PDA

View Full Version : So what are you doing to pass the time?

Spermy
05-09-04, 21:46
I'm waiting for my torrent to finish - doubtless you guys are too. Decided that seeing as I can't use the internet to as large an extent as i ussually do, I'm taking some time out to do a bit of 3d work. I've got essential trance 4 lined up - and Tiestos Magic on at the moment, I'm gonna spend the nite with a glass of wine, a sketchpad, photoshop and max.

Teh Life...

:D

Terayon
05-09-04, 21:55
waiting for my new ram to arrive becouse it got here aparently tested and was defective when i got it and the heatsink wasent installed. also waiting for my video card to get here that arrived broken. and im waiting for bittorent to download. oh did i mention that neocron wont work for me due to some nvidia files causing trouble with my ati card and that all nvidia file removers wont install properly?

so ya im playing counter-strike again. then im going to work. then im sleeping and waking up to neocron2! hope it runs on my bros computer while im formatting mine.

Richard Slade
05-09-04, 21:57
Looping Magical Trevor and playing Knights of the temple ATM,
just so u bastards can get the client fster..
shit I'm going to sleep

boombang
05-09-04, 22:08
well I thought that i could prepare all my chars for BDOY (only leaving one char playable, and the rest with imps, armourm and 10 items loaded).

But no - I keep getting a proxy error, and if I do manage to get in I can't open the gogu.

So right now I am going to check all emails, other forums I use, then go watch some Blackadder on video and think about when the new GTA comes out (will >all)

Psycho_Soldier
05-09-04, 22:08
Playing Mario Brothers 3 =)

Prankster26193
05-09-04, 22:14
About to go take a shit (been sick for a few days, so I consider it 'Getting the bad karma out' :D ) then ill go screw around on my PS2 for about 3 days, or if cable comes back up today it will be an hour :rolleyes: (Doubtful, THANK YOU CHARLEY AND FRANCES!).

dark_reaper
05-09-04, 23:42
Well sence we have a tropical storm, and I am waiting for the client. I guyss I will go to the airport and play with my potato gun.

Masentaja
05-09-04, 23:44
Hehe, going to sleep, and maybe in morning the client is ready 8|

[TgR]KILLER
06-09-04, 01:02
played a bit of X2 but going to sleep soon i gues ;)

Akhrael
06-09-04, 01:04
Playing World of Warcraft 7day Stress Test.

Jonax
06-09-04, 01:04
Playing Fallout again :D

Just don't ask about the compatibility issue with WinXP :mad:

Candaman
06-09-04, 01:05
wanking

Sakletare
06-09-04, 01:11
I'm giggling over all the poor people moaning about their crappy dl speed since i have finished my downloads. (malicious pleasure is the best) ;)

cRazy2003
06-09-04, 01:13
closed beta client and 300mb patch = win :p

VerbalPEZ
06-09-04, 01:20
ah but where is this 'closed beta client'? people keep talking about bit torrent and all this mess but I have only gotten one working link... are there others? :confused:

Richard Slade
06-09-04, 01:42
ah but where is this 'closed beta client'? people keep talking about bit torrent and all this mess but I have only gotten one working link... are there others? :confused:
Did u get into closed beta? No. Should you have a closed beta client then? No.