PDA

View Full Version : Why should I put up with this crap

LiL T
30-08-04, 00:31
You might not think people really care that much but I'm sick and fucking tierd of the retards in this game DMing with this crap everytime I play O_o

cRazy2003
30-08-04, 00:34
rofl PWNED,

i love kiddies who moan like bitches when they get killed

"come on im the pwnz0rz noone can beatz0rs meh"
"OMG YOU HAX0R YOU HAVE AN AIMBOT OMG MY DS FELL OUT OMG IM COMPLAINING OMG THIS IS J00 LAST TIME YOUR GONNA HAX YOU STUPID FAKE HAXOR"

just kill the stupid foo next time you see him, if you work him up a bit there might be a few useful lines he comes up with to keep a hold off :p

on a more serious note i doubt theres a way you can stop moaning nibs like that.

r0ti0n
some people just take this game too seriously and think you can put on a hack just like Counter-Strike :p

theyre just simply pissed off because they suck and cant kill anyone for shit in Neocrons style of PvP

john irons
he needs to spray fago on some root beer tbh :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MrChumble
30-08-04, 00:37
The part where they accuse you of cheating or the part where they complain about you grief killing an allied faction (or so it seems from the screenshot)?

There is a mute command you know. Unfortunately the Penny Arcade rule of internet gaming applies strongly to NC. Normal Person + anonymity + audience = total fuckwad.

Crackitakk
30-08-04, 00:37
lol, taht sux when u gotta listen to people bitch....they ask u why u killed em...."i do wtf i want so dont ask" is my theory

ps: nice grafix lol

LiL T
30-08-04, 00:40
well the guy whos DS fell out was just the proto apu I mowed down o_O but the other guy was a melee tank and was shocking me it was not till he stoped on top of the boxes in the aggies. To whine at me that I managed to hit him then he calls me a aimbot whore I was only down there to do missions but NO same crap :rolleyes:

MrChumble
30-08-04, 00:40
lol, taht sux when u gotta listen to people bitch....they ask u why u killed em...."i do wtf i want so dont ask" is my theory

ps: nice grafix lol
It sucks even more to be continuously grief killed by people. Not saying that happened in this instance, but it does happen and far too often. Oddly enough most of the griefers have managed to get themselves banned for one reason or another over the last year or so. No idea if that was intentional by KK or just coincidence, but I'm glad either way.

Crackitakk
30-08-04, 00:41
[ edited ]

MrChumble
30-08-04, 00:42
[ edited ]
Yeah, it's called APU O_o

Roc-a-fella
30-08-04, 00:43
[ edited ]

LiL T
30-08-04, 00:46
It sucks even more to be continuously grief killed by people. Not saying that happened in this instance, but it does happen and far too often. Oddly enough most of the griefers have managed to get themselves banned for one reason or another over the last year or so. No idea if that was intentional by KK or just coincidence, but I'm glad either way.

Continuously grief??

To put it bluntly the proto apu is pro city I'm BD I don't care if he is allied atm killing him is not griefing killing anyone I don't fukin like is not griefing If I don't like you guess what you better run or fight its that simple cos I will kill you griefing? no!

Judge
30-08-04, 00:50
[ edited ]

LiL T
30-08-04, 00:53
[ edited ]

Shadow Dancer
30-08-04, 00:53
He said he had a miss bot, rofl.

[ edited ]

r0ti0n
30-08-04, 00:54
yeah it makes me wonder about you.. mr sd :p

Shadow Dancer
30-08-04, 00:55
yeah it makes me wonder about you.. mr sd :p

O_O

My aim sucks.

LiL T
30-08-04, 00:55
He said he had a miss bot, rofl.

[ edited ]

I think that was hes lame attempt at humour :rolleyes:

Edit: hehe well his missbot was not working :p

Roc-a-fella
30-08-04, 01:03
I have never claimed anyone to be using any type of aim bots and/or hacks and i never will. Althought i was told i used a hack to figure out people were a while back which wasnt true...

