PDA

View Full Version : Red VS Blue

MkVenner
04-09-04, 00:43
For those that dont know Red VS Blue is the online HALO comedy comic show thingy....erm...yeah....n e way, its like one of the funniest things ive ever seen lol, and they've finally got all episodes from 00 to the present one and all the little public service announcements, if u aint seen it i suggest u check it out coz it pwns :p

Episodes 1-19 (http://www.redvsblue.com/bloodgulch_s1.shtml)

Episodes 20-38 (http://www.redvsblue.com/bloodgulch.shtml)

joran420
04-09-04, 00:57
meh i didnt find it as funneh as everyone says :/

Tratos
04-09-04, 01:01
i really like red vs blue as its my type of humour, i like it and have been a follower since season 2 began earlier this year :) cant wait for season 3 :D

I could be a secret agent like 00 Donut
What so like Doonut?

ppppssssssssssshhhhhhhhcccccaaaaaawwwwwwwwsssssshhhhhhhh
i couild do it, just kill him right now and no one would ever know.

Soon i will eat there hearts and crap out there soles and they will taste my wrath and fury, which tastes like redbull......which is disgusting

Or somthing like that, lol i aint watched that episode for a while but damn its funny :p

MkVenner
04-09-04, 01:04
hehe yeah, theres just too many funny quotes tho lol, im going through the early episodes and all the ones i missed

Shujin
04-09-04, 01:12
somewhere there is all of these episodes combined into 1 huge movie, its great and its high res.

if u find url to it post it because the the combined version is fuckin awesome

Tratos
04-09-04, 01:12
somewhere there is all of these episodes combined into 1 huge movie, its great and its high res.

sweeeet me wants

Odin
04-09-04, 01:15

Only post the url if it's legit. You guys know the rules.

Shujin
04-09-04, 01:16
Only post the url if it's legit. You guys know the rules.
;[ i think its public domain

MkVenner
04-09-04, 01:17
whoa 1 giant film would so rock

Shujin
04-09-04, 01:21
whoa 1 giant film would so rock
yea i watched it at least 3 times ;D
seen it on the winamp tv thing long long ago. and yes im sure it wasnt just each episode coming on one after another.

Mumblyfish
04-09-04, 01:33
;[ i think its public domain
It's not. The hi-res RvB videos are strictly for those who've donated only, or it's a DVD-rip which is equally cheeky (if not moreso). I think RvB is pretty funny for nerd/Internet humour, and I can't stand Halo, one of the worst XBox games I own, in my opinion. At the very least it's up there with Homestar Runner. The DVDs are cheap, and have plenty of features. Nab 'em.

MkVenner
04-09-04, 01:35
yeah ive looked for em but i cant find any of the DVDs in the UK

Mumblyfish
04-09-04, 01:39
yeah ive looked for em but i cant find any of the DVDs in the UK
Import import IM-PORT! Import import...

That's what I did. It's not expensive at all, and the DVDs are region free. You'll also get them within like a week or something. Also, if there WAS a UK reseller of the RvB DVDs, the prices would probably be even higher than importing, because this country is crap for things like that.

MkVenner
04-09-04, 01:47
yeah i was just worried bout the regions, cool ill do that