PDA

View Full Version : Clan Pluto

evs
26-08-04, 10:28
When this new multichar happens, and as there will be soooooo many players, and of course pluto's peeps are all 1 player carebears ;)

We should unite!

Clan Pluto!

AND CONQUER TEH SERVER!!11111ONEELEVEN

garyu69
26-08-04, 10:34
hell yeah. although it would be a char made on another slot for that. Wouldn't take my main to the clan.

But yeah, lets kill those saturn scum :D

Massacre**
26-08-04, 10:38
lol! "Come get soooome.."

Cubico
26-08-04, 10:42
Uranus people might come too ;)

Jonax
26-08-04, 10:42
You're forgetting about the barmy Uranus army... :D

Spermy
26-08-04, 10:46
Looking forward to seeing the rest of the angels from the other servers - This time , our collective whinging will be bigger and stronger than ever before!

Or something...

Massacre**
26-08-04, 10:48
yeah i think i heard uranus has some good players... i cant member though lol but we'll see, should be interesting anyway, the mpa should be all different colours instead of just 2 or 3

Jonax
26-08-04, 10:49
Looking forward to seeing the rest of the angels from the other servers - This time , our collective whinging will be bigger and stronger than ever before!

Or something...

The collective whinging powers of each FA server faction into one...

Those poncy City factions won't know what hit them! :D

Spermy
26-08-04, 10:50
The collective whinging powers of each FA server faction into one...

Those poncy City factions won't know what hit them! :D

Actually - as a whinge - when the hell did TH turrets get upgraded? o0

Jonax
26-08-04, 10:54
Actually - as a whinge - when the hell did TH turrets get upgraded? o0

You complaining? :p

Anyway, Saturn players - Fancy a multi-char alliance so we can team up and beat down Pluto? :D

hinch
26-08-04, 11:08
i'd be more worried about FAnG playing on int server than FA :)

Ch1n Th3 M4g
26-08-04, 11:10
When this new multichar happens, and as there will be soooooo many players, and of course pluto's peeps are all 1 player carebears ;)

We should unite!

Clan Pluto!

5 man army o_O

u teh win! :p

Alpha-Omega
26-08-04, 11:12
Speaking as a former Saturnian and now a Plutonian.

PLUTO WILL OWN YOU ALL!

Thankyou, goodnight, leave your notes of surrender on the table.

Spermy
26-08-04, 11:46
Speaking as a former Saturnian and now a Plutonian.

PLUTO WILL OWN YOU ALL!

Thankyou, goodnight, leave your notes of surrender on the table.

Pfft pluto - 3 men and a dog - and the dog is the ringleader!!!

Whats the worst that will happen? Pluto players log on, and go sit on the benches for about 6 hours, and log off.

Old habits die hard. ;)

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 11:51
5 man army o_O

u teh win! :p

Uhm if i can chose 5 ppl of my wishes from Pluto and u chose 10 from Saturn i would bet all on Pluto! Nuff said!

i'd be more worried about FAnG playing on int server than FA :)

Realy? Why?

To the Topic,

i would like to see it but i think ppl are way to diff to unite and many realy dont like each other etc etc ...

LiL T
26-08-04, 11:54
You will fail the evil troops of saturn will have you hiding in your faction HQ's while your faction NPC's will be used as lvling tools

Spermy
26-08-04, 11:54
Aye - will be a bit of friction, but Once people know each other it's not so bad - Ah... once i was new to Uranus FA - now almost everyday on Faction chat theres people I know, all chatting about crap and leveling together.

*teary eyes*

You're great, you lot are

*Sniff*

@ jonax - the turrets - YES! I am complaining! I want to know tht I can piss about with my weapons in the foyer, without fear of mass clobberage from them, when they can't even attack enemy runners!!! :lol:

You will fail the evil troops of saturn will have you hiding in your faction HQ's while your faction NPC's will be used as lvling tools

OR....

We could just clobber this guy.

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 11:56

Selfownd hu? Ever leveld on NPC's in a safe zone?

LiL T
26-08-04, 12:11
Selfownd hu? Ever leveld on NPC's in a safe zone?

What safe zones ?

No safe zones apart from faction HQ's there will be still faction gaurds outside I think and relax man people I was only poking fun at yer O_o

sanityislost
26-08-04, 12:54
so on the int server its not gona be DoY vs NC, its gona be pluto vs sat vs uranus huh? lolol

SiL ..:..

hinch
26-08-04, 13:22
naah its gonna be pluto+saturn+uranus vs FAnG :)

Dargeshaad
26-08-04, 14:02
Should be fun, the whole of the pluto server in one clan (with the current population count) will have about half the number of just 1 normal large clan on saturn :lol:

Richard Slade
26-08-04, 14:04
Even if pluto had better PvPers :lol:
Saturn would crush you.
Why?
Zerging owns all tactics

Cubico
26-08-04, 14:14

Hi Hinch,

so can you confirm that Fang move to the 4 slot international server and leaves Jupiter? To which Faction? Still TG?

