PDA

View Full Version : More GR's

FatDogg
27-08-04, 11:19
Simple question, more Gene Reps across the wastes or no? Give a reason, try and keep the chit-chat to a minimum. Lets have an adult discussion about this.

JustIn_Case
27-08-04, 11:23
Nah, no more GRs is needed.
The annoying thing is when they are set to Faction or Clan only, but in NC-2 i will hopefully be able to hack through thoose locked GRs anyway =)

/Edit spelling

Spermy
27-08-04, 11:24
Nah, no more GRs is needed.
The annoying this when they are set to Faction or Clan only, but in NC-2 i will hopefully be able to hack through thoose locked GRs anyway =)

Aye - Might lom my tanks meagre Int skills to get enough Hack to use it! PHWARHAHA! etc.

ou7blaze
27-08-04, 11:28
ACtually I've realised the GR's are all appropriate even if all have been locked and only the unlockable ones (desert sandtrack etc) are open we are fine.

Take a look at the huge maps in lineage II without GR's, but then that makes up with good content over the map and not just plain barren deserts in nc with like 9 million bots in a spot that ******** u whe u zone i mean lag :p

garyu69
27-08-04, 11:29
I personally have never had a problem with lack of GR's there has always been a public one near enough to run from. Adds to the whole RP side instead of being able to rep to any zone, anytime.