PDA

View Full Version : Well I am ready for NC2...

Yadot
27-08-04, 06:08
Hid 50 bucks from my wife and got my character all setup with enough stuff to transfer over that he will be set for the next 20 levels. So now all I have to do is wait. What have you done?

Richard Slade
27-08-04, 07:33
took 4 capped chars, filled up with rares in head and qb,
looked at my money account and shrugged

Seven
27-08-04, 08:12
What have you done?

Nothing.

NeoChick
27-08-04, 08:43
Tied myself into knots trying to decide what to take. Then packed up my chars and cried over what I have to leave behind.
Then I decided not to look at it ever again till transfer.

winnoc
27-08-04, 11:35
Got my chars set up with all the weapons they'll need.

Now i'm just gonna have to change all my cash into slotted ppu spells for my ppu and i'm all set to go.

Spermy
27-08-04, 12:01
Packed up my tank - Duranium 4's and PA on. All the imps in his noggin.

Cursed soul on QB - along with my uber PC, set of Inq 4's for quick rare hunting - recycle tool, Doombeamer, Raygun cannon, for quick cash at el farid.

Started a new spy - who has a his PA, a TL 90 ress tool and that's about it.
APU - PA - A few mega slotted spells.

Last slot (?) Have bits and bats for a conster pistol spy, or Maybe a PPU...

Prolly buy any ammo i might need at first with my starter cash... I'm bracing for just a couple of K, so if we get more than that then I'll be one happy bunny.

garyu69
27-08-04, 12:03
I'll start to get myself ready when we have a date.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
27-08-04, 12:03
iwill probley sort my shit out this weekend
i got my b day bash on sat so i think most of my mates will do it over mine 2
still pissy about the epics but wth i will redo em 4 times each :(

m4g

CarniFlex
27-08-04, 12:27
considering theyre changing info what you can take and what you cant ill just wait till last day and logg on and make the setup then.

Thank god university girls can distract your mind from nc and nc2 otherwise id probably be eating antidepressive medication now :)

Spermy
27-08-04, 12:41
considering theyre changing info what you can take and what you cant ill just wait till last day and logg on and make the setup then.

Thank god university girls can distract your mind from nc and nc2 otherwise id probably be eating antidepressive medication now :)

Uni girls suck... They all come from london... And I'm like - Cockneys? NO!

So - have ya registered yet?

Ch1n Th3 M4g
27-08-04, 14:42
So - have ya registered yet?

wheres this register u speak of?

JustIn_Case
27-08-04, 14:43
Uni girls suck... They all come from london... And I'm like - Cockneys? NO!

But Carni is a Swede ;)

Dirk_Gently
27-08-04, 14:45
I am currently fluctuating between "I'm going to play NC2" and "Bollocks to it I'm leaving". :rolleyes:

ezza
27-08-04, 14:49
think im gonna have to get my chars sorted and ready soon if i wait to long ill proberbly end up forgetting something important.

Dribble Joy
27-08-04, 14:51
My main char has all my important stuff on her.
My Main PvP judge.
My Deuling judge.
My tl150 imp tool.
My imp glove.
My larent barrel.
My spirit mod.
My DoY pistol (yes I know you will probably be able to get them in NC2, but it's a really rare relic of a beygone era).
My tl150 remote imp tool.

My SA, SF and kami in my head, rec glove, FH2, eye and backbone.

An assortment of my spells and spare SSs, SFs and Marines on my other chars.

Now I spend my time lomming back to my kami setup.

wench
27-08-04, 15:03
I am currently fluctuating between "I'm going to play NC2" and "Bollocks to it I'm leaving". :rolleyes:

At least I'm not alone then :D

I'm likely to forget the important things and end up taking milky rens or something over :rolleyes:

Spermy
27-08-04, 15:47
@ chin - the uni registrars office...

BloodLetting
27-08-04, 16:05
I haven't done a damn thing yet unless you count starting another char since hunting rares is not the wisest use of time.
Ill wait until I get a "real" date and then scramble to get the set up.
so anyone wants to lvl noobs Ill be in the P2 aggies tonight when Im out of this work hell.
PS: hey Winnoc I need some wep part 8 help me out mate

Xizor
27-08-04, 20:07
Uranus:

Full PvP equipment and some MC5 parts on tank.
PvP/lvling EQ on APU (for himself)
Lvling EQ for PPU
Random stuff on the last char, and some rare weaps.

Venus:
Full PvP EQ for PPU
PvP/Lvling EQ for APU

I dunno in hell how I'm going to fit that into 4 slots, but meh..

CkVega
27-08-04, 23:27
Bought a pile of TL150 construction tools to sell :D

Tostino
28-08-04, 00:28
I'll start to get myself ready when we have a date.
The servers are being shut down on the 26 of sep to prep for the new ones so be ready by then.

Genty
28-08-04, 00:37
What have you done?

Deleted all my Chars ready for a fresh start.

Dirk_Gently
28-08-04, 00:39
Will have a look at beta and if it is a gankfest will leave.

I have my chars sorted out though. May delete my PPU as Monks are evil.

G.0.D.
28-08-04, 01:30
OT: @ garyu69 's sig - those chatroom videos = :lol:

Yadot
28-08-04, 07:33
I was lucky and got someone to give me a wyatt burp or what ever the spelling is. The cool thing is I have been wanting that gun ever since starting up almost 2 years ago. I hope they don't offer many servers in the beginning so I can find a good clan to get in and chill and further max my char since now I have a decent char. Does anyone by any chance know the exact method of migrating a char?

Spikadelia
28-08-04, 09:41

With you on that. Losing Epics, Soullight, Faction sympathies...... too much for me. Two more accounts in the balance tilting towards no.

Seven
28-08-04, 16:53
With you on that. Losing Epics, Soullight, Faction sympathies...... too much for me. Two more accounts in the balance tilting towards no.

Losing SL and FS? :(
I don't remember reading that...

Dirk_Gently
28-08-04, 17:10

That's not the main reason for me. I don't fancy the merged asshole server we will get and what will happen to the game because of it. If I want constant hardcore PvP I have lots of other games which do it far better than NC.

Hope it stays as it was about a year ago on uranus with a nice blend between PvP, PK and RP.

Yadot
29-08-04, 04:23
Is soullight really that important in the game? I mean I never had a soullight more than like 15. Do you get benefits for having more positive soullight?

Seven
29-08-04, 05:27
Your drop belt gets harder to hack as your SL goes up.

IceStorm
29-08-04, 07:01
I don't remember reading that...Re-read the FAQ. FS is being reset because it's moving to a fixed number of points system - you won't be able to have 100 in all Factions any longer. SL I don't think was explicitly mentioned, but I doubt it'll be preserved.

I've IDed all my rares and moved them to two apartments. I'll build the rarepart sets over the next two weeks, interspersed with starting a fourth Spy and powerleveling him to hopefully SF-status before the cutoff date.

Other than that, it's a matter of picking what I want to take with me so I can hit the ground hunting.