PDA

View Full Version : After finishing DL of Neocron 2

joran420
06-09-04, 00:30
i just wanted to see the login screen and stuff so i install and click play neocron 2 button....and it tries to DL 300 meg patch

Is this right? should i DL patch? or just wait till tomorrow and i wont need to DL anything?

retr0n
06-09-04, 00:31
i just wanted to see the login screen and stuff so i install and click play neocron 2 button....and it tries to DL 300 meg patch

Is this right? should i DL patch? or just wait till tomorrow and i wont need to DL anything?

I think you have received the pre-open-beta cllient then :/
The open beta client was suppose to be patched & ready

Cypher_Psy
06-09-04, 00:33
The thing is you have the closed beta client and will need 300mb of patches.

The thing is you shouldn't really have that client unless you were in closed beta.... Which means someone has broken their NDA.

joran420
06-09-04, 00:34
well since i DL'd the client from the sticky....I dont think i got the pre open beta client.... but maybe it thinks i do since open beta hasnt started and is trying to patch meh up

retr0n
06-09-04, 00:34
well since i DL'd the client from the sticky....I dont think i got the pre open beta client.... but maybe it thinks i do since open beta hasnt started and is trying to patch meh up

Hehe, could be :)

XaNToR
06-09-04, 00:36
if u ve downloaded it u should actually have the patches up to 128 , patch 129 & 130 needs to be downloaded ;)

retr0n
06-09-04, 00:37
if u ve downloaded it u should actually have the patches up to 128 , patch 129 & 130 needs to be downloaded ;)

Didnt you just break your NDA? Seeing as how the open beta doesnt actually
start untill tomorrow and all...

XaNToR
06-09-04, 00:42
Didnt you just break your NDA? Seeing as how the open beta doesnt actually
start untill tomorrow and all...

im in beta O_o ? there are actually people on german forums who updated their open beta launcher already and now they are just waiting for the beta acc creation:rolleyes: :wtf: