PDA

View Full Version : NC2 Faction Epic Items?

rubaduckythug
30-08-04, 06:24
dont know if this has been asked recently and if i was told b4 i have forgotten it by now, But wut are the new epic items going to be for the factions that eiether dont currently have a run or just have temp epic items?

IceStorm
30-08-04, 06:36
Dude, in seven or eight days you'll know for sure.

Patience man, Patience!

rubaduckythug
30-08-04, 06:42
:rolleyes: By then the current faction epic items i have will be gone.... so id like to know wut faction i should head to now... as of now i am factionless so it would be nice to know where i want to head b4 NC2 ;)

Benjie
30-08-04, 06:43
:rolleyes: By then the current faction epic items i have will be gone.... so id like to know wut faction i should head to now... as of now i am factionless so it would be nice to know where i want to head b4 NC2 ;)
Nobody will tell you. NDA remember?
If you really want to know, download the open beta and see for yourself.

IceStorm
30-08-04, 07:50
By then the current faction epic items i have will be gone.Why would they be gone? Open Beta starts September 6th. NC1 server shutdown is September 26th. 20 days to decide.

Crackitakk
30-08-04, 10:23
i think u can prolly guess....i meen crahn=glove, ts=crazy rifle, etc. etc. all i know is i want a glove for my spy!! :D

Eddie
30-08-04, 11:30
i think u can prolly guess....i meen crahn=glove, ts=crazy rifle, etc. etc. all i know is i want a glove for my spy!! :D

If I remember rightly from the TS reqs, the glove is out of reach for the spy... maybe even for the PE making it a monkeh only item =(

Eddie

Mumblyfish
30-08-04, 11:36
If I remember rightly from the TS reqs, the glove is out of reach for the spy... maybe even for the PE making it a monkeh only item =(
=( indeed...

=(

Morganth
30-08-04, 11:53

Eddie

But in an RP sense it fits the story. Crahn are made up of mainly monks, and have always been so therefore they will develop an item specific to their faction and main class, which is monks. Same as Mercs got the Speed Gat as they were mainly tanks, and Tangent the Pistol/Rifle/Cannon because they were weapon experts. It fits the story.

winnoc
30-08-04, 11:57
Yeah, and the Tsunami epic being :

Vintage "Carmen Electra" lifelike doll.
120 stats and can be repaired without loss :-)