PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a need for primary hackers in NC2?

Veko
30-08-04, 03:38
I am just wondering if there will be a real need for a primary hacker in NC2. I know they are bringing in the HACKNET and such but I am just wondering if a primary hacker is really needed? You may ask why I am wondering this? Well I will be the first to admit it I am not very skilled in killing in PvP but I do enjoy the other aspects of this game (i.e. construction, researching and such.)

cRazy2003
30-08-04, 03:40
you may need hackers to enter hacknet and travel to different places to retrieve stuff etc, so i asume there will be a need for them.

Clive tombstone
30-08-04, 03:44
of course there will be, ALL of the high lv stuff, such as weapons vehicles and other sweet gear is only atainable from specific factions (as blue prints) but a skilled hacker from any faction can optain these BP's with little trouble. So in other words, hackers will be pretty important to the games new economy^^ pretty much as a sub-backbone :D

Veko
30-08-04, 03:46
So I guess i need to re-lom back to hacking tl150 for good measure?

Crazy Russian
30-08-04, 04:42
yeah im hopeing there will be the ability to put a capped hack skill runner to good use in NC2 ...since no one in game has done this really

IceStorm
30-08-04, 04:43
I am just wondering if there will be a real need for a primary hacker in NC2.You'll find out on September 6th.

I know I'm making/taking at least one hacker into NC2...

winnoc
30-08-04, 08:41
I love my natural 149 without bufs hacking pistol spy :-)

Omnituens
30-08-04, 20:13
yeah by then they should have fixed the flip point :mad: