PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Jason Bourne Vs James Bond

Barar
04-09-04, 13:39
After watching Bourne Supremacy and reminisent of the Blanka thread who do you rechon would win out of these 2 ?

Bournes got some kick ass moves like but then Bond can hold his own ..

Bonds got gadgets .. Bournes got that spidey sense about spotting danger ..

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Of course Bonds british which gives him an advantage :)

... Erm Dammit poll didnt work lol

Mod u make me a poll pls <thanks>

MrChumble
04-09-04, 13:40
Bond for sure. He has about 40 years more experience, and he hasn't aged a day!

ex-machina
04-09-04, 13:44
As much as I love Bond, Bourne'd kick his ass. He's much more down-and-dirty, Bond couldn't keep up without fear of getting his Omega Seamaster and White Tuxedo dirty.

Plus, the fight would obviously be over Franke Potente and Bond'd be too busy chatting her up to notice Bourne develop a jealous fit of revenge.

Xizor
04-09-04, 13:45
Bond.

Bourne is like halfway insane or something.

If Bourne surprised Bond he would have a chance because Bond SUCK at melee (:P). Then it would be Bond's luck vs Bourne's skills..

greendonkeyuk
04-09-04, 14:07
James Bond would pwn bournes ass, jus coz A) hes british and B) he has a smart mouth, a couple of those cheesy one liners and Bourne would be rolling on the floor with blood spilling from his every orifice.

Plus Bond has better taste in chicks AND cars....

Doc Holliday
04-09-04, 14:27
James Bond would pwn bournes ass, jus coz A) hes british and B) he has a smart mouth, a couple of those cheesy one liners and Bourne would be rolling on the floor with blood spilling from his every orifice.

Plus Bond has better taste in chicks AND cars....

agreed.

the immortal words "yesh mish moneypenneeeey" *bad sean connery impression for u all.

jernau
04-09-04, 16:05
Bond.

No challenge.

retr0n
04-09-04, 16:07
Bond, no challenge

sPooT
04-09-04, 16:08
Bond.

No challenge.

Same :D

Spermy
04-09-04, 16:09
Well, it would be dificult for bond to win... they're all to busy arguing over which bond gets to do the deed....

I reckon connery would.

___T-X____
04-09-04, 16:21
Bondage

-=Dredduk=-
04-09-04, 16:28
you cant really compare since bond is more of a action style as were bourne is more realistic... sorta thing ^_^ but bond anyway.

SorkZmok
04-09-04, 16:30
Bournes not bad, but Bond > all.

___T-X____
04-09-04, 16:41
I said Bondage, but Oddjob on Goldeneye for N64 multiplayer owns all...

Callash
04-09-04, 17:25
Bond, simply because Bond is per definition prepared for anything.

jini
04-09-04, 17:52
Bourne 100%
because...
he is more true.
more human
has a lot more action to offer
Matt damon kicks ass. After Sean connery all bond actors were not as good
Bond is very old. He needs to sit near the fireplace and enjoy his pension.

eldiabloz
04-09-04, 18:08
"My name is Bond ... James Bond"
This own all :D

Bourne is also cool but need more experience

jini
04-09-04, 22:58
If bourne meets bond this is what is likely to happen:
Bond almost certain will try not to spill his glass of shaken (not stirred) martini, while Bourne will kick his ass... Bourne 110%

jernau
04-09-04, 23:06
If bourne meets bond this is what is likely to happen:
Bond almost certain will try not to spill his glass of shaken (not stirred) martini, while Bourne will kick his ass... Bourne 110%Bourne would be dead before he knew Bond didn't like the look of him. The only question would be what to put on the tombstone. "Amateur" would have to do, Bond would never say "noob".

Psycho_Soldier
04-09-04, 23:08
Bourne... Bourne can actually fight well, shoot well, and doesn't need a bunch of fancy expensive toys to get the job done. Just give both Bond and Bourne a pistol throw them out in the city and find out who wins. I think its pretty obvious what will happen. Bourne plans out his moves while Bond goes and meets one of his rich friends at some high class hotel, orders a martini and goes to bed with the bartender. Bourne wakes their ass up with a shot in Bond's head.

jernau
04-09-04, 23:11
Bourne... Bourne can actually fight well, shoot well, and doesn't need a bunch of fancy expensive toys to get the job done. Just give both bond and bourne a pistol throw them out in the city and find out who wins. I think its pretty obvious what will happen. Bourne plans out his moves while Bond goes and meets one of his rich friends at some high class hotel, orders a martini and goes to bed with the bartender. Bourne wakes their ass up with a shot in Bond's head.
As a Royal Navy and Special Forces trained spy Bond wins comfortably on weapons and ways to kill people over the boy - no contest again.

Psycho_Soldier
04-09-04, 23:13
As a Royal Navy and Special Forces trained spy Bond wins comfortably on weapons and ways to kill people over the boy - no contest again.

I am basing my opinion upon his actions in the movie, not how they claim he was trained.

jini
04-09-04, 23:15
Bourne... Bourne can actually fight well, shoot well, and doesn't need a bunch of fancy expensive toys to get the job done. Just give both Bond and Bourne a pistol throw them out in the city and find out who wins. I think its pretty obvious what will happen. Bourne plans out his moves while Bond goes and meets one of his rich friends at some high class hotel, orders a martini and goes to bed with the bartender. Bourne wakes their ass up with a shot in Bond's head.
You also forget another Bond's favorite: his Passion for the cazinos....
He is not going to bed with the bartender. He meets a completely strange but gorgeous girl in the roulette table.. :cool: :cool:

jernau
04-09-04, 23:15
I am basing my opinion upon his actions in the movie, not how they claim he was trained.
Well bond has used just about everything from bathing towels to fighter jets to kill people in the movies. He was a lot more into beating them to a bloody pulp in the books I hear but I only read one or two of them tbh and I don't remember then that well now.

Ultima
04-09-04, 23:46
Bourne rocks coz of the way he takes out armed police without even thinking about it, in the first film he did it and even supprised himself!

Bond is great and does have a lot more 'cool' and 'style' but if they were in a scrap then Bourne would beat him with his eyes shut... and Bourne wouldn't leave Bond in a dodgy scene to escape from, he would of just executed him :p

jernau
04-09-04, 23:50
Bourne wouldn't leave Bond in a dodgy scene to escape from, he would of just executed him :p
Has Bond ever done that?

His enemies do but Bourne's previous employers seem pretty stupid too. Makes for better movies that way ;).

Jesterthegreat
04-09-04, 23:53
Bond... why would people chooseBourne? o_O

i havent seena good arguement for it yet

Ultima
05-09-04, 00:02
I only say that because Bond oftern got caught and then escaped through the enemies poor death senarios, Bourne wouldn't give Bond that chance.

Anyway Bourne is a programmed killer where Bond has compassion and mojo .. lol .. why am I not fighting Bonds side anyway I am British :wtf:

jernau
05-09-04, 00:07
I only say that because Bond oftern got caught and then escaped through the enemies poor death senarios, Bourne wouldn't give Bond that chance.
True but Bond is just as ruthless. Now if we're talking Bond Baddies vs Bourne Baddies that's another question entirely :).

Anyway Bourne is a programmed killer where Bond has compassion and mojo .. lol .. why am I not fighting Bonds side anyway I am British :wtf:
The original bond was a trained psychopath (and an alcoholic IIRC). He's become more polished (and Boune like) as the franchise has run on and run out of original (Fleming) material.