Althought i do sometimes wonder how people keep their aim on me and unload a libby without ever missing a shot or pausing *shrug* guess its lotsa practice

Napalm82
30-08-04, 01:26
[ edited ]

Mumblyfish
30-08-04, 01:27
1) You lose for not blacking out the bit where he says you killed a faction ally. You lose at Neocron. Thanks for playing!

2) It actually sounds entirely like he meant it in all in jest, especially with the "miss-bot" comment.

3) You lose at Neocron. Game over.

4) Insert Credit for 1up.

Judge
30-08-04, 01:30
[ edited ]

LiL T
30-08-04, 01:31
1) You lose for not blacking out the bit where he says you killed a faction ally. You lose at Neocron. Thanks for playing!

2) It actually sounds entirely like he meant it in all in jest, especially with the "miss-bot" comment.

3) You lose at Neocron. Game over.

4) Insert Credit for 1up.

There where 2 people DMing me at the time all names had to be removed how did I lose at neocron exactly?

[ edited ]

Mumblyfish
30-08-04, 01:35
There where 2 people DMing me at the time all names had to be removed how did I lose at neocron exactly?
Ho ho ho! You lose at Neocron for TKing. -1 kills to you!

[ edited ]

Insert Credit.

Rade
30-08-04, 01:38
nice one mumbly :D

steweygrrr
30-08-04, 01:40
He he, couldnt resist: [ edited ]

- Napalm

Just watched that on Newgrounds ^^

And yeah, LilT I know where you are coming from. When people die, it always has to be that you cheated or something, never that theres someone better than them out there.

With the RP thing, congrats on not using the F6 window as a bible. Just because you have allies doesn't mean you have to like them all :)

Dirk_Gently
30-08-04, 01:41
You shouldn't gank allies it's naughty :mad:

The best one is when someone GR ganks you and DMs you with "Thanks for the (TL 3) Heal". They only have to ask and they can have one............

I usually have DM muted tbh.

never that theres someone better than them out there.

lol. What does neocron have to do with player skill??? It's all about set up and connection speed.

Judge
30-08-04, 01:57
lol. What does neocron have to do with player skill??? It's all about set up and connection speed.

Errr.... Yeahhhh.... Right.

Dirk_Gently
30-08-04, 02:06
Errr.... Yeahhhh.... Right.

If it isn't about that then why does everyone turn all their graphic options right down before an OP war???.......................That's right because if you end up running slower than someone else you lose no matter how skillful you are. ;)

Same with set up......The player with the best char set up usually wins no matter how good their actual skills are. I know that's the point of the game but people really do think that having spend two years developing their set up somehow equates to their PvP skill. ;)

IceStorm
30-08-04, 02:08
You might not think people really care that much but I'm sick and fucking tierd of the retards in this game DMing with this crap everytime I playWhy would you need an aimbot? Your graphics settings are so low that the game's framerate is probably three to four times as fast as any of your opponents' setups.
I'm not the type of person to be that lameBut you are lame enough to crank NC's graphics/polys down to their lowest settings to squeeze far more performance out of the game. You obviously aren't playing NC for the scenery...

If you didn't want scenery, why don't you just play Q3A at 512x384 with the lowest texture settings and vertex lighting?

You're playing Neocron as an FPS, not as an RPG. Expect to get shit for it. As an FPS player, you should be used to ignoring it by now. If you're not, send a mail to abuse@neocron.com...

Shadow Dancer
30-08-04, 02:09
If it isn't about connection then why does everyone turn all their graphic options right down before an OP war.......................That's right because if you end up running slower than someone else you lose no matter how skillful you are. ;)

Same with set up......The player with the best char set up usually wins no matter how good their actual skills are. I know that's the point of the game but people really do think that having spend two years developing their set up somehow equates to their FPS gaming skill. ;)

How much have you PvPed?

Because I have met players who couldn't hit a single shot and had great setups, and they LOST. Connection/fps is a part of PvP true, but to say that there is no such thing as skill is just a flat out false statement.

