PDA

View Full Version : signing up for open beta

Super Mario
06-09-04, 10:44
o.k finallly downloaded and installed Nc2 BUT i cant play it cause i have no open beta acc :( :mad: so when will i be able to play ?????? i have waited up all night for this so pls dont let it be too long :)

will_hicks1
06-09-04, 10:45
um next question please.....

HatchetRyda
06-09-04, 10:45
Yea, when are we gonna be able to play?

naimex
06-09-04, 10:48
Yea, when are we gonna be able to play?

When you´re older :p

(tell me if you find out)

will_hicks1
06-09-04, 10:48
yeah they release the client.. early aswell... and now we cant play cos they havent got the account thing sorted.... but welldone KK for puting it up early tho... but yeah when can we play ?

Super Mario
06-09-04, 10:52
Yes kk we always believed in you :rolleyes: ( only joking we love you loads ;) ) but still we all want to experince this asap and you know you want us too so pls hurry and tell me (so maybe i can get some sleep today before i start work at 11.45pm :eek: )

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 10:54
In other words, they shouldn't have let you download it earlier so you can be ready when it's time?
You're not even supposed to have started on the client if KK had followed the plan

FeeNiX
06-09-04, 10:58
I find this funny, cause they let it out early and now people are getting somewhat upset that they cannot play. Poor KK damned if you do, damned if you dont. Anyway we cant play yet, so everyone who shut off your BT turn it back on so other people can get the file. I think KK should let the retail client out several days before the retail server goes up, so that we can make sure the file is widely distributed and we can all play at once.

Vampire222
06-09-04, 10:59
Uh yea, like Slade says, be a bit glad that kk is actually giving you priviledge

Super Mario
06-09-04, 11:21
so what are you guys saying. The client was supposed to be available today BUT not the beta all i am saying is when it hit sept 6th the first monday in september i thought open beta would be open and i am sure so did many others so all i am asking is when it is going to be available not a hard question just needs a simple answer that will satisfy me and prolly a few hundred others that are waiting on the fourms for a post on when the open beta sign up will be!!!!!

reddog
06-09-04, 11:29
so what are you guys saying. The client was supposed to be available today BUT not the beta all i am saying is when it hit sept 6th the first monday in september i thought open beta would be open and i am sure so did many others so all i am asking is when it is going to be available not a hard question just needs a simple answer that will satisfy me and prolly a few hundred others that are waiting on the fourms for a post on when the open beta sign up will be!!!!!
hmm maybe you don't realize but its a worldwide launch and in some places on this globe it aint the 6th yet. My guess the will open at 12 GMT then i will be the 6th for everyone

Super Mario
06-09-04, 11:33
i suppose your right (well i hope you are) but an offical responce wouldnt hurt really tho would it something to just let people know it is comming out today (and what time it was comming also)

garyu69
06-09-04, 11:40
I've logged in ok and i'm playing with no problems :D

I am obviously lying though :wtf:

will_hicks1
06-09-04, 11:41
wont it be 1:30... then it will be midnight fo west-er than america... (im not being picky ..) :)

Super Mario
06-09-04, 11:45
DAMN YOU GARY u got my hopes up then i was just rushing back to the client and then i saw the rest DAMn y ...... :o

sanityislost
06-09-04, 11:47
hahahahahaha...kids calm down...it will be here soon <3

SiL ..:..

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 11:47
*goes off to play NC2*
(Yes.)

sanityislost
06-09-04, 11:51
*pokes slade* ummm ppl can say that now?

garyu69
06-09-04, 11:52
DAMN YOU GARY u got my hopes up then i was just rushing back to the client and then i saw the rest DAMn y ...... :o
*laughs*
:lol:

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 11:53
*pokes slade* ummm ppl can say that now?

Say what? I'm just teasing ;)
Anyways if you're refering to me sounding like being in closed beta and breaking NDA,
no most likely not..
Those in will probably be told by KK when they can tell
'cept for Crazy that speaks openly about it

sanityislost
06-09-04, 11:54
oh ok then lol ......just checking n_n