PDA

View Full Version : Question about Drones

Kratos
29-08-04, 00:28
This is just a silly question.....but interesting :p

Wouldnt it be cool if Droners could control a small mech insted of a flying basketball with a gun(drones)?

sanityislost
29-08-04, 01:11
would be cooler if they could injected someone with lil nanobots and take over there body for 10min *giggles madly*

SiL ..:..

virgil caine
29-08-04, 03:37
I like the idea ....make it look like a rat or something

Cubico
29-08-04, 06:52
Or a small robot roach you can move close to your enemy and then you hear what they say in local and clan chat.

Endar
29-08-04, 21:25
Well that wouldnt be droning if you could control mechs right? I mean, mechs aint drones...

Chaos81
29-08-04, 23:47
Well that wouldnt be droning if you could control mechs right? I mean, mechs aint drones...

Droning means controlling something by remote control or other means. Drone was not defined for little flying balls with guns on them. It's like saying a dog is an animal, but an animal is not a dog.

And in regards to the parent - I think having a small walking mech drone would be fun as heck.

EDIT: I just noticed the avatar of the parent poster...good game. ":)

john irons
29-08-04, 23:47
they should be able to hack into any mecanical mob
eg. warbots and hover bombers

Kratos
30-08-04, 02:24
Roach,rats,fish,ect. aslong as its not a Flying ball with a gun. :p
But having one of does things would be way better and funner than having the current drones.

I mean,if you have a roach drone and it has some slots,you can add some longer atenas for longer range...or longer legs for running faster and climming walls. :)
If you have a Rat drone,you could add bigger teeth for more dammage,ticker fur for more armor,ect.

This will bring alot of new contect to NC2 and alot of people will enjoy it (i know i would) :)

oh and chaos81,thanks for the comment ;) (alot of people say my avatar is cool) :cool:

P.S
(ToS owns) :)

Kratos
30-08-04, 02:34

Stop hateing and get a dictionary! :p