View Full Version : Beta Patches.. WOW

Psycho_Soldier
05-09-04, 01:55
I just checked Neocron's FTP and in the beta patches folder it says the dates and times of which they were put on there... If you look at it there has been alot of patches in a very short amount of time.. I hope we can expect the same in Open Beta and Retail.

ftp://ftp.neocron.com/betapatches/

I think that is very promising. Yes I do realise 13 patches were today alone but look how many other patches there are between July 26th and August 27th. I assume the patches today are for the conversion to the Open Beta though I also have a feeling thats most likely gonna be one 300 mb patch.. Anyone else think thats impressive because that just made me really fucking excited.

Edit: Now that I add up how much all the patches for today total and re reading what Holger Nathrath said he said it would be a "patchload of about 300mb", so its obviously the conversion to the Open Beta, it totals up to 292.13MB..

ezza
05-09-04, 09:52
proberbly lot less in open beta and retail, as they were proberbly adding stuff in as they went and fixing bugs hence lot of patches, hopefully by retail most/all of that will be done, then we will only need patches when they bring in more new stuff, thou one every few weeks like we used to get would be cool if there is stuff worth adding