PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see something nasty!?

alig
26-08-04, 13:22
Just got this of another forum im on and its mingin. Check it out *not for the squirmish!!!!*

http://www.streetneeds.com/uploads/video/sweet3.wmv

"Dude! Push it back, push it back!" :lol:

SilentEye
26-08-04, 13:24
Oh my God! What the fuck was wrong? What the fuck he didn't even have pain.

OMG What the fuck is upwith that arm?

alig
26-08-04, 13:27
LOL you know it doesnt really hurt to break a bone because its so clean and quick, ive only ever broken my wrist and that was from running Down a hill and tripping up and it didnt hurt. My wrist was already sprained to start with and had a bandage type thing on it from the exact same thing and the sprain hurts alot more. It hurts more when you get to hospital and the swelling starts to go down, THEN you start to feel the pain! ;)

SilentEye
26-08-04, 13:28
Yes I broke my wrist too once, it was fun because I walked with it all day, I even gymed with it... Then my dad said we'd better check it out anyway :p

garyu69
26-08-04, 13:35
yeah surely the pain just comes from the shock of it and the "OMFG MY ARM!" kinda thing.

SilentEye
26-08-04, 13:39
I was more like "Why did I run into the wall like that? :confused: :confused:"
And then went to sit down.

Spermy
26-08-04, 13:44
Heh - I'm in the process of taking my old boss to court, mangled me elbow and still can't play guitar as well as I could before It happened... If she had just have sent me to hospital, but no! I had a 6 hour shift to do!

Pfft.

Vampire222
26-08-04, 14:04
Broke my arm once, and i didnt feel it, till i came to the conclusion it was broken...

Rude Boi
26-08-04, 22:45
lol, that happened to me... but i fell of a chair.....

Satocastix
26-08-04, 22:48
*Vomit.*

Hayato
26-08-04, 23:06
broke my arm right at the elbow didnt hurt..just dont look at it or it will :P

BunkerBoy
26-08-04, 23:07
o.O wow.....*passes out* lol

Revslad
26-08-04, 23:48
i feel physically sick now :(

Ultima
26-08-04, 23:57
I broke and fractured my arm, dislicated my elbow and sliced my main tendon rendering my hand as good as dead for 6 weeks. Felt nothing as I calmly walked up to the top of the hill and sat on a bench while my mates ran around like headless chickens trying to think what to do next... lol

Your body knows how to handle these type of situations, first thing it does in a 'shock situation' is pump your body with adrenelin and that type of stuff so that you don't end up doing anything more to make the situation worse.

Anyway suffice to say, after reality cut in at the hospital, a couple hours later, I was in big pain lol. That was about 15 years ago now, I still only have partial feeling in my right hand and GumStop Deformity (you can't tell till I point it out then people kind a freak a little bit lol), but who cares it's a cool story to tell down the pub!

SilentEye
27-08-04, 00:33
Ultima, I know what you're saying ^_^

Organics
27-08-04, 01:13
OUCH!!

God that must have FUCKING hurt later, *cringes* looks really fucking nasty.. LOL funny but horrid.. OUCH. :D

Kopaka
27-08-04, 03:54
lol my lil brother broke his wrist in 2 different places when falling from his skateboard.
i heard he fell so i come running to him and laughing till i saw his arm.. damn that was so sick.
thats why kids, dont skate :rolleyes:

uber java
27-08-04, 04:17
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!111!!1111one111oneone111oneoneoneone

Im sorry, but thats funny as hell. He was more concerned about his damn board than getting this arm fixed......That looked cool though, he was pushing his arm down and it kept going back into the weird posisiton......what dumbass ppl we got in this world today.....

TheGreatMilenko
27-08-04, 08:04
wtf what video i click the link and all i get is a big text document

Mantiz
27-08-04, 08:24
I hate that stuff, just too hard to watch... wortst part is when he tries to 'straighten' the arm out... o_O

Napalm82
27-08-04, 09:56
Never tried a thing like that, i seem to have titanium bones since they have never been broken.
HOWEVER my flesh seems rather fragile and it have been through a lot of torment (Wild kid in my youth) worst thing was when i sliced my knee on some metal, made a 15 CM V shaped cut so i could see my own knee-cap.
I didnt notice till a mate of mine said sumthing like "Hey man, doesnt that hurt?" "Doesnt what hurt?" "Well...your knee is covered in blood and i can see your bones"

I kept looking at it cuz i found it interresting, my friends mom passed out tho.

