PDA

View Full Version : What happens to our cash in NC2?

mclayton
27-08-04, 12:37
Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before. I have searched the forums but not found a definitive answer.

What happens to our cash when NC2 comes out? Is it worth selling all my stuff now to carry the cash over or is it wiped? Someone said you would get cash based on level but seemed unsure. anyone know?

Cheers

retr0n
27-08-04, 12:40
Cash is wiped, and you get some ammount of cash based on your level.

Endar
27-08-04, 12:47
So true... Why cant they just wipe everything... Including chars...

JustIn_Case
27-08-04, 13:19

Because i cant be arsed to level a new charachter, KK always does everything to please me ;)

cMz
27-08-04, 14:19
Here is the paragraph from Planfile 008:

The character transfer allows the possibility to take along certain items from the quickbelt. For example, weapons and implants can be transferred, while keys of any kind can not be transferred to the character in Neocron 2. In the new game, the character will receive a certain amount of credits depending on its skill rank. We are aware not everyone will be thrilled about this, but this procedure is required for both technical and gameplay reasons.

ezza
27-08-04, 14:20
cos a lot of people would leave :rolleyes:

winnoc
27-08-04, 14:30
Yes, if they wiped everything, they would probably have a lot of active players cancel their accounts.

Not everyone plays 8 hours a day and can recap in a few weeks.

Although i must admit i will be "hard" for the players that thought they bought a "new" game and see all these capped chars run around.

virgil caine
29-08-04, 03:58
Well as a PPU I will need to go on the dole for a while to get my spells back. perhaps I'll try PPU for hire again.

ezza
29-08-04, 12:28
Well as a PPU I will need to go on the dole for a while to get my spells back. perhaps I'll try PPU for hire again.
to get your spells back :wtf: you take em with you