PDA

View Full Version : Regarding wipe of certain items..

Lucid Dream
29-08-04, 07:15
I havent gotten a response yet in the stickied thread, but I absolutely need an answer for this, as I am sure a great deal of people would as well... It has been stated that we will have any text datacubes wiped.. Does this mean that BioSignature Chips will be wiped? Encrypted datadisks? What about other items like dildo of mavens, and rust? What do you guys think?

Biznatchy
29-08-04, 07:22
[ edited ]

Endar
29-08-04, 09:11
Not sure about the Dildo of Maven -> :angel: but I think that all those other "rare" things are going to be wiped. And why would you like to transfer those anyway?

sanityislost
29-08-04, 09:23
yea im gona lose the cubes from the cult events and the rust event ......but i
cant understand it would be a coding nightmare for them to save each one over
to NC2

SiL ..:..

Lucid Dream
29-08-04, 09:47
Not sure about the Dildo of Maven -> :angel: but I think that all those other "rare" things are going to be wiped. And why would you like to transfer those anyway?

Because they are rare.

And because I have been holding on to them for a year while they appreciate in value.

Clive tombstone
29-08-04, 09:56
They better not wipe my laurent energy barrel, or ill be hella pissed. :lol:

Vid Gamer
29-08-04, 10:20
they still wiping epics?

Shadow Dancer
29-08-04, 10:32
they still wiping epics?

Yes. Read the faq. :p

Vid Gamer
29-08-04, 10:35
shaddup i was banned for like 4 days :(

ezza
29-08-04, 12:24
shaddup i was banned for like 4 days :(
wel lyou can read forum while banned you know :p

Dribble Joy
29-08-04, 12:43
Teh FAQ. (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=270)

Items

How many items can be transfered to Neocron 2?

When a character is transferred, all items in the quickbelt, implant window and armor window will be transferred with it. This is valid for all slots, not only brain slots in the case of the implant window. However, the items in those slots must not be part of the group of non-transferable items, which includes epic items, vehicle- and apartment keys and a few others we will detail at a later time. Those items will be deleted in any case.

Which items can be transferred?

All implants, armor and weapons (except epic items) can be transferred. In addition to those, construction parts, blueprints, tech parts and tools can be transferred. The only items that can not be transferred are pretty much only keys, text datacubes and epic items.

Still not entirely clear. I too would like to know if my larrent and spirit mods will survive.

MjukisDjur
29-08-04, 16:28
An exact list of the "non transferable items" would probably be appreciated then. I guess I dont have any of those except for epic items.

Its not like I got two copbot rifles in the cabs somewhere anyway :)