Endar
27-08-04, 11:15
lol Napalm :lol:

Ultima: Yup you are right, adrealine works as a pain killer and besides, bones dont have as much nerves as hand or foot for example, so it doesnt hurt so much.

Have anyone had a needle sticked in your eye or foot? I have, and man THAT does hurt. Breaking bones aint a big deal, since those can always be fixed. Thats why in martial arts the first thing they teach is usually somekind of a joint lock. If you do it right, it hurts like hell but its easy to fix. You dont even have to take a trip to hospital if you know how to do it. But it still hurts for a while... :rolleyes:

ou7blaze
27-08-04, 11:26
My friend was so stupid he and his mates were messing around as usual and his friend was a dumbass and aimed an airsoft pistol at his eye and shot him (sigh) and was like *huh? it's empty*.

But remember EVEN if you take out the catridge but have used at least one shot in the mag there is a bullet still sitting in that damn barrel or something, well the BB bullet went and hit right at his eyelid.

He said he could see all white and red crap when he slept O_o............

ANd I don';t want to know how u got a needle stuck into your eye, cloests thing to a needle in me is acupuncture and that doesn't hurt at all it fixes you up :D

Endar
27-08-04, 11:56
Well since I have iritis, iridocyclitis in my left eye and those bastards said that they need to but some stuff in my eye with a needle. I just had to look upwards and not move my eye in 1 min, after that the stuff they sticked in it started to hurt. And well, for a one day my eye hurt like hell. It was kinda like there was a fire burning inside my eye.

Welll of to eat something now, and after that:

Beer&Friends and Women!!

*Dazz*
27-08-04, 13:04
Wow....you can actually hear it snap, and listen close when he straightens it, kinda sick 8|

Kopaka
29-08-04, 02:10
love ur siggy dazz
<3

retr0n
29-08-04, 02:36
I cut my leg open once when I was about 10 or 11, it was a 20 cm clean cut,
I didnt feel a fucking thing, was walking around with it for about 5 minutes,
then I had a strange feeling like i coulnt really focus my eyes & all... Then I
pulled up my pants and noticed A SHITLOAD OF BLOOD running down my leg
and then, after the shock, i started to feel pain, not because it hurt, but
because of fear...

Anyway, the feeling was from bloodloss and I got stiched up & my leg is doing
just fine today :) just thougt i'd contribute :p

virgil caine
29-08-04, 03:18
Broke a bone on a roadtrip once. Had to drive across 2 states to get home so Doc would not let me have anything worthwhile for pain. Wasn't too bad untill about 8-10 hours later; I hope I never feel pain like that again.

Kratos
29-08-04, 03:29
Wow.....was his hand made out of rubber? he actually *TRIED* to push the bone back to its place. what an idiot :wtf: heh,would be kinda funny if someone said to him "You break it,Your fucked" :lol:

Someone jumped on my wrist once.....(was laying on the grass).... i tell u....its hell. All i heard was *crack*. I had a cast for over a month and when they took the cast out,the pain was still horrible.

*Dazz*
29-08-04, 04:00
love ur siggy dazz
<3

lol....fanks :D

kin
29-08-04, 06:46
Yeah...who was the guy who kept saying "Oh shit!" like a sissy? Was it the skater or the camera dude?

MjukisDjur
29-08-04, 16:30
Now this is some funny shit :)

SilentEye
29-08-04, 18:11
Yeah...who was the guy who kept saying "Oh shit!" like a sissy? Was it the skater or the camera dude?
I been trying to figure that out my self, I still think it's the camera man and my dad keeps saying 'naaaa--aaahh! It's the dude with the broken aarm!'

But I don't see his mouth moving like that.

*Dazz*
29-08-04, 22:46
I been trying to figure that out my self, I still think it's the camera man and my dad keeps saying 'naaaa--aaahh! It's the dude with the broken aarm!'

But I don't see his mouth moving like that.

Yea it's the dude that broke his arm, when he first starts sayin it is when you can see him movin his mouth good, then he lays on his side and tries to push his arm back together :eek:

Ryuben
30-08-04, 00:05
looks very uncool

but sheesh OUCH!

Drake6k
30-08-04, 00:08
When he was trying to push the arm back together I burst out laughing :lol: