PDA

View Full Version : Best APU?

Houston
05-09-04, 08:24
Out of all the servers who is the best APU?.... just post who u think...no polls here

me only playing saturn/pluto i say Nem_2k :rolleyes: (nothing new here)

Koshinn
05-09-04, 08:48
Why must these posts come up every single week?
I think SD is > Nem_2k any day.. well most days except for bad days.

ezza
05-09-04, 09:54
i dont know any good apus and dont really care about them

hell i cant even think of any APUs full stop right now

mishkin
05-09-04, 10:09
I was the best apu before I rerolled. :D

Seriously though, stop making these threads, stuff like this should be kept ingame... :o

ezza
05-09-04, 10:10
why? there fun threads, is this cos noone is going to mention you so to save your ego from taking a hit you would rather the thread wasnt here?

Dajuda
05-09-04, 10:13
I agree, these posts are pointless.

`Pyxis on pluto.

Richard Slade
05-09-04, 10:29
I think [insert random runner name] is the best!

There that's my spam for you...
err my opinion I mean

Spermy
05-09-04, 11:20
Hey guys, did you know someones left an empty can spa-

Oh.

:wtf:

Houston
05-09-04, 11:33
LMAO @ Dajuda hes like yea this is stupid btw im a fucking uber apu (Pyxis)

wich he is fucking uber...and i made this cuz i was bored if u dont like it then dont post and shut the fuck up

Spermy
05-09-04, 11:35
LMAO @ Dajuda hes like yea this is stupid btw im a fucking uber apu (Pyxis)

wich he is fucking uber...and i made this cuz i was bored if u dont like it then dont post and shut the fuck up

I didn't understand a word of that... Some form of "I'ma tuff gangstar fo shizzle etc..." attitude there.

..i..DemonX
05-09-04, 11:40
For Pluto

Nemesis_2k
Shadow Dancer
Phillip (as much i hate to say)

I think u cant say who's realy the best of all, those 3 are just the best i saw so far!

Dajuda
05-09-04, 11:55
Damn I forgot the <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags again... I forget some people don't pick up on it.

Benjie
05-09-04, 11:56
Out of all the servers who is the best APU?....
The one with the fastest CPU and the least lag.

___T-X____
05-09-04, 12:10
No such thing as a good apu, its point and click isnt it.

Benjie
05-09-04, 12:17
Best Diablo 2 Player - The one with the most time on there hands (and is a sorceress cuz there overpowered).

Stuff in that game is so rare! MC5 chips are about as valuable as an unlabled one slot TL15 SMG modded with a broken clip enlarger in comparrison to a stone of Jordan in Diablo 2. Stones of Jordon arn't even that rare considering it's Diablo 2. :rolleyes: And equiptment setup is so important too!

So don't complain about Neocron, even if skill in Neocron is based on how much FPS you get. ;) :D

ezza
05-09-04, 12:22
hmm yes this is a thread about diablo 2 isnt it :rolleyes:

Benjie
05-09-04, 12:26
hmm yes this is a thread about diablo 2 isnt it :rolleyes:
No, it's about player skill. Neocrons player skill is defined partially by fps. I just commented on Diablo 2 because I think thats better than it being completely based in incredibally rare shit that only eleven year old kids and hackers can get.

By the way, your not exactly on topic yourself you know. Besides this is one of Houstons threads, and the day I take his threads seriously is the day he gets invited back into Mirror Shades.

Spermy
05-09-04, 12:34
No, it's about player skill. Neocrons player skill is defined partially by fps. I just commented on Diablo 2 because I think thats better than it being completely based in incredibally rare shit that only eleven year old kids and hackers can get.

By the way, your not exactly on topic yourself you know. Besides this is one of Houstons threads, and the day I take his threads seriously is the day he gets invited back into Mirror Shades.

Eeeh, good point benjie!

BO - SHANK!

MrChumble
05-09-04, 12:47
There are two catagories of APU. APUs with PPU support, and dead APUs. Never ever seen an APU who scares me in the slighest without PPU support.

If I was forced to choose, I'd go with SD, but I think he's hybrid now anyway. Pure APUs...choosing from the few I've met...probably nem2k, but see above part about PPU rectal insertion.