Judge
30-08-04, 02:13
If it isn't about that then why does everyone turn all their graphic options right down before an OP war???.......................That's right because if you end up running slower than someone else you lose no matter how skillful you are. ;)

Because the NC engine is shite. That has some effect upon the characters ability to fight, but if you're shite, with the best setup every and all your graphics low then you'll still lose.

Same with set up......The player with the best char set up usually wins no matter how good their actual skills are. I know that's the point of the game but people really do think that having spend two years developing their set up somehow equates to their FPS gaming skill. ;)

That is true in some case, but when you really are good at PvP, then you'll probably beat people who are less skilled, but have better setups. It all depends on how much either way, more skilled or better setup.

To say that player skill has no influence on NC PvP what-so-ever is just wrong.

VVerevvolf
30-08-04, 02:14
Omg! 8|
Are you playing NC with a 386 ?
This...looks...horrible... How can you play this way? Brrrrrr *shivers* :eek:

Dirk_Gently
30-08-04, 02:16
How much have you PvPed?

Quite a bit. I was crap until somebody told me a good set up and to turn my Graphics options down and then magically improved dramatically.

Because I have met players who couldn't hit a single shot and had great setups, and they LOST. Connection/fps is a part of PvP true, but to say that there is no such thing as skill is just a flat out false statement.

That's not really what I was saying. Just because you can beat someone doesn't mean you are more skillful was really what I was saying. That seemed to be the initial claim.

I would say that as long as you are a reasonably competent gamer it is far more about set up and how the game is running at the time of the fight. I know people who can take me apart on Unreal, HTT and BF1942 but were shocking at NC because I could kill them in half as many shots as it takes them to kill me. I guess that means that I have Godlike Skills.

I do concede that the people who have spent 3-4 hours a day for 2 years in NeoFrag are seriously good at PvP in NC, I just don't agree that if you can beat someone it makes you more skilled or uber or any other of those words.

Shadow Dancer
30-08-04, 02:19
That's not really what I was saying.

There ya go. You were implying that skill had zero to do with it.

Dirk_Gently
30-08-04, 02:26
There ya go. You were implying that skill had zero to do with it.

In response to the suggestion that someone killing you has more skill than you yeah. Skill is for the most part largely irrelevent in most fights in NC, it pretty much comes down to who inflicts the most damage, who has the best resists, who has the best team and who is running the game quickest unless you are dealing with the few seriously good players or the few seriously bad ones.

When running the game on 56k I get whooped virtually everytime and when I'm on broadband I don't. I guess my skill just wildly fluctuates.

Kratos
30-08-04, 02:39
well...the current people that pvp in NC are either High levels or people that are insanely bored.
So if u dont want to get ganked,leave the LE in,if its too late for that,i feel sorry for you. :(

Nidhogg
30-08-04, 02:40
One or two people should count themselves lucky that they have not been banned for their remarks so far on this thread because you all know that the discussion of exploits is absolutely forbidden here. There are no exceptions and no excuses.

This thread will be closed and the poster banned if there is any more discussion of exploits. If I have to make our policy any plainer I will do so at the expense of someone's posting privileges.

N

Rade
30-08-04, 02:44
In response to the suggestion that someone killing you has more skill than you yeah. Skill is for the most part largely irrelevent in most fights in NC, it pretty much comes down to who inflicts the most damage, who has the best resists, who has the best team and who is running the game quickest unless you are dealing with the few seriously good players or the few seriously bad ones.

Sorry but I dont agree one bit, the one thing Ive learned so far is that you
can try using your setup as a crutch but the one thing that will win 99% of
the fights for you is your skill. That, of course, doesnt mean that one should
not try to maximize ones chances and combine skill with a good setup.

Mumblyfish
30-08-04, 02:45
That, of course, doesnt mean that one should
not try to maximize ones chances and combine skill with a good setup.
A good setup IS skill.

...Or would be, if we were living long ago, at a time where nobody even HEARD of cookie-cutter. Sigh...

Shadow Dancer
30-08-04, 02:46
...Or would be, if we were living long ago, at a time where nobody even HEARD of cookie-cutter. Sigh...

There will always be a "optimal" setup IMO.