I am asking that because my Jupiter char will then go back to TG and I will move my other chars to 4slot int pro-city.

hinch
26-08-04, 14:26
FAnG will be present on the int server yes
We will most likely be TG also

*note* may also be present on 1 char .de server also *note*

Selendor
26-08-04, 14:48
Really looking forward to the merging of these communities, especially the strong pro-city factions from Uranus and Pluto joining us Saturnites. Will finally allow answers to the age old 'my server is l33ter than yours' arguament.

Let battle commence!
Let the Zergs commence!
Let absurd zone lag commence!

SorkZmok
26-08-04, 14:49

We should unite!

Clan Pluto!

Pfff, thats just gonna be one small clan. :p

Ryuben
26-08-04, 14:52
Pfff, thats just gonna be one small clan. :p
yeah but one small clan of Rare equped people in 2 weeks max ;)

that will commence to slap yo asses down

Xadhoom
26-08-04, 15:01
Saturn would crush you.
Why?
Zerging owns all tactics

I can see stupid prejudices

hinch
26-08-04, 15:05
yeah but one small clan of Rare equped people in 2 weeks max ;)

that will commence to slap yo asses down

fk that 2 days max :)

Carinth
26-08-04, 16:06
Saturn would crush you.
Why?
Zerging owns all tactics

Ninjas own zerglings ; D

It's too bad tsunami is anti city, I would have liked to fight the anti city from other servers.

Birkoff
26-08-04, 16:08

Going well

Spermy
26-08-04, 16:08
Ninjas own zerglings ; D

NERF ZERGS!

And nerf them bloody ninjas.

Shadow Dancer
26-08-04, 16:55
Some pluto players will wait for 1 slot int though. So not all pluto peeps will be in the 4 slotter.

Me? I plan to go to the 4 slotter. mwahahah

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 17:03
Some pluto players will wait for 1 slot int though. So not all pluto peeps will be in the 4 slotter.

Me? I plan to go to the 4 slotter. mwahahah

Well i would wait if it comes like a week after Start. But so i may need to wait a unkown time, no thx! Who knows if ever there will be more server then those 3?

Cubico
26-08-04, 17:04
FAnG will be present on the int server yes
We will most likely be TG also

*note* may also be present on 1 char .de server also *note*

I asked in the german forum (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=106886&page=6) and some people say thats not right.

Ryuben
26-08-04, 17:06
fk that 2 days max :)
i meant equiping the nibs out too ;)

hinch
26-08-04, 17:11
i meant equiping the nibs out too ;)
kk

and cub as i said there may be some fang stay on the 1 slot german server but the fang gaming community will be supporting the internaional clan so for all intents and purposes fang will play on int server

Ryuben
26-08-04, 17:13
kk

and cub as i said there may be some fang stay on the 1 slot german server but the fang gaming community will be supporting the internaional clan so for all intents and purposes fang will play on int server
*coughs*

well if my clan splits up i might need a new home *coughs

cool be nice to see some true ownage

hinch
26-08-04, 17:19
*coughs*

well if my clan splits up i might need a new home *coughs

cool be nice to see some true ownage

you have no option darling :) your coming if you like it or not i cant ppu for an entire clan on my own :)

Ryuben
26-08-04, 17:25
you have no option darling :) your coming if you like it or not i cant ppu for an entire clan on my own :)

:D fair enough.

should be hella fun to kick nibs asses again with ya hinchy

hinch
26-08-04, 17:28
indeed only this time i wont be a suicidal tank

i'll be on my ppu which im bringin over from jupiter.

im also bringing my droner my apu and my pistol pe
but i doubt i'll use them for anything other than hunting (or droner pking)

Ryuben
26-08-04, 17:29

not so suicidal tank ;)

remember me + u vs about 15 FF @ gab ??

:D :D

hinch
26-08-04, 17:37
yeah not my fault FF are nibs :)

Sigma
26-08-04, 17:45
Hinch, the Jupiter FAnGs are saying that you are talking out of your ass :)

Oath
26-08-04, 17:51
I think that the Uranus vs Pluto vs Saturn bullshit will die fast,

It's simple numbers, they have more

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where's my love hinchy poo's ?
:p :p

hinch
26-08-04, 17:53
Hinch, the Jupiter FAnGs are saying that you are talking out of your ass :)

thats upto them but as an international community then fang is going on the int server if they want to stay on the german server they are welcome to however thats an internal matter and not for these forums

ezza
26-08-04, 18:02
umm is there two sets of FAnGs or somthing?

Ryuben
26-08-04, 18:05
nope :)

ezza
26-08-04, 18:08
nope :)
then whats with the jupiter and international fangs thing then

Tupac
26-08-04, 18:18

ur tank couldnt aim :p

also if any fang do come over and if they were to layeth there smackdownage on people wouldnt it be in there best interest to fight TG instead of being TG ?

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 18:43
FAnG on the International Server ... that would be fun.

A simple Question, as all pro DOY will be allied and if FAnG will go / stay TG, what will be with the old enemies / ppl that was enemie of u / FAnG for kinda long? Or it will be just allie PK's then?

greendonkeyuk
26-08-04, 19:10
if you go to furious-angels.com theres a huge thread about all of this. it answers most of your questions, i think.

Sigma
26-08-04, 20:02
Yep, hinch's FAnG and the real FAnG :)