[TgR]KILLER
05-09-04, 13:05
For Pluto
Nemesis_2k
Shadow Dancer
Phillip (as much i hate to say)

i'll go with those. but SD uses TL 3 heal so he aint PURE apu imho ( he says he is tho :p )

can't wait till i get my own apu out of the dust. i'm leveled him in some remote scarry place :p

Dargeshaad
05-09-04, 13:06
There are two catagories of APU. APUs with PPU support, and dead APUs. Never ever seen an APU who scares me in the slighest without PPU support.

If I was forced to choose, I'd go with SD, but I think he's hybrid now anyway. Pure APUs...choosing from the few I've met...probably nem2k, but see above part about PPU rectal insertion.

Lol yea finding APUs who don't have a ppu stuck up their ass is as rare as kk meeting their deadlines

Benjie
05-09-04, 13:25
KILLER']i'll go with those. but SD uses TL 3 heal so he aint PURE apu imho ( he says he is tho :p )
Thats because all APU's should speck for TL3 heal unless they want to be Gimpotron The Gimplord Of The Gimp Empire Part Two The Sequal To Gimpotron The Gimped Journey Of The Gimp. Well, not that gimped. But a tad. Just ask Shadow Dancer.

solling
05-09-04, 13:27
any apu who can fight alone and dont need a ppu up his ass :p

.Cyl0n
05-09-04, 13:28

hehehehe

agreed :)

Scikar
05-09-04, 13:58
I don't think you can really measure APUs by how good they are, only if they have the balls to fight without a PPU.

..i..DemonX
05-09-04, 14:22

As i saw u in any fights yet i would say any of the 3 i called up would be able to beat hell out of u without ppu and alone.
But well... who realy care about it anyway's.

Candaman
05-09-04, 14:25
As i saw u in any fights yet i would say any of the 3 i called up would be able to beat hell out of u without ppu and alone.
But well... who realy care about it anyway's.

lol any of the three u mentioned could do it with one arm tied behind there back

Richard Slade
05-09-04, 14:26
lol any of the three u mentioned could do it with one arm tied behind there back
with eyes closed
and no mouse
:rolleyes:

ezza
05-09-04, 14:29

By the way, your not exactly on topic yourself you know. Besides this is one of Houstons threads, and the day I take his threads seriously is the day he gets invited back into Mirror Shades.its aint about FPS totally, i get shit FPS and can beat people

and my original post was on topic

go back to playing beta fanboi

wonder if my banage comes from this :D

..i..DemonX
05-09-04, 14:29

Oh i forgot one

Cannings (if he go pure and only! Cannings and Parasyte play him he can be good as well) :D

Doc Holliday
05-09-04, 18:00
wok. uranus.

MrChumble
05-09-04, 18:43
Ooh lets all flame the chumble :rolleyes:

Thank you all for your votes of confidence in my skill; now I'd be grateful if you could name my 4 main PvP chars just to prove you're not all just speaking total shite?

Shadow Dancer
05-09-04, 19:03
its aint about FPS totally, i get shit FPS and can beat people

and my original post was on topic

go back to playing beta fanboi

wonder if my banage comes from this :D

Stop, I don't want you to get banz0red. :(

MrChumble
05-09-04, 19:33
Stop, I don't want you to get banz0red. :(
He's quit anyway. One day before NC2...interesting timing.

Genty
05-09-04, 19:40
Test Char Transfer in open beta = All "best" chars can fight it out to see who really is best, same applies for all other classes.

Spermy
05-09-04, 19:45
He's quit anyway. One day before NC2...interesting timing.

In that case - is it wrong to flame a comment of a non existent user?

Clownst0pper
05-09-04, 20:17
There hardly difficult to be good with.

PPU always on your arse

No reticle.

mock :rolleyes:

Candaman
05-09-04, 20:57
Ooh lets all flame the chumble :rolleyes:

Thank you all for your votes of confidence in my skill; now I'd be grateful if you could name my 4 main PvP chars just to prove you're not all just speaking total shite?

*checks pile of dogtags*

solitaire is my main collection your ppu if i remember correctly

Dargeshaad
05-09-04, 21:01

PPU always on your arse

No reticle.

Isn't it quite funny that you got 3 chars who don't use reticle (apu/droner/melee)? :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
05-09-04, 22:05
LMFAO Darges.

I still <3 you Clown, I just thought that was hilarious. :p

Anyhoo, it's pretty odd Ezza left on the day Open Beta Client is available. Why????

trigger hurt
05-09-04, 22:14

PPU always on your arse

No reticle.