Kratos
30-08-04, 02:46
He he, couldnt resist: [ edited ]

- Napalm
lmao! freaking nice! :lol:
CS was a hackfest :lol:

Rade
30-08-04, 02:51
There will always be a "optimal" setup IMO.

It used to be different tho, I had a kicking setup about 3 months after plutos
launch when absolutely no one had a clue how things worked, then it was
about testing and gut-feelings, and it felt damn good to know you had
created something a bit above par. I understand how Vet feels, I mean now
everyone gets a setup handed to em on a plate..

Shadow Dancer
30-08-04, 03:01
It used to be different tho, I had a kicking setup about 3 months after plutos
launch when absolutely no one had a clue how things worked, then it was
about testing and gut-feelings, and it felt damn good to know you had
created something a bit above par. I understand how Vet feels, I mean now
everyone gets a setup handed to em on a plate..

Maybe KK should change the way resists work every 2 months?

Keep people on their toes. :p

LiL T
30-08-04, 03:12
CLOSE IT CLOSE IT CLOSE IT

Did I forget to mention close this thread plz?

Satocastix
30-08-04, 03:16
Those screenshots make me puke. Just mentioning.

DO NOT CLOSE!!

hivemind
30-08-04, 04:08
Why would you need an aimbot? Your graphics settings are so low that the game's framerate is probably three to four times as fast as any of your opponents' setups.But you are lame enough to crank NC's graphics/polys down to their lowest settings to squeeze far more performance out of the game. You obviously aren't playing NC for the scenery...

If you didn't want scenery, why don't you just play Q3A at 512x384 with the lowest texture settings and vertex lighting?

You're playing Neocron as an FPS, not as an RPG. Expect to get shit for it. As an FPS player, you should be used to ignoring it by now. If you're not, send a mail to abuse@neocron.com...
That reflects my sentiments 100%.

Little Terror, go play CS where it's cool to gank nibs. There's no place for you in an RPG.

LiL T
30-08-04, 04:30
First off I did not intend to upset anyone I simply logged in after no playing for a while and I get DM's with all kinds of crap just becuase I killed someone. I did not intend to upset people with this post I just kind lost my self and thought I would post my feelings on this type of behavoir in the game. My graphics where turned down because the last time I played I was in an OP war and just did not bother changing them back. Turning my graphics down during op wars helps a little but not alot however during normal fighting and game play it makes no differnce I can Aim just as good my mouse settings are very sensitive and I have gotten use to it. Quit bashing me with oh you should go play another game RPG's is not for you theres no need for it really learn to also tell the difference from a game and RL.

And plz lock this post now

Biznatchy
30-08-04, 04:48
First off I did not intend to upset anyone I simply logged in after no playing for a while and I get DM's with all kinds of crap just becuase I killed someone. I did not intend to upset people with this post I just kind lost my self and thought I would post my feelings on this type of behavoir in the game. My graphics where turned down because the last time I played I was in an OP war and just did not bother changing them back. Turning my graphics down during op wars helps a little but not alot however during normal fighting and game play it makes no differnce I can Aim just as good my mouse settings are very sensitive and I have gotten use to it. Quit bashing me with oh you should go play another game RPG's is not for you theres no need for it really learn to also tell the difference from a game and RL.

And plz lock this post now

You do upset people when you gank allied factions but that doesnt seem to matter to you. Dont come crying here about it.

MrChumble
30-08-04, 08:49
To put it bluntly the proto apu is pro city I'm BD I don't care if he is allied atm killing him is not griefing killing anyone I don't fukin like is not griefing If I don't like you guess what you better run or fight its that simple cos I will kill you griefing? no!
That actually sounds like a pretty good definition of griefing to me. You kill allies and don't care, you kill people you "don't fukin like" and don't care.

I guess I'm just too carebear. I get all upset when people kill allies, and even more upset when people don't care. How can you not care about what other people feel, this is a game O_o

Once again I just don't get it.

