before we can try and help. Its not a cop out, its just some stuff needs dealing with inperson :)

Morganth
07-09-04, 00:02
Akuji and farril arnet new fyi, just cos u dont see us doesnt mean we arnet there! :P

Also when u submit a ticket that recieves a reply saying you wasnt online, it means we need to talk to you before we can try and help. Its not a cop out, its just some stuff needs dealing with inperson :)

Another new face (for me)! Either I don't get enough problems in NC (which I suppose is a good thing) or GMs are too much in the background, lol.

Thanks for the info about the ticket stuff, will keep that in mind for the future!

Dribble Joy
07-09-04, 00:04
LGs been around for ages, he just never needs to post on the forums much, like U-turn.

Wild-Fire
07-09-04, 03:07
It's like a conspiricy or something...

BaDDaSS
07-09-04, 03:14
It's like a conspiricy or something...

You said it :S

lol