PDA

View Full Version : Appartment transfer

El Barto
27-08-04, 17:03
I know that it says in the plan that no appartments can be transfered to NC2, but it also says that it is because of the keys, so I was wondering cos the starter appartments have no keys if we could transfer them?

I did try looking for a post with some thing like this in, but couldn't find one.

ezza
27-08-04, 17:08
we proberbly get a new starter apartment if they do give us one, as a crahn starter my original apartment is in OZ, however Crahn are no located in DoY so i think new apartments will be in order

Richard Slade
why be arsed when we should get new ones anyways?
and no you can't fill it and keep it

Dribble Joy
This indeed is a puzzle.

Many of us have a starter apt that is not one of the faction we are in currently.
Do we get a new starter apt, or retain our current on that might not be anywhere near where we live?

sanityislost
27-08-04, 17:11
fairly sure we will get new starter appys for the faction we are in when we
transfer to NC2. Would be kinda shit if u started off CA went BD and ended up in
plaza 1 :p

SiL ..:..

ezza
27-08-04, 17:14
tbh i never used my start apartment much after i filled it with dogtags so i aint to bothered about that, since im gonna buy myself a swanky apartment as soon as i can

zii
27-08-04, 19:06
Given that my char is Crahn and his app is in the OZ, I would be very happy to keep it there. It makes an excellent base, with its GenRep facility, to lauch attacks on the city of Neocron, and thus terrorise its populance.