PDA

View Full Version : The end of Neocron 1

Drake6k
05-09-04, 22:50
How about a end of Neocron 1 event? Are there any planned? I want to do something before I never see the old game again! I'm sure a lot of people will be on putting items on quickbelt and dropping others. I just dropped 300 apcs in plaza 2 Pluto :lol: We should have some kind of party. (or is there one that I missed?)

;)

Satocastix
05-09-04, 22:55
Too late for a party, everyone's concerned with downloading NC2! I think the closest thing to a party is the "The Time Has Come" thread, albeit it's more of a riot than a party.

Shadow Dancer
06-09-04, 01:04
KK should take away all safezones in the game and make every zone a warzone for NC1.

[TgR]KILLER
06-09-04, 01:08
well there are still alot of people getting their stuff set to move to NC2 so don't think that gonna work.. they will get shot up ever corner..

like me :p kill still needs 9 pokes or something lol and still gotta replace my moveon and ppr for 2 other imps to take to nc2. just can't deside on what.

-=Daz=-
06-09-04, 01:16
KK should take away all safezones in the game and make every zone a warzone for NC1.

I agree, this would be a great way to end the game. KK could even include an RP reason. Would be great fun though... :rolleyes:

Arbiter
06-09-04, 08:46
There will be some events on the retail servers till the release of NC2.

Thread in the World event forum about this. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=109055)