Original monk
30-08-04, 09:31
can try using your setup as a crutch but the one thing that will win 99% of the fights for you is your skill.

you can have all skill in the world but witouth a decent computer and connection then youre worthless ...
(i played on my laptop in beta and was called skillless having 1 to 2 fps and all, i play on my desktopcomputer and tadaaa: there it was: SKILL :P)

also when youre the most skilled pvper in the world but you FRE every 2 seconds or synch every 2 seconds then the funs gone also :/

i think the word skill is heavily overrated in this game

again: for playing the violin you need skill ... for being a proffesional balletdancer you need skill ... for playing neocron ya yust need a computer ... (and a clever mind to figure out worldpay :P)

-=Dredduk=-
30-08-04, 09:47
Lil.T Im the person who you ganked.

the reason i dmed you was because i was thinking the exact same thing your was...

after going to pp1 and killing some Ts i accidently hit an ally so i lose soullight... then i just about to exit pp1 and i get a FRE error... and die when i log back in so that instantly piss's me off so i go get all poked up. go back to pp1 get my belt take the stuff out of it and then i get another FRE. I log back in and i died and not mention my brother is downloading at this point so im getting 300 ping and about 13 fps.

so now my DS/Psi core come out so now im very pissed off. so i go back get ppu to buff me and go in get my belt come back out and wait for 20mins for someone to poke my DS in. I get it poked so i got -15 soulight so i gotta do some mission's so i grab 1 and head down to aggies and i see you lil.t and i wonder straight past you considering your allied and your a alright person to me but then i start to hear shots hitting me as im going to the next room i turn round and see you shooting at me so im like WTF so then i just go to cast on you and die.... then think about how pissed off i am.

Then i look at my implants and my ds/psi core/attack 3 come out so now im so pissed off i decide to dm you to congrat you on how you made me 110% pissed off and made that day a total waste of time..

so please next time think about it when you post something like "why should i put up with this crap" and look at it from my view .. WHY should I put up with this ? (i didnt call you a hacker btw)

Archeus
30-08-04, 09:52
so please next time think about it when you post something like "why should i put up with this crap" and look at it from my view .. WHY should I put up with this ? (i didnt call you a hacker btw)

Except that Lil.T doesn't have mystical powers to read your mind or know when you have FRE'ed.

Lil.t Use +i muppet

Hey presto no more whiners.

-=Dredduk=-
30-08-04, 10:01
I also dont have msystical powers to know that lil.t is going to shoot me in the back when im allied.

Archeus
30-08-04, 10:08
I also dont have msystical powers to know that lil.t is going to shoot me in the back when im allied.

Welcome to Neocron.

From what I read so far you killed an allie first (even by accident).

r0ti0n
30-08-04, 10:09
hmm my PPU is allied and im not shot

maybe because im nice and dont get on peoples nerves unless i parashock them :D

-=Dredduk=-
30-08-04, 10:09
"From what I read so far you killed an allie first (even by accident)."

didnt kill

i hit once. then their enemy killed him.

Original monk
30-08-04, 10:18

as a side note: this isnt sumthing ya need mystical powers for :P

with littleterror ya never know if youre going to be shot lol :) allied or not :)

after 2 years of playing where alot of time of that has been spend in pepperpark, i met littleterror alot :p

-> in 40% of the cases i get shot at first sight
-> in 40% of the cases i dont get shot at all
-> and in roughly 20% of the cases i get left alone but after about 5-10 minutes i get shot :P

altough last time i noticed he got much less aggresive, but again, this could be yust accidentaly :)

so yeah its always a small risk :) being allied or not doesnt have alot to do with it :)

-=Dredduk=-
30-08-04, 10:23
I have had no reason to think that but now... heh lets just say i wont be letting lil t wonder past next time.

Archeus
30-08-04, 10:34
didnt kill

i hit once. then their enemy killed him.

Ok helped in the murder of a fellow allied member. :p

ichinin
30-08-04, 10:37
my brother is downloading at this point so im getting 300 ping and about 13 fps.

Kinda no-no to play at that time dont u think? Some routers have bandwidth limitation, think there is even software for it.

That reflects my sentiments 100%.

Little Terror, go play CS where it's cool to gank nibs. There's no place for you in an RPG.

