PDA

View Full Version : It's time to reboot Saturn

Sakletare
05-09-04, 21:24
Well, it's the usual stuff; can't GR, lifts not working, people getting other peoples inventory, hard time logging on, etc, etc.

Jaffo
05-09-04, 21:42
having same problems and every one is crying about it on trade

i also was runnign aorund plaza 2 got and got wapred to a tg appy
normally this would be fine but i was on my resser who hs a con of 5 and 8 mc5 chips on him

it was not fun trying to get out

athon
05-09-04, 23:54
Stupid Windoze lusers think that the answer to every problem is "reboot!"

It may be nothing to do with the server cluster (that's right, AFAIK NC servers are clusters - that means multiple PCs to one game world - which kind of kills your reboot theory all on its own), it could be a networking problem at level 3 - or anywhere between the server and you (a major slice of backbone going down could affect a large number of people).

To summarise, in all likelyhood: Rebooting will not solve the problem.

Athon Solo

[TgR]KILLER
06-09-04, 00:01
time to shut down saturn :p

/me runs to nc2

Underground
06-09-04, 00:03
Its because its sunday, you KNOW saturn fucks up every sunday, dunno how their servers work but maybe as athon said its something up with the network, maybe the chaching or something needs to be cleared a bit more often or something, i dunno shit about networks so wont say, but just realise that its every sunday, and will probably happen every sunday.

Blargius
06-09-04, 00:27
I logged on my APU who was in rontrade walk. I took a couple of steps and started to synchronize.... I ended up in some outpost next to some monsters that were the perfect level for me to exp off of. :p