PDA

View Full Version : KOS list

BaDDaSS
30-08-04, 16:56
While reading the post about Buddy Lists (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=108849)
I had an idea, we should have a KOS list.

Not to be used to message people with, just a simple list of names we can add to, and sort alphabetically.

Maybe even add a short 'comment' after the name.

This would add to the RP side of things :)
Something like

KOS | Comment
[TgR]Killer | Stole my Holy Lightning
Your Mum | Quick shagg

That kind of thing :)

Vampire222
30-08-04, 16:57
yep, and have the inteface show you when you encounter someone on your kos list :D

sanityislost
30-08-04, 16:58
KOS | Comment
the sun - its evil

SiL ..:..

ezza
30-08-04, 18:19
i keep all my KoS listings in my head, works well enough i find

Original monk
30-08-04, 19:07
what ezza said

and a bit OT : very nice sig sil :cool:

[D]est
30-08-04, 19:07
Kos list is for germans!

If you play on jupiter you know what I mean.. When shooting a red one, they say: Oh!, now your on my kos list!

Thats so nibisH@!

Doc Holliday
30-08-04, 19:12
hmm. pen and paper. or even better as stated keep it in your head. why implement a feature to encourage people to take it to extremes. all this kos shit makes me laugh. sure i have had bad stuff pulled on me but screaming kos about it is funny. u just suck it up and keep going. if u want somethin done about the person tell your clan or friends. lynch mob the guy or what ever satisfies your e-lust for killing. but screaming about it and askin for a feature in game is laughable.

BaDDaSS
30-08-04, 23:10
Fair comment.

cRazy2003
30-08-04, 23:12
KOS | Comment
[TgR]Killer | Stole my Holy Lightning

rofl PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesterthegreat
30-08-04, 23:14
1. walk up to someone

2. let them see your NCAT clan tag

3. see if they draw a weapon

4a. if they do, kill them

4b. if they dont, but you dont like their model, or the way the looked at you, or the way they said "hi", kill them

5. Local: Sex

the idea is if they have seen my name + NCAT tag they will tell me if they are an ally or not... if they arent they will more than likely pull a weapon.

a tiny bit more complex than red = dead, but it serves me well

Shadow Dancer
30-08-04, 23:14
I like the idea.

..i..DemonX
31-08-04, 03:41
I like the idea.

Cuz ur Memorys are so bad that u cant remember who to kill? :lol:

We should get a Sirene then as well that rings if the Guy comes in Local ... :o

Birkoff
31-08-04, 04:53
Cuz ur Memorys are so bad that u cant remember who to kill? :lol:

We should get a Sirene then as well that rings if the Guy comes in Local ... :o
rofl

If its not my clan, a friend, 14k or PIMP.. kill it... works for me.

Dajuda
31-08-04, 08:07
That would start the whole "I'm putting you my KOS " thing over again. Besides, who actaully looks before they shoot anymore, its all about 'kill anything that moves' now.

Shadow Dancer
31-08-04, 09:29
That would start the whole "I'm putting you my KOS " thing over again. Besides, who actaully looks before they shoot anymore, its all about 'kill anything that moves' now.

Not everyone does that. I never shoot an allied/neutral runner, that I don't know, without provocation.

Crackitakk
31-08-04, 10:30
kos list, and when ur near someone who is on the list they apear red to u and they flash or sumthing

edit: and maybe this list can be viewd by whole clan

solling
31-08-04, 10:35
i like the idea especially now when we all is gonna play on a 4 slot server and everyone have 4+ chars then i bet we will meet many unfriendly guys every day and forget half :p

eldiabloz
31-08-04, 10:48
Nah i don't need it on saturn is easy...

Green = Dead
Yellow = Dead
Red = Dead

:( I really go back to play on pluto -_-

Xizor
31-08-04, 12:51
Or how about:
Clan KoS list, would have a list like the clan members list just with people who are KoS to the clan. And then you could click on the names to see the reason (like the clan money transfer thing).
When you encounter someone on your clan's KoS list it says KoS in pink(!!!) after their name.

Would be cool..Or maybe you should allow ppl to change the KoS color but meh :p

THE_TICK!!!!
31-08-04, 14:07
w00t the list :) i use the pencil and paper so i remember who i talked smack to and or killed or was killed by..when im totally bombed out of my gourd :P

JustIn_Case
31-08-04, 14:17
Nah i don't need it on saturn is easy...

Green = Dead
Yellow = Dead
Red = Dead

:( I really go back to play on pluto -_-

lol, yeah Saturn has turned in to a deatchmatch. Well not everyone has gone berserk but some have.
Guess they are all just boored waiting for NC-2 and knowing that faction sympathies will be reset (wonders if SL will be reset to).

Houston
31-08-04, 22:34
GRRR Wheres Unisist on a KoS list...i work so hard to be hated.... :eek:

Saza
31-08-04, 23:07
i keep all my KoS listings in my head, works well enough i find
Not unless you're me, and 90% of people are KoS...