PDA

View Full Version : Question about beta.

Shujin
06-09-04, 04:39
Someone in game told me that we are supposed to be able to transfer ( more like copy ) our retail characters to the open beta for better testing. Is he a dumbass or are we? O_o

Psycho_Soldier
06-09-04, 04:41
Someone in game told me that we are supposed to be able to transfer ( more like copy ) our retail characters to the open beta for better testing. Is he a dumbass or are we? O_o

He is right.

Shujin
06-09-04, 04:42
He is right.
you sure? because someone else flamed him and said "dumbass read the announcements its not gonna happen" O_o

da_zero0
06-09-04, 04:43
He is right.

weehaa we are no dumb... :wtf: :lol:

Psycho_Soldier
06-09-04, 04:45
weehaa we are no dumb... :wtf: :lol:

o_O

"We will however enable the character transfer (without deleting the chars from the Neocron 1 database) during the beta to test the system."

Shows it right on this page.

http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=270

seraphian
06-09-04, 05:34
hm... I wonder how many slots the BS is?

Personally I was hoping they'd implement test LoMs on the beta server... but I'm probably going to be focusing on new stuff (where they actually need testing...) and rolling newbs anyway. Bringing Sera over will be fun though

Satocastix
06-09-04, 05:36
Hooray.

Benjie
06-09-04, 06:11
At the end of Open Beta to test the transfer system.
No test server loms either.

Psycho_Soldier
06-09-04, 06:44
At the end of Open Beta to test the transfer system.
No test server loms either.

Where does it say at the open beta? On the link that I provided the question was... "Will we be able to transfer our characters once the open beta begins or only at the retail start?"

Was what you said said in there and I somehow missed it or was it posted somewhere else?