Agree, and agree to the post the quote was responding to (Icestorm), Griefers are not welcome in this game.

...and as for retrieving belts, you can employ spies for belt retrieval services to decrease the risk of "depokers".

Myself, i've gone after an ally (or rather "ally") on Pluto who were shooting people left to right for no reason.. lucky guy, i never met him after i figured out he was a complete ass.. if i had seen him out there, he would have a batch of flazer heading his way.

-=Dredduk=-
30-08-04, 10:44
Kinda no-no to play at that time dont u think? Some routers have bandwidth limitation, think there is even software for it.

i couldnt agree more.

but he doesnt tell me when he starts a download so i could be in pp1 without knowing and he would download ping go up to 2000 i FRE and die.

Wank3r
30-08-04, 13:21
Anyway...Back on topic...

Simple solution to cock heads that DM you...Just reply with this:

*muted* And then add them to ignore. Your happy, they're pissed off even more. The end.

Dribble Joy
30-08-04, 13:38
you can have all skill in the world but witouth a decent computer and connection then youre worthless ...
Most of the well known PVPers that NC has had have rather ironically built up their reputation when using decidedly substandard computers.

Rabbi (fang/loki) used a 1 Ghz laptop for ages, QD has a comp worse than mine, afaik vet had a crappy comp and I (not that I am a good PvPer) have a 1.4 athlon. Apart from my gfx card, my setup is 3 years old.
PvP is perfectly playable at 20 fps and 170 ping.
It might not be for CS, but for NC it is.

winnoc
30-08-04, 13:47
Well, let me just say this:

I hit twice as much with the CS now than with my old computer.
It's easier to keep targetlock when your target isn't flashing from one place to the other. Fluent motion is a LOT better to aim at.

Plus if you play on two computers you see the funny stuff the netcode does.... For instance rhino on comp in hole, on the other beside it.
On one computer the rhino is driven INSIDE the gr, the driver sees it as in front......
There's almost a second of delay between two computers too.

Original monk
30-08-04, 14:06
Most of the well known PVPers that NC has had have rather ironically built up their reputation when using decidedly substandard computers.

Rabbi (fang/loki) used a 1 Ghz laptop for ages, QD has a comp worse than mine, afaik vet had a crappy comp and I (not that I am a good PvPer) have a 1.4 athlon. Apart from my gfx card, my setup is 3 years old.
PvP is perfectly playable at 20 fps and 170 ping.
It might not be for CS, but for NC it is.

i know its possible yeah, i was talking about my case with my laptop ... pings bouncing from 80 to 500, 1 to 3 fps max (7 fps while looking at a wall standing still, 4mb build in videocard) and people flashing from 1 place to another 20m further about 1 to 2 seconds later :P

and yeah its possible to kill people like that, im very proud to have killed nathan profit with this setup lol :)

but when ya switch from this to take for example a steady 2 ghz system ... then youre gain of accurancy, speed and swiftness of movements goes up by a 1000% :)

edit: whatever people say here, vetterox was a shitty pvper, not even discussing that ... its yust a fact ... only person saying he was good was himself and all he's little friends, most of em can now be found at the zoneseek.ca forums

Rade
30-08-04, 14:09
edit: whatever people say here, vetterox was a shitty pvper, not even discussing that ... its yust a fact ... only person saying he was good was himself and all he's little friends, most of em can now be found at the zoneseek.ca forums

Ehm no, he was the best fighter Ive ever duelled, and Ive fought quite alot. I
still dont like him but that doesnt really have anything to do with how good
he is now does it.

Original monk
30-08-04, 14:14
Ehm no, he was the best fighter Ive ever duelled, and Ive fought quite alot. I
still dont like him but that doesnt really have anything to do with how good
he is now does it.

i dont like em either but i know he's shite :) in pvping

in telling people he was the best he was uber tough, but that doesnt make me believe em and doesnt make em good in my eyes

winnoc
30-08-04, 14:18
Being considered "a good pvper" or "famous" is possible with the help of a BIG mouth and some friends to keep repeating it ingame or on the forums....

