PDA

View Full Version : More beta e-mails?

Lachlan
26-08-04, 23:39
Can we expect anymore beta e-mails before open beta?

Oh, and now that the GC is over, when can we expect more info on NC2?

Richard Slade
27-08-04, 00:04
More E-mails 9 (?) days before open beta?
Why be arsed..?
And more info 9 (?) days before open beta?
Why be arsed..?

LiL T
27-08-04, 00:10
I don't think we will get any tbh I think it willbe open beta in a few days hopes :)

Lachlan
27-08-04, 00:19
I don't know....

I am certain these statements create at least as many question as they answer. But we will all have to live with that. The next update on the situation will come after the Games Convention.
I'm just asking if I should hold my breath or not..

Birkoff
27-08-04, 00:25
More E-mails 9 (?) days before open beta?
Why be arsed..?
And more info 9 (?) days before open beta?
Why be arsed..?

3 days isnt it? :/

Spermy
27-08-04, 00:29
Stop it! I'm already all worked up!

NeoChick
27-08-04, 00:34
I am definitely not holding my breath any more for anything in Neocron. I am resigned to play another game until such time as NC retail eventually appears (I have given up any hope of getting into Beta closed or open).

My loyalty to Neocron is down in the garbage and all I am interested in is, try DOY, if I am not happy with it I will cancel as soon as possible and uninstall the game just never to get tempted to go back again.

There are other games in this world, good ones coming up. So I'll take it as it comes.

I feel that the international community has simply not been treated very well. So many here have hung into the game for two years or more, have joined other websites for the simple reason to 'advertise' Nc, have paid their subscription even if they were not playing etc. etc. OK, I may not have gotten into beta because I don't have any technical knowledge. But there are others here that have and have been extremely loyal, and did not get into beta. Why, possibly because some noob in Germany needed the spot. Who knows?
Our forum does not seem to get all the news that the German forum is getting.
OK, international will be released later and it seems we are only tolerated. Not nice in my opinion.

[TgR]KILLER
27-08-04, 00:49
there are so much people in beta atm.. more people in it and the retail servers are totaly dead :p

but yea.. open beta is close so we'll wait for that ^^

ezza
27-08-04, 01:18
KILLER']there are so much people in beta atm.. more people in it and the retail servers are totaly dead :p

but yea.. open beta is close so we'll wait for that ^^
ive heard beta aint exactly brimming full of people on at one time anyway

[TgR]HusK
27-08-04, 02:44
ive heard beta aint exactly brimming full of people on at one time anyway
I've heard of the 600 peopl that should be on it... there's hardly one sixth really playing... but thats just rumors offcourse ;)

Only thing I'm looking for right now (so short b4 openbeta).... is a new neochronicle or even better... the release of the updated storyline for doy =)

Satocastix
27-08-04, 03:00
It's not that the community has been treated unjustly, it's that the community has treated itself unjustly. Sad but true.

[/JFK]

JustIn_Case
27-08-04, 15:12
3 days isnt it? :/

5:th September is what ive heard

john irons
27-08-04, 15:59
i hope that kk make "the list" with details of all the features in nc2 as by the time i've downloaded the 2gig client nc2 will probably hit retail :D