PDA

View Full Version : mech warrior 3 problem

cRazy2003
01-09-04, 01:36
yea i know this isnt the mech warrior 3 forum, but i cant find an official one and i thought id rather ask the more active community on here, however stupid the question might be.

but when i complete the first mission and it takes me to the screen after i exit with the stats i cant find the way to get to the next mission, it just says replay mission and return to main menu, i know its a stupid question but im stumped :p

so anyone got any ideas?

Scikar
01-09-04, 02:07
The icon to continue after completing the mission is in the top right. If it's not there, maybe there's something in the mission you're missing? Like maybe you blew up the MFB. ;)

BunkerBoy
01-09-04, 03:19
make sure the map isnt loading still and/or that you have finished listening to the whole convo..also make sure you have all the patches for the game.

amfest
01-09-04, 03:29
Exit mechwarrior 3 and Enter Neocron . .problem solved :D

j/k

I think the guys pretty much covered it most likley ;)

Scikar
01-09-04, 03:31
If you don't get it sorted, let me know and I'll do the first mission and send the save file. :)

cRazy2003
01-09-04, 03:40
If you don't get it sorted, let me know and I'll do the first mission and send the save file. :)

thanks but it might happen on every mission since i havnt saw past the first one, and i dont have my mw3 cd anymore (use a no-cd patch, and yes its my own game :p ) so the patch installation wont work :(

Ryuben
01-09-04, 03:49
not to be cynical but u need the patches so best bet is to get new CD's

Scikar
01-09-04, 18:57
thanks but it might happen on every mission since i havnt saw past the first one, and i dont have my mw3 cd anymore (use a no-cd patch, and yes its my own game :p ) so the patch installation wont work :(
Well, it has been a while since I last played through it. :D

cRazy2003
01-09-04, 19:04
Well, it has been a while since I last played through it. :D

im gonna see if i can get hold of some mw3 cd's and give it a go, and if it is just the first mission i'll take you up on that offer :p

evs
01-09-04, 19:06
ill install in in a bit and find out

im sure that you go back to main menu and then select the next mission though

cRazy2003
01-09-04, 19:15
ill install in in a bit and find out

im sure that you go back to main menu and then select the next mission though

i tried clicking go back to the main menu but when i clicked on the campaign again it just had the first mission, no mention of the second one.

BunkerBoy
01-09-04, 23:36
well due to the3 fact its a non CD ver..that could be part of the prob if something isnt workin right. try gettin a CD copy and see what happens.

shodanjr_gr
02-09-04, 00:16
/me pets his original Mechwarrior 3 disk which is sitting next by him

Damn i should put these on Ebay, they seem to be on demand :p