PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever..

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 01:39
Whine whine whine, all I hear is whine "Ohh it's so slow" "I don't wanna wait" "Fuck it this sucks!"

Has ANYONE thought of this:
KK got it one day early, for you to start d/ling
They kept their promise this time and got it out in time
They actually made it, they worked their asses of just to get it earlier for you.
Have you ever thought of saying "Thank you for giving it to us before the public!"
Have you ever thought of saying "Thank you KK for doing all this, working extra hours just to make it all work"

Take a moment here and say thank you to them instead for being so nice,
so supportive and so caring.
I know I have.

HatchetRyda
06-09-04, 01:40
Whine whine whine, all I hear is whine "Ohh it's so slow" "I don't wanna wait" "Fuck it this sucks!"

They actually made it, they worked their asses of just to get it earlier for you.
Have you ever thought of saying "Thank you for giving it to us before the public!"
Have you ever thought of saying "Thank you KK for doing all this, working extra hours just to make it all work"

I know I have.

Thats a mean way to put it..

MrChumble
06-09-04, 01:42
Thats a mean way to put it..
You have to be cruel to be kind :p (Never quite understood that expression but nevermind). He has a valid point. It's a bit dumb to moan about slow downloads and stuff when you're getting your cake early.

KK don't always get things right, but lets try and be positive and supportive when they do :D

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 01:43
lolz,

i expect KK have put a lot of work in but people have to remember its those bastards faults who leech with 0% upload themselfs, hence this means they are downloading nc2 beta and not allowing anyone else to download it from them. people must remember not to think 'well they airnt giving upload so why should i', because they are bastards, and hopefully you airnt :p and if you give upload more people will finish quicker (there will be many more with more % done then you) then you can download from more people.

i guess it is easier with the 300mb patches anyways.

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 01:45
You know this,
please, give them a thank you while you're at it.

Benjie
06-09-04, 01:45
I noticed that. Quotes like this are so pathetic.

LOL @ working hours. Those guys should not be expecting normal 'working hours' for the next month and a half... if they are, then they should expect the same lack of sustained subscriptions...

Even if you don't say thanks, just stop being a damned moron about it.

MrChumble
06-09-04, 01:46
i guess it is easier with the 300mb patches anyways.
I believe KK said that the beta client is patched to beta server level already. There's no reason for it not to be.

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 01:47
I believe KK said that the beta client is patched to beta server level already. There's no reason for it not to be.

the closed beta client needs 300meg of patches afaik, well i did.

Benjie
06-09-04, 01:48
The last 300mb patch put Closed Beta on par with the Open Beta client.

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 01:49
The last 300mb patch put Closed Beta on par with the Open Beta client.

i hate it when this happens :(
i downloaded the 300meg patch for the closed beta client and now its downloading about a 1000 broken gfx files :/

pwned myself :p

Benjie
06-09-04, 01:50
i hate it when this happens :(
i downloaded the 300meg patch for the closed beta client and now its downloading about a 1000 broken gfx files :/

pwned myself :p
Same thing happened to me. Most of the files downloaded quite quickly but the DoY files are about 150mb each.

MrChumble
06-09-04, 01:50
Oh ok if we're all talking openly about the closed beta now... :p (NDA go *puff* ?)

Yeah there was 300mb of patches, but they're not needed with the open beta client.

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 01:51
You never bothered to give a shit about the current topic, did you?

@Mods, if this continues, just close. People don't seem to give a shit about even saying thank you for your work,
I'm seriously amazed that you even bother creating NC2 for them..

MrChumble
06-09-04, 01:53
You never bothered to give a shit about the current topic, did you?Sorry :(

I get off topic so easily, I just read the last few posts and reply 8|

KK I love you! Hugs and Kisses! NC2 rocks! A day early! Wubbb!!!

PS: remove para.

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 01:53
i apreciate what KK has done, must remind people its the people who are giving no upload which i the cause of the bad download speeds.

Benjie
06-09-04, 01:54
I stayed on topic. (mostly) I agree with you Richard, people are being Jerk-offs and they need a slap around the face with a wet axel. You know, in any other mmorpg the playerbase would be thankfull to the developers when open beta arrives. :rolleyes:

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 01:55
I stayed on topic. (mostly) I agree with you Richard, people are being Jerk-offs and they need a slap around the face with a wet axel. You know, in any other mmorpg the playerbase would be thankfull to the developers when open beta arrives. :rolleyes:

how about a dry piece of rusty metal :p

trigger hurt
06-09-04, 01:55

I know I have.
You do realize that it being slow and sucking for most of us has nothing to do with KK and we fucking know it?

