PDA

View Full Version : Im Back ! ... *sound of crickets... more crickets*

VerbalPEZ
02-09-04, 19:49
Hey all! I just reactivated my account in preparation for NC2. It looks great. I cant wait to get home and see if my character still exists (hope so). I had a maxxed out Droner spy with just enough hacking to snag an OP. I left when my clan “the Gang” bailed for Planetside *pfft*. I played a bit in Th Resistance but I don’t even know if they are still around.

Any Droners/Hackers out there that can set some expectations for me? Are they still any good? Any new toys? ~Am I going to be rerolling? o_O ~

Anyhow… Hope to see you all in game tonight!

Richard Slade
02-09-04, 20:01
Aaaand you are...?
Well droners own all when played right.. Dunn what toys u dunn have but some new rare drones atleast

VerbalPEZ
02-09-04, 20:23
hey !
I'm no one realy ;)

I was using the highest non-rare drones when I left. I do remember not being able to kill anyone with them due to some ner... err.. _balancing_ that KK was attempting. That in combination with stealthers having free raign to find me made life tough at the time...

How potent are the rare drones now? Have there been any changes to stealth? (I saw only the first implementation of stealth...)

-thx

Richard Slade
02-09-04, 20:24
Well stealth.. Stealths... Is there anything else to do with it?
And well.. The raptors pick down PPUs nowadays so.. Some minor changes, you could say that, yeah

Nidhogg
02-09-04, 20:57
I remember you. Welcome back.

N

cRazy2003
02-09-04, 22:34

N

do you remember me,

yes you do,

and did you welcome ME back, no you didnt,

DAMNIT NIDHOGG,

welcome back :p

Benjie
02-09-04, 22:36
Welcome back. You might be pleased to learn that drones are very powerfull tools now, and that your hacking skill will come in estremely usefull in Neocron 2's Hacknet.

If I left and then returned a year later, would you remember me?

cRazy2003
02-09-04, 22:39
Welcome back. You might be pleased to learn that drones are very powerfull tools now, and that your hacking skill will come in estremely usefull in Neocron 2's Hacknet.

i was thinking the same thing myself,

DAMNIT NID :p

Spermy
02-09-04, 23:06
i was thinking the same thing myself,

DAMNIT NID :p

Pssh he'd be too traumatised by the dramatic exit of spermy.

Nidhogg
02-09-04, 23:08
After a year I won't even remember who I am.

N (or is it M?)

cRazy2003
02-09-04, 23:10
After a year I won't even remember who I am.

N (or is it M?)

thats almost...mysterious

nid say crazy pwns so i can add it to my collection of awesome things GM's and mods have said including danae saying: crazy > drom sex :p

Spermy
02-09-04, 23:15
thats almost...mysterious

nid say crazy pwns so i can add it to my collection of awesome things GM's and mods have said including danae saying: crazy > drom sex :p

TBH mate - anything>drom sex - dunno what they carry...

maybe it was in the context of, he's still crap - but at least he's bettre than drom sex.

evs
02-09-04, 23:38
Fishing for posts from a moderator is against the rules.

E

cRazy2003
02-09-04, 23:42
Fishing for posts from a moderator is against the rules.

E

he can edit one of the ones hes made already
what?
PWNED! :p

Richard Slade
03-09-04, 00:30
Well I can honestly say,
you'd all remember me,
not gloat or anything,
just a pure fact.
;)

Geth
03-09-04, 00:50
Oh don't worry Benjie, nobody can forget you...no matter how much we might want too.. (jks) :p

ezza
03-09-04, 01:46
Hey all! I just reactivated my account in preparation for NC2. It looks great. I cant wait to get home and see if my character still exists (hope so). I had a maxxed out Droner spy with just enough hacking to snag an OP. I left when my clan “the Gang” bailed for Planetside *pfft*. I played a bit in Th Resistance but I don’t even know if they are still around.

Any Droners/Hackers out there that can set some expectations for me? Are they still any good? Any new toys? ~Am I going to be rerolling? o_O ~

well i remember a lot of people but cant recall your name tbh, but anyway welcome back

Yadot
03-09-04, 01:54
I remember the Jerk seeing as he is a very good freind in rl and he started owning me in the game! Welcome back, lets pick up where we left off!

sanityislost
03-09-04, 02:04
Welcome back...i remember you( i think ).....but who the hell are all these other people? :D

SiL ..:..

cRazy2003
03-09-04, 02:08
Welcome back...i remember you( i think ).....but who the hell are all these other people? :D

im crazy, your awesome friend :p

VerbalPEZ
03-09-04, 02:18
and now I remeber the patch problems... hmmm...

I dont, however, remember how to get past constantly re-downloading some of these. I got past the first re-downloading of p160 by deleting p158... now I get 185 over again...

help? is there a thread someone could direct me to?

Thx

sanityislost
03-09-04, 02:24
delete some of the smaller patches near the bugged ones

@crazy....oh yea.....SeX lol

VerbalPEZ
03-09-04, 02:38
got it! I found the fixed patcher... Why didnt the broke patcher DL the better one? hmmm...

See you guys in game ;) Well... after all the patching...

garyu69
03-09-04, 11:13
WB VerbalPEZ,
I see you are an Angel, Well if you are on Pluto, and are looking for a clan let me know. eXo are recruiting :D

Jesterthegreat
03-09-04, 11:45

drones are teh sex. in the last 2 days i must have killed at least 20 capped chars (including capped hyb's and PPU's)

droners are more sexy now than ever before :)

sanityislost
03-09-04, 11:46
WB VerbalPEZ,
I see you are an Angel, Well if you are on Pluto, and are looking for a clan let me know. eXo are recruiting :D

gary....jumping people before they even have there ass in the air? lol damn joo

garyu69
03-09-04, 11:48
gary....jumping people before they even have there ass in the air? lol damn joo

Got to grab it while its there :D

And SiL there is a spot in exo for you two if you ever become homeless.

ezza
03-09-04, 12:03
ive never seen anyone so pro active about recuiting people as gary, always posting for people to join lol

Ryuben
03-09-04, 12:43
ive never seen anyone so pro active about recuiting people as gary, always posting for people to join lol
Ezza if u knew his clan u would know they Need good players
:angel:

when my self + a ppu can kill 12 of them :D u know they got to get some help from some where :lol: :lol:

*ahem*

wb dude

garyu69
03-09-04, 12:45
Ezza if u knew his clan u would know they Need good players
:angel:

when my self + a ppu can kill 12 of them :D u know they got to get some help from some where :lol: :lol:

*ahem*

wb dudehuh? what? where? when? how? :confused:

The only clas we ever lack is PPU's. We only have 4 in clan :(

And ezza, free your mind, leave the dark side and come to FA. We can show you the way.

VerbalPEZ
03-09-04, 19:52
Thanks for all the replies and I _do_ need a clan. But… I turned TG before I left and ran my faction sympathy past -50 in most all factions. My wife is logging in tonight with her PPU so it sounds like we will be having some fun again.

This whole NC2 item wipe thing is going to hit us Droners particularly hard. I was wondering if there aren’t and Droners out there that have too many drones to carry. We could work something out so it’s a mutual benefit. – not to sound like a beggar – Or is there a better plan like… convert to cash and buy the most expensive item?

Anyhow… Let me know your in game name and I’ll shoot you an email. I am apparently still in Legion… Are there any Legion members still around?