PDA

View Full Version : SUPER SEX: New resident evil movie coming out soon

shodanjr_gr
31-08-04, 23:32
Resident Evil Apocalypse. Sequel to the good (although not as "complete" as i would like) first resident evil movie. Nemesis makes his apearnace. I think its coming out in September. And best of all, the GODDESS Milla Jovovich is still starring.

/super-sex @ Milla Jovovich (yeah like any of us will get the chance to do that :) ).

Serpent
31-08-04, 23:36
who cares o.o

shodanjr_gr
31-08-04, 23:38
I do...and the counteless Mila Jovovich fans out there :)

MkVenner
31-08-04, 23:41
i been looking forward too it, 1st was kinda cool, tho the other bird is better looking imo, the one whos a spec-ops, in Fast and Furious too, cant remeber her name...think its michelle something

shodanjr_gr
31-08-04, 23:44
Michelle Rodriguez....

Damn i need to get out more...i must know the name of every single holywood chick...

Shadow Dancer
31-08-04, 23:45
i been looking forward too it, 1st was kinda cool, tho the other bird is better looking imo, the one whos a spec-ops, in Fast and Furious too, cant remeber her name...think its michelle something

I agree, she's way sexier. :p

shodanjr_gr
31-08-04, 23:47
Bah in my opinion Northen Europian >> Latin ...

Vampire222
31-08-04, 23:48
Their BOTH damn sexy, but id go for Milla Jovovich as sexiest

Mumblyfish
31-08-04, 23:52
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
House of the Dead
Tomb Raider
Double Dragon
Wing Commander

What have we learned? STOP WATCHING THESE MOVIES! YOU'RE ONLY ENCOURAGING THEM!

Shadow Dancer
31-08-04, 23:55
I liked Street Fighter though. Some corny movies still provide good entertainment. :D

enigma_b17
01-09-04, 00:03
:o sex

I love the resident evil games, some of the best games out there. Film was kind of well I dunno really, it just didnt seem rite in parts, but was ok. If this film isnt sexy as hell im goin to shoot em for makin another crappy game-to-movie conversion, cough tomb raider, makin brilliant games into shit films is just bad

Geth
01-09-04, 00:42
ya I've seen the posters all around the place, and the ones that show Mila in just a wet bed sheet sell the movie good enough for me. ;)

I'm a cheap bastard so I will likely wait till its out for rental, but I do want to see it because alot of it was filmed here in Toronto. Its fun to watch movies that are shot in Toronto but pretend that it is some other city.

Odin
01-09-04, 00:58
Resident Evil

I liked those 2 movies thank you very much.

Organics
01-09-04, 00:58
Resident Evil
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
House of the Dead
Tomb Raider
Double Dragon
Wing Commander

*shrug* I like Resident Evil, was pretty good. Quite like FF and Tomb Raider as well.

And yes, Milla Jovovich is fucking gorgeous. Dam right that she's starring in RE2, wouldn't be the same without her. Couldn't stand that square jawed chump though, glad he's gone.

Mumblyfish
01-09-04, 01:01
FAIL!

enigma_b17
01-09-04, 01:05

isnt that just proving his point?

only j/kin :P

Akuji
01-09-04, 01:14
FAIL!

Quoted for emphasis.

:lol: :lol: :p

*runs before he gets a kick in the teeth*

amfest
01-09-04, 01:16
Resident Evil
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
House of the Dead
Tomb Raider
Double Dragon
Wing Commander

What have we learned? STOP WATCHING THESE MOVIES! YOU'RE ONLY ENCOURAGING THEM!Didn't like Resident Evil that much.
I liked Final Fantasy if I wasn't thinking Oooo it's gonna be like a Final Fantasy game.
I liked Mortal Kombat cause it was cheesy
Ditto for Street fighter though I would only watch it once.
Never saw house of hte dead
I was alright with Tomb Raider
Double Dragon was umm -_-;;;
I personally Liked Wing Commander. I especially liked the space battle between the flagships since I think it was the creator of the game who over saw it to give it the same feeling as the game. Felt pretty dern close if you ask me.

EDIT: I do like Milla Jovovich but that doesn't mean I"m automatically going to like every movie she comes out in ;)

Geth
01-09-04, 01:29
FAIL!

Expect for the eye candy (Special effects and Women included ;) ) Res. Evil 1 wasn't a very good movie at all. I don't think it did the series justice and it went a bit over the top. Still, as I said I will check out the 2nd movie eventually.

I really like FF: Spirits within, to the point that I own a DVD of it; and I don't usually buy movies to keep. Mind you, even though it did express some of the key idea common in all the FF games, it turned out much more like a Sci-Fi thriller movie. Expecially in aspects like the order in which the lead characters die off, 1st the black guy, then the neardy-techy, and then the butch girl going down in a blaze of glory. Classic :cool: .