People aren't seeding. I just noticed a minute ago, there were 7 seeders about 3 hours ago...now, there are 2...gee, I wonder why it slowed down.

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 01:57
You do realize that it being slow and sucking for most of us has nothing to do with KK and we fucking know it?

People aren't seeding. I just noticed a minute ago, there were 7 seeders about 3 hours ago...now, there are 2...gee, I wonder why it slowed down.
@mods, u heard him, close it down.
I'm fucking tired of this now,
I ain't gonna give a shit about it more for the night.
I just hope KK have mercy on you..

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 01:59

seeds are being lost because greedy cunts are closing the torrent down when its done and not giving others a chance to upload.

Benjie
06-09-04, 02:00
Sounds like you are in a bad mood.

Have a nice spa style bath followed by milk and biscuits. Then go to bed and read a good book. Works for me when I'm angry at everything! :p

On topic, I think what he said is relevant.

Shadow Dancer
06-09-04, 02:00
lol Benjie I know who that anonymous poster is. :D :D

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 02:02

Have a nice spa style bath followed by milk and biscuits. Then go to bed and read a good book. Works for me when I'm angry at everything! :p

On-topic would be saying "Thank you KK" and nothing else..
And ye I'm in a bad mood, been outta ciggys for the whole damn night!

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 02:03

milk and cookies damnit :p

Benjie
06-09-04, 02:03
"Thankyou KK", and nothing else..

Yay! I completed the forums! What do I win?

-REMUS-
06-09-04, 02:04
Fuck off slade

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 02:05
Fuck off slade

pwned!

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 02:06
Fuck off slade
It's your kind the fouls the smell in the wastes and makes everyone hateful,

"Thankyou KK", and nothing else..

Yay! I completed the forums! What do I win?
a closed beta account ;)

-REMUS-
06-09-04, 02:10
Fuck off slade.

People have their own right to an opinion your bullshit excuse for fan boi, its pathetic.

What are we supposed to be? Grateful we are getting a dated engine and code and paying for somthing late as fuck called a sequal when its the same game that was supposed to be a free a year ago.

Thats my opinion and there are so facts in there too fido.

fucking wastes.......

Benjie
06-09-04, 02:11
a closed beta account ;)
Richard this is a spam thread. You wanted everyone to reply the same thing, and then when somebody abides by your wishes you think they should be banned.

Right.

Mr Chumble, me and everybody else have done our best to keep a genuine discussion here, but your trolling has made that impossible. Replying to every post and claiming that it's not what you wanted us to say. Going off topic yourself. If you are in a bad mood, then I don't blame you 100%, but you should consider going to bed mate. Just relax and let the problem fix itself.

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 02:13
How about this: You don't know shit about marketing,
when you don't know shit about something, you're not entitled to an opinion
Also, tell me again why I'm seeding this open client and letting YOU use MY bandwith which I PAY for when I didn't even need to download it in the first place?!
I'm currently responsible for almost 33% of the existing speed,
give me ONE reason to why I should give SHIT about YOU?

@Benjie, I actually was on my way, I'm in a very bad mood today,
no smoke, work tomorrow, woman far away, and actually I was calming down, and about to leave
When the bigger troll: Remus arrived,
and it turned into the clash of the titans,
and tbh, I ain't letting some whiner take me down right now,
it's a bad bad timing

-REMUS-
06-09-04, 02:15
Also, tell me again why I'm seeding this open client and letting YOU use MY bandwith which I PAY for when I didn't even need to download it in the first place?!

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll

what a trolly full of troll, you silly stupid fucked in the head troll man TROLLY WINNAR!

Shadow Dancer
06-09-04, 02:16
Mr Chumble, me and everybody else have done our best to keep a genuine discussion here, but your trolling has made that impossible. Replying to every post and claiming that it's not what you wanted us to say. Going off topic yourself. If you are in a bad mood, then I don't blame you 100%, but you should consider going to bed mate. Just relax and let the problem fix itself.

How is Mr Chumble trolling?

O_o

I'm confused. This thread started out so positive, wtf happened.

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 02:16

what a trolly full of troll, you silly stupid fucked in the head troll man TROLLY WINNAR!
U neverd noticed that you started the trolling in this very discussion between the two of us, did you?
So I say, bb seed, cuz I'm tired of you and just hope you won't manage to get the client at all.
G'nite.

@Shadow: I tried to make it into a nice thread where people could just say thank you...
Noone cared, and I'm touchy enough as it is today, you can figure the rest...

