PDA

View Full Version : Quenstion for KK

solling
27-08-04, 20:59
ok here is the thing i really wanna know if its going to be possible to transfer ur char from nc1 to the 4 slot server then when the 1(2) slot comes we can move our char from the 4 char int to the us 1(2) char server ? cuz i have my apu and i have my Pe and i dont wanna move either to the 4 slot server until i am sure i will be able to move em to the us released one

so whats the deal KK ? plz answer i know many many guys/girls wants to know this

hudsonbeck
27-08-04, 21:37
The anwser would be no.
If you went to the NC classic server until the point(if it happens) that an international 1 slot server became available, you would then be able to transfer your characters to NC2 on the internaltional 2 slotter. But the character tht would transfer to NC2 would not be the one you played on NC Classic. It would be the character data from the date they moved characters to the new db.

Here is from teh plan file:
5. Concerning the character transfer: All characters will be transferred into a big database at an appointed date. During this transfer, all the possession of the characters will be removed, except for the items in the quickbelt, the worn armor and implants. Players will be able to either move these characters to the Neocron Classic server or upgrade them to Neocron 2. While the characters transferred to NC Classic remain in this database, characters upgraded to NC2 will be deleted from this database to prevent them from being loaded from that backup again. All other characters remain in the database and can be upgraded at a later time. So even if a player wants to do the upgrade to NC2 sometime after the release, his character data will represent the status of the appointed date. This is also the case if the character has been played on the Neocron Classic server in the meantime. We will announce the date for this transfer at the end of this month. As the current Neocron servers have to be merged into the Neocron Classic server, there is unfortunately no way around this. The monthly fees for Neocron Classic remain at the level of the current Neocron fees.

as it says, once you go to NC2 your character detail is deleted from teh "transfer DB"

I am at work and tryig to hurry so i hope this made sense.

H

/edit
btw i am not an employee ok KK so what i say is not 'official' :P, buut i though this part was clearly stated.