PDA

View Full Version : Biotech to Proto or vice versa ?

___T-X____
27-08-04, 22:38
BIO OR PROTO, WHICH IS THE EASIER SWITCH ?

caps off, grrr, damn it, no gr's or epic impz.

Time for some Paul Van Dyke....

Doc Holliday
27-08-04, 22:43
prob proto bio then bd then crahn then procity of some kind if i can sort it. fucking gutted about the chips tho. i have to get one for my pe one for my tank. double messing about. how do u like them epics. oh gonna need a speed gat too so need a cm char. hm what else. well i need a dre storage place because they look good. and a reveller. and. and. and......

Birkoff
27-08-04, 22:47
Different character for both :) Already in the faction.

greendonkeyuk
27-08-04, 22:50
i need err 4 pprs.... and err 4 moveons.... oh well, everyone is goin around the diff factions i think. Ima start as anticity on 2 chars at least, see which of the doy epics i want basically. Then move to procity on those chars prolly, the others will jus go from bio to proto as i know a few Ts, Fa and the like who will need to die for me to get my masters ranks.

Glok
27-08-04, 23:11
I need a PPR, 2 MOVEONs, a speedgat, a crahn glove, and an FA tradeskiller chip (if that's what it is). My monk is in CM, ready to transfer to NC2 and my 2 other chars are already BT, where they will stay. My monk will be the epic whore. :)

Shadow Dancer
27-08-04, 23:19
Mwahahaha, while everyone scurries about to create clans and get their biotech/pp/cm epics, i'll be doing the Crahn epic from day 1 to get the glove.

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH

*lightning crackles*

Spermy
28-08-04, 00:18
BIO OR PROTO, WHICH IS THE EASIER SWITCH ?

caps off, grrr, damn it, no gr's or epic impz.

Time for some Paul Van Dyke....

Have to say - great taste man!

I'll be running epics all week when NC2 comes out - Biotech on my tank, Collecting as many moveons as possible, A week on each epic should do me for my chars, If i've any spare I'd glady give them to my Ingame buddies. ^_^

Hippieman
28-08-04, 00:57
I rather go Protopharm then to Biotech. Helps a lot if you're leveling.

Dribble Joy
28-08-04, 01:11
As I said in another thread, I shall be buying mine and not faction hopping.
Which will be a pain for a while, as I am back to kami.

[TgR]KILLER
28-08-04, 02:50
nobody can awnser this one lol.. cause factions gonna get a overhaul so who knows what is easyer to switch.. only people in beta know ;)

anyway got 1 char cityside that gonna do pp and bio.. and rest is doy side.. order your FA chips here :lol:

Mumblyfish
28-08-04, 02:51
I'm considering doing my TG epic first. I'd make a goddamned KILLING off selling myself for the BioTech epic.

Spermy
28-08-04, 11:40
*Runs off to change his symp ratings...*

Drexel
28-08-04, 14:59
@ Dribble, please also consider that kamis may be one of the items that may be deleted with NC1.

Is an object that is no longer in game & only a select few have it, & if there not gonna start dropping again in NC2 then they would have pretty good reason to delete them now.

Soz, dont mean to be a downer. :(

Jonax
28-08-04, 15:24
I'm considering doing my TG epic first. I'd make a goddamned KILLING off selling myself for the BioTech epic.

Ditto as an FA :D

Underground
28-08-04, 15:32
@ Dribble, please also consider that kamis may be one of the items that may be deleted with NC1.

Is an object that is no longer in game & only a select few have it, & if there not gonna start dropping again in NC2 then they would have pretty good reason to delete them now.

Soz, dont mean to be a downer. :(

Thats gonna be utter bullshit if they start deleting items from the database without prior warning, I'll lose my 2 Kami chips that I had traded for, Fenix will lose his belt of zargerus that he won, however if thats the case and your reasoning, then all spies with a spirit SH should lose their mod's.

Jonax
28-08-04, 15:47
however if thats the case and your reasoning, then all spies with a spirit SH should lose their mod's.

And the bad thing is...

Underground
28-08-04, 15:53
And the bad thing is...

:o

well i know that my spies one is legit, i killed jonny on my own at cycrow, however i guess it will get rid of any duped ones.

If they whipe all current spirit mods and give back a free slot on the guns that are modded then they should atleast make jonny reappear, and alot more often then he did before.

amfest
28-08-04, 16:58
i need err 4 pprs.... and err 4 moveons.... oh well, everyone is goin around the diff factions i think. Ima start as anticity on 2 chars at least, see which of the doy epics i want basically. Then move to procity on those chars prolly, the others will jus go from bio to proto as i know a few Ts, Fa and the like who will need to die for me to get my masters ranks.
It's most likely gonna be very damn tuff to switch from anticity to procity. No telling how you will be able to find an NPC to actually switch but as a faction gains symp the hostiles of that faction drop so you can imagine what will happen when you build symp on an anticity faction that is hostile to a procity faction. Not sure how the hostiles will be handled . .I wonder about that also. Will all procity factions settler their differences and all become allies and neutruals . . will all anticity become allies and neutral also? hmmm .. guess we'll find out in open beta ;)

Mumblyfish
28-08-04, 17:35
If they whipe all current spirit mods and give back a free slot on the guns that are modded then they should atleast make jonny reappear, and alot more often then he did before.
Johnny should be a permanent mob, not a GM character. Just slap a large respawn on him (like, appears at random twice daily), give him insane range and damage, and a low ROF coupled with shit HP and defense. Everyone's happy.

virgil caine
29-08-04, 03:22
I need my PPR so there is no question.

ROZZER187
30-08-04, 19:20
Johnny should be a permanent mob, not a GM character. Just slap a large respawn on him (like, appears at random twice daily), give him insane range and damage, and a low ROF coupled with shit HP and defense. Everyone's happy.

whay he said :D
very nice idea