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 02:17

asda trolly > you.

Benjie
How is Mr Chumble trolling?
No, I was replying to Richard Slade and including Mr Chumble in the group of people who are doing out best to keep the thread going.
Sorry Mr Chumble! <3 <3 <3

-REMUS-
U neverd noticed that you started the trolling in this very discussion between the two of us, did you?
So I say, bb seed, cuz I'm tired of you and just hope you won't manage to get the client at all.
G'nite.

Stick some fags up ur nose what you sleep and smoke em slow slade.

Shadow Dancer
06-09-04, 02:18
No, I was replying to Richard Slade and including Mr Chumble in the group of people who are doing out best to keep the thread going.
Sorry Mr Chumble! <3 <3 <3

OOHHH. My bad.

Less than Three

-REMUS-
06-09-04, 02:18
asda trolly > you.

your a lieing, looser, stupid, asshole, fuck witt, cunt of a trolly mmkay? so

you > nothing

trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz0r

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 02:19
Stick some fags up ur nose what you sleep and smoke em slow slade.

remus is certainly laying down some pwnage tonight i must say.

edit : yet again go you :p

Shadow Dancer
06-09-04, 02:21
Remus why are you trying to get banned?

Mr Kot
06-09-04, 02:23
remus is certainly laying down some pwnage tonight i must say.

I noticed. Sounds like somebody's had a bit too much to drink too. Time for a chill, a glass of water, a rennie and bed, methinks :P

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 02:25
I noticed. Sounds like somebody's had a bit too much to drink too. Time for a chill, a glass of water, a rennie and bed, methinks :P

lol rennie = win :p

whiskey may help too :p

-REMUS-
06-09-04, 02:26
Remus why are you trying to get banned?

Ezza's leaveing thread has pissed me off, cuz hes the type of person i dont want to leave this game.

Shadow Dancer
06-09-04, 02:27
Ezza's leaveing thread has pissed me off, cuz hes the type of person i dont want to leave this game.

Me too. But getting yourself banned isn't going to do anything. You should edit your posts. :cool:

Prankster26193
06-09-04, 02:27
SLOW ASS CONNECTION!

.......on my half :D Great work KK, nice to see you guys TRYING to turn around your reputation.

Mr Kot
06-09-04, 02:28
lol rennie = win :p

whiskey may help too :p

kinda defeats the object of the Rennie :p

i always have at least a pint of water before bed after a session on the pop. It's great against the morning headache due to dehydration. I pop a Rennie as a preventative thing as there's nothing worse than heartburn in the middle of the night when ur head bangs, the room is spinning and u daren't burp in case u blow chunks all over ur bed 8|

-REMUS-
06-09-04, 02:31
Me too. But getting yourself banned isn't going to do anything. You should edit your posts. :cool:

naaa i ment what i said, niddy will do what he does best and slam the hammer into the back of my skull, i'll prolly regret it tomorrow tho.

thnx anyway shadow ur the man.

Satocastix
06-09-04, 02:32
Five stars, you filthy sons of bitches.

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 02:35
naaa i ment what i said, niddy will do what he does best and slam the hammer into the back of my skull, i'll prolly regret it tomorrow tho.

thnx anyway cRazy ur the man.

np :p

dont hurt me :(

-REMUS-
06-09-04, 02:39
np :p

dont hurt me :(

That is the most feeble flame bait I have ever seen in my life.

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 02:41
That is the most feeble flame bait I have ever seen in my life.

good, at least you didnt attack me :p

wuwu ^_^

Prankster26193
06-09-04, 02:42
forgot the 1 star rate, KK GET A GOOD CONNECTION BEFORE YOU RELEASE SOMETHING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY *sarcasm OFF*

Akuji
06-09-04, 02:42
THANKYOU REAKKTOR!!1oemoenoeoenenono

um...anyway

*Puts on wizard hat and robes*

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 02:46
THANKYOU REAKKTOR!!1oemoenoeoenenono

um...anyway

*Puts on wizard hat and robes*

*takes the wizards hat, bats akuji with it then stamps on it*

pwned!

you may keep the robe :p

Akuji
06-09-04, 02:54
*takes the wizards hat, bats akuji with it then stamps on it*

pwned!

you may keep the robe :p

yes sir.

o_O

tomparadox
06-09-04, 02:57
shit... if my m8 gets the server up by tomorrow ill host a link to it on my wespace...

and EVERY ONE is entitled to an opinion.

btw, i dont care about bandwidth, i get unlimited of it...