Yet you have 3 chars that have no reticle. APU, Melee tank, Droner...

Mock.

..i..DemonX
05-09-04, 22:14
*checks pile of dogtags*

solitaire is my main collection your ppu if i remember correctly

And a Spy i think, Rosi Eastmore if i remember right.

MrChumble
05-09-04, 23:47
And a Spy i think, Rosi Eastmore if i remember right.Ok so between you you think I have a PPU, and you think you can even remember what he's called. And you think I have a spy, but got the name wrong and had it been spelt correctly it would still have been the spy I deleted about 3 months ago.

And this is grounds to have a go at my PvP ability?

I have 5 active accounts on my own CC, and access to a few other chars I use regularly. I have four PvP chars I use regularly, discounting Solitaire who hasn't seen active service since CIX NC folded.

Yet you still say I am shit.

Maybe I am, maybe I'm also pissed as a twat and really having to hold back the rant that alcohol is trying to fuel cos I know Niddy will spank me and it'll hurt and I'll cry, then he'll ban me with his stick of banning.

Basically you have no clue at all how good I am at PvP, and as I personally couldn't give a flying fuck in a high wind about how good you are at PvP (or infact even who you are) let's just stop this right now.

Underground
05-09-04, 23:52
Ok so between you you think I have a PPU, and you think you can even remember what he's called. And you think I have a spy, but got the name wrong and had it been spelt correctly it would still have been the spy I deleted about 3 months ago.

And this is grounds to have a go at my PvP ability?

I have 5 active accounts on my own CC, and access to a few other chars I use regularly. I have four PvP chars I use regularly, discounting Solitaire who hasn't seen active service since CIX NC folded.

Yet you still say I am shit.

Maybe I am, maybe I'm also pissed as a twat and really having to hold back the rant that alcohol is trying to fuel cos I know Niddy will spank me and it'll hurt and I'll cry, then he'll ban me with his stick of banning.

Basically you have no clue at all how good I am at PvP, and as I personally couldn't give a flying fuck in a high wind about how good you are at PvP (or infact even who you are) let's just stop this right now.

Ego's are earned, worked for and proven, they are not a birthright. Should be saying something to everyone that they cant even name your chars, its not like its just 1 char, theres 5 of them, asking for 4 PVP chars and they can only name 1 and thats because you said it earlier in the thread...

Doc Holliday
06-09-04, 00:45
And all your points are..............................................

Candaman
06-09-04, 00:48
i think the point is "if" he was good at pvp then surely somone would know his chars but as shown they don't and the only char he did pvp with that people knew was they knew him cus he was first to die at most battles

MrChumble
06-09-04, 00:51
i think the point is "if" he was good at pvp then surely somone would know his chars but as shown they don't and the only char he did pvp with that people knew was they knew him cus he was first to die at most battles
Or it could just be I'm not such an immature child as some people, so don't need to pimp myself and put others down all the time.

People who need to know who my chars are know. You're not on that list, so it's no big wonder you don't know who they are.

Candaman
06-09-04, 00:53
so your in a thread trying to promote ur pvp ability where no one has heard of ur chars apart from friends of urs and yet u don't care what people think about ur pvp ability riiite

Shadow Dancer
06-09-04, 00:55
*Looks for the thread where Chumble flamed everyone*

Hrmmm, can't find it. So why the fuck is everyone getting on his case and insulting him? Seriously. Even if he did suck at pvp(not saying he does, just making a point), who fucking cares? At least he pvps to have fun and not to PIZZOWNZERIZE.

MrChumble
so your in a thread trying to promote ur pvp ability where no one has heard of ur chars apart from friends of urs and yet u don't care what people think about ur pvp ability riiite
I couldn't give a rats ass what people think of my PvP ability once they've seen it for themselves, I just don't like idiots like you spouting off about me when you're clearly biased to hell, and largely clueless about what you're talking about.

Phlith
the best apu is anyone who can follow an avatar and click it the most while having a ppu do the same for the apu...therefore it's kinda hard to tell who the best apu is when any apu drops like a sack of shit without a ppu or a zoneline in their pocket.

for the record... aahz > u

Vithar
06-09-04, 01:22
This thread has spent way too much time attempting to discuss the PvPabiltiy of a runner.

As this was not the topic of discussion started by the threadstarter and there is no indication that it will ever get back on topic, I'm closing it.

Thread closed.

V