Now if only i could find me some friends to help me convince the whole saturn server that Winnocio is THE BEST hand to hand combat researcher in neocron........ :angel:

Rade
30-08-04, 14:32
i dont like em either but i know he's shite :) in pvping

in telling people he was the best he was uber tough, but that doesnt make me believe em and doesnt make em good in my eyes

Im only speaking from my own experience, Ive fought more or less everyone
thats ever been considered "good" on pluto and he was easily in the top 5.

Original monk
30-08-04, 14:39
Im only speaking from my own experience, Ive fought more or less everyone
thats ever been considered "good" on pluto and he was easily in the top 5.

from my own experience also, and i fought 99% on saturn by now (an exception for example is ezza ! i didnt fight ezza yet, but i sure would love to for once :)) its not like im any good in pvp orso lol

poor vetterox, 2 bad he isnt here now, he would of loved the attention, but i shall stop whining about em now :)

i dunno what happend to vet actually, left, banned, i dunno to be honest, but i sure would love to see em re-appear in NC2 for some fighting again :)

also i think the 4 slot int server gonna be super cause it gives us the opportunity to fight people from previously other servers :)

ezza
30-08-04, 15:06
im sure you will get a chance to fight me some point mate ;)

as for Vet hes playing DAOC i think with some of the other ExCartel guys

im sure he will be back with the rest for NC2

as for DMs, i had a good one this morning, got a threat from some TG saying he was gonna gut me like a fish :lol:

think im allied to Lil T never been shot by him, but then ive never gave a reason for him to kill me.

and if you want to complain about Allied killings you should check out certain TG clans on saturn, holy shit did they gank my ass yesterday 4 of the fuckers ppus and apus killed my nibbish ass, dont know why, gotta say i dont care, most TG can concider thenselves a target unless i like you or your clan :p

shend
30-08-04, 15:27
You might not think people really care that much but I'm sick and fucking tierd of the retards in this game DMing with this crap everytime I play O_o

what about the retards that gank noobs and keep harassing people just
because they cant get laid....

LiL T
30-08-04, 15:34
Well I can't beleave this thread is still open but there you go

I don't like this person that much :lol: but hes not a shit pvper fought his pistol spy who was using a judge beat me 3 times in a row thats because judge > libby he had 10 - 20 hitpoints left each time.

-=Dredduk=-

The reason I killed you is because you made me nervous you stood there looking like you where going to attack you never said hi so I thought better kill this apu. Lets face it proto and crahn can never be trusted by BD too many times I have been pked by proto or other so called allies and it is them that makes me this way.

-=Dredduk=-
30-08-04, 16:04
fair enough since i know what you mean.

IceStorm
30-08-04, 16:15
you stood there looking like you where going to attackWe need the Q3A link-dead bubbles over people's heads when they FRE...

Scikar
30-08-04, 16:26
Continuously grief??

That's a weak excuse. It's not greifing, but you can't justify killing a proto as a BD by saying they're pro-city and soon to be your enemy. TG are anti-city and soon to be your ally, have you stopped shooting them?

Regarding the thread topic (i.e DMs like this in general, and not this specific case), I've had directs like that from all types of players. From Tangent and other pro city who though I was going to let them freely level and shoot me in the back at CRP when I was TG, to BDs that have jumped me from behind and still found themselves looking up at the sky afterwards. Sometimes (as in this case) it's just when the person gets pissed off, but there are some people who simply can't accept dying. What's even worse is when the death is their fault but they refuse to accept it and blame it on the 'evil PKer'.

Btw Original, I have to disagree with you completely. Vet was/is good. I may not have fought him that many times, maybe I just never fought him on a good day, but the few encounters we had, I was the one left dead. I'll let that speak for itself.

Dribble Joy
30-08-04, 16:29
Rade, what server you joining with NC2?
I still need to deul you :p.

Rade
30-08-04, 16:53
Rade, what server you joining with NC2?
I still need to deul you :p.

Well, if theres only gonna be one international server at launch I guess thats
where Im going. Ill decide during the open beta tho, Ill see which chars Ill
bring then...

ROZZER187