PDA

View Full Version : Questions about N1->N2

rodier
05-09-04, 17:05
When time Neocron2 will be released ?
When time will be wipe in Neocron 1 ? We need to put items what we want to save to quickbelts ? if yes, when time ?
Neocron2 have another servers ? = N2 players can't play with N1 players ?

Why this important info isn't on web page ? Web page is now only big piece of flash with screens - nothing important :(

Richard Slade
05-09-04, 17:10
When time Neocron2 will be released ?
When time will be wipe in Neocron 1 ? We need to put items what we want to save to quickbelts ? if yes, when time ?
Neocron2 have another servers ? = N2 players can't play with N1 players ?

Why this important info isn't on web page ? Web page is now only big piece of flash with screens - nothing important :(
Late sept
late sept (26th(?))
Yes (26th(?))
Correct

try reading the faq
(Frequently asked questions)

rob444
05-09-04, 17:20
link: http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=270

rodier
05-09-04, 17:22
Faq ? but where ? I can't find any ..

damn :(( why Neocron2 have own servers ? that SUX .. because most of people buy Neocron2 => another splitting of Neocron population :(
Neocron now with many servers have population problems.. if KK split the small community in to the 2 games......... :(

I just bought Neocron and start playing - don't want buy N2 .. but if now is 200 people on server.. how much people will be after 26th ? 20 ? -> reason for stop playing :(
Best option is put all servers together.. and built 3 servers
1. germany 2. english 3. french
without difference between N1 and N2 client.
the 20euro for game isn problem.. but I think the monthly fee rise to 15/month and that is problem. neocron is good game, but not that too much .. not for 15/month. I like Neocron but I think N2 isn't too many different for lowlevel char who just start play. I like to buy WoW instead of N2..

Vampire222
05-09-04, 17:26
noone forbids you to leave if you dont wanna pay 15 bucks a month... bye!

rodier
05-09-04, 17:34
link: http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=270

thx a lot :o)

rodier
05-09-04, 17:37
noone forbids you to leave if you dont wanna pay 15 bucks a month... bye!

Really this isn't about 20euro for N2 and 15 bucks / month for game..
this is about principles... I want play Neocron.. simply neocron.. not Neocron2..
but - how much people stay in neocron classic ? 20 ? 30 ? and that sux :(

I will consider N2 .. because I like Neocron, but my plan is play Neocron + WoW.
not Neocron2 (because nobody will be playing Neocron and Im not milionaire to pay for wow and N2 at same time..)

Endar
05-09-04, 17:47
Why would you want to play two games at the same time? Anyway, Neocron 2 Open Beta should start tomorrow so check it out (like all of us are going to do :D ) and then decide if its worth of your money or not. If you like Sci-Fi or CyberPunk like I do, you are going to play Neocron 2. If you like fantasy (dwarfs, elfs and lil gnomes...) you are free to go to WoW.

But I would like to say one thing about WoW. Now I have NOT played it but while reading the info page I got a bizzare image of AO in fantasy world in my mind. Just think about it, most of the skills are same or just named differently and its click&pray combat (you click the mob you want to kill and just pray you dont get too many "MISS!" messages...). Yes I know it prolly aint like AO but it sure sounds like it...

Oh and BTW, AO = brainless game that they call MMORPG for some reason. No one should really play it. Sure its fun for the first month but after that, its only boring and stupid.

Spermy
05-09-04, 18:47
Really this isn't about 20euro for N2 and 15 bucks / month for game..
this is about principles... I want play Neocron.. simply neocron.. not Neocron2..
but - how much people stay in neocron classic ? 20 ? 30 ? and that sux :(

I will consider N2 .. because I like Neocron, but my plan is play Neocron + WoW.
not Neocron2 (because nobody will be playing Neocron and Im not milionaire to pay for wow and N2 at same time..)

Well dude, If you've paid for NC1 - you can transfer your account to NC2 at no Cost - but you might lose a few days of playing time they said, that way - you get at least a few weeks in NC2 - to see what it's like and then work out if you want to carry on playing - I know it sucks, but NC2 will undeniably be a better game if what we have heard so far is true. So it might be worth transferring there, just to see what it's like. ;)

joran420
05-09-04, 18:55
yeah its rough sometimes....but NC 2 is gonna kick so much ass

rodier
05-09-04, 21:27
hmm well see .. how much people start play N2 and how much people stay on N1.. I maybe pay for N2 if there will be at least 500 people / server at peak times..

I play AO 6 month .. yes its boring.. but I play WoW too and it's like N - you must clicking on mob.. its not only about start attack and look...