Rude Boi
01-09-04, 01:30
does any1 relise this film should of been called Resident Evil: Nemisis?

they had to use apocalypse for stupid lehal reasons :mad:

Geth
01-09-04, 01:32
does any1 relise this film should of been called Resident Evil: Nemisis?

they had to use apocalypse for stupid lehal reasons :mad:

Legal not lethal, I assume...

What problems? Too close to the Star trek Movie of the same name?

Rude Boi
01-09-04, 01:34
yes legal.....

nah it wasnt a star trek film, but i cant remeber what film is was :(

Shadow Dancer
01-09-04, 01:37
yes legal.....

nah it wasnt a star trek film, but i cant remeber what film is was :(

But there have been multiple films with the same names.

Kratos
01-09-04, 01:58
Who cares what the name is,aslong as its called Resident Evil. :p

Oh,and michelle Rodriguez is way hotter than the other female.
you guys are just racist :rolleyes:

Oh....and another good Zombie movie was Dawn of the Dead,it was kickass! cant wait till the 2nd part comes out :)

enigma_b17
01-09-04, 02:52
get Braindead, absolutely hilarious, i split my sides laughin :)

its a cheesy aussie horror movie, crap special fx crap script But O M G so funny :P

tkNukem
01-09-04, 04:11
Resident Evil
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
House of the Dead
Tomb Raider
Double Dragon
Wing Commander

What have we learned? STOP WATCHING THESE MOVIES! YOU'RE ONLY ENCOURAGING THEM!each of those movies owned imo.
cept maybe double dragon which i haven't seen in a long time.
i seriously want to see this new resident evil sequel
AND I WANT SOMEONE to direct/write a silent hill movie. PLEASE DO IT!

Mattimeo
01-09-04, 04:55
Mumbly, you also forgot to list the Super Mario Brothers Movie, quite possibly the WORST video game movie ever made...

dark_reaper
01-09-04, 06:23
Oh dont forget the Alien vs Predator, that movie also sucked.

darknessfairy
01-09-04, 08:24
Resident Evil
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
House of the Dead
Tomb Raider
Double Dragon
Wing Commander

I've seen Resident Evil, FF, Mortal Kombat and Tomb Raider. All i liked. The rest i haven't seen.

So i might have to drag Bob to go and see the RE #2 just to check it out i guess

shodanjr_gr
01-09-04, 08:36
The problem with Resi 1 was that it was actually a Prelude to the real thing. Sort of an introduction. A 1 and 1/2 hour introduction. With a very very hot chick. I wish all introductions were like that.

StrongSad
01-09-04, 08:41
Wing Commander was....awsome.

@RE2 Jessica Biel!!! With a bow killing zombies?!!?

Or is that in blade3? They are all going to own.

Mumblyfish
01-09-04, 08:42
Mumbly, you also forgot to list the Super Mario Brothers Movie, quite possibly the WORST video game movie ever made...
Agreed. Although I didn't list it because I find it so fucking terrible it's hilarious!

<- Owns the DVD. Ba-ahahahahaa!

Kratos
01-09-04, 08:55
AVP was a good movie. the only thing i didnt like about it was

:mad: *SPOILER WARNING*:mad:
*DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN AVP!*

the female allied with the predator,i mean.....i know predators dont kill females (said so on Predator) but hmmmm....he got a bit too friendly with her imo.

and it seems there gonna be a AVP 2 since that Predalien busted out at the ending.

oh and guys,get back on topic before that Copbot guy writes
"this tread has gone off topic,please go back and talk about RE or tread will be closed" :p

HatchetRyda
01-09-04, 10:21
It's going to suck..

tkNukem
01-09-04, 14:30
i'm ABIT afraid about this 2nd resident evil. the storyline looks suxor - i mean, as far as hollywood's rendition goes. it just looks like it will be a let-down. i haven't noticed any undead ass getting kicked in the previews. it only looks like her group is running from raccoon spec ops.
but, usually movies end up being nothing like their trailers - so i'm ABIT hopeful as well.

MkVenner
01-09-04, 18:39
predators do kill females....there ws that female cop in predator 2 that got killed on the subway...

n e way...the original dawn of the dead was great as well

*Dazz*
01-09-04, 19:10
predators do kill females....there ws that female cop in predator 2 that got killed on the subway...

n e way...the original dawn of the dead was great as well

Isn't that the one that ended up on the stretcher, alive and pregnant with Bill Paxton's kid? Been a while since i seen that one tho, I could be mistaken...

It's going to suck..

Aww don't shit in my cheerios Jester :D

MkVenner
01-09-04, 19:11
i didnt think she lived...mebbe...tho she was definatly hurt...

dark_reaper
01-09-04, 19:24
Predators do not kill unarmed people, if you have a weapon you are screwed. :lol:

MkVenner
01-09-04, 20:02
yeah she a big pistol. and im pretty sure the old ladies with the hand cannons get killed lol