PDA

View Full Version : A test to see I can post in the Beta area

LeFae
06-09-04, 20:03
Started playing DoY and have run into some bugs so I thought Id report them :p

Ok first bug: After Increase one level in Dex and one in Int I went to distribute my skill points but noticed I had been given none. So I relogged and looked. I still dont see the points to be distributed. Someone had mentioned something about a trainer or something like that?

Also it seems that when you use drones your text is shifted to the right so some of what you type you cant see until you hit enter and it is said.

Somehow also when I first logged back in when I was in the basement/sewer two of my three drones that I had I launched backwards through the wall o_O

When I launched them it was all grey with the exception of the targetting retical and all I saw when I went into third person view was the flame but no drone or anything else. Even after looking around in the area where I was I couldnt find the drones :/ ( RIP Little drones :( ) :lol:

jernau
06-09-04, 20:07
testing testing, hope it works
erm... wrong area?

LeFae
06-09-04, 20:14
Nope, Danae told me to try and see if I could post here :P

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 20:18
Started playing DoY and have run into some bugs so I thought Id report them :p

Ok first bug: After Increase one level in Dex and one in Int I went to distribute my skill points but noticed I had been given none. So I relogged and looked. I still dont see the points to be distributed. Someone had mentioned something about a trainer or something like that?

Also it seems that when you use drones your text is shifted to the right so some of what you type you cant see until you hit enter and it is said.

Somehow also when I first logged back in when I was in the basement/sewer two of my three drones that I had I launched backwards through the wall o_O

When I launched them it was all grey with the exception of the targetting retical and all I saw when I went into third person view was the flame but no drone or anything else. Even after looking around in the area where I was I couldnt find the drones :/ ( RIP Little drones :( ) :lol:
Aight, here we go:
1.No trainer needed, you just need to click on the two >> under the skill and you'll get the list up.

2.Drones seem very bugged at the moment so have mercy on them and try something less buggy for the moment.. Rifles maybe? Very nice :D

And hey,
welcome ;)

Endar
06-09-04, 20:19
Well you started it so I report some bugs too :D

Missions wont work, well atleast the Very Easy ones. Everytime you try to get a list of missions it just goes back to Login Screen.

In Viarosso starting appartments the table acts as a GG :D

Well thats about I think.

I think you should add lower lvl hacking software in the game too. Its a pain to level up a hacker with combat :(

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 20:21

Missions wont work, well atleast the Very Easy ones. Everytime you try to get a list of missions it just goes back to Login Screen.

I think you should add lower lvl hacking software in the game too. Its a pain to level up a hacker with combat :(
Known before, but keep 'em coming, don't wanna miss anything ;)

And software is on the way, I hope,
soon enough..

Candaman
06-09-04, 20:22

all those bugs are known and the mission thing is even stated in a sticky at the top of the beta forum so maybe read first post second

jernau
06-09-04, 20:35
Nope, Danae told me to try and see if I could post here :P
Ah, fair enough. Always do as Danae says :D.

Jonax
06-09-04, 20:48
Ah, fair enough. Always do as Danae says :D.

Wimp :p

LeFae
06-09-04, 22:25
Aight, here we go:
1.No trainer needed, you just need to click on the two >> under the skill and you'll get the list up.

2.Drones seem very bugged at the moment so have mercy on them and try something less buggy for the moment.. Rifles maybe? Very nice :D

And hey,
welcome ;)

Thanks for the welcome :D
And I am having mercy with the drones, but since droning has been one of my favorites if not my favorite class in NC I want to see if I can iron out all the little nasty bugs that I can so that when it does go to gold I can enjoy a bug free experience :P

jernau
06-09-04, 22:29
I've dreamt of bug free droning since NC1 was in Beta. :(

They have improved a lot since then but that dream is pretty much dead, stuffed and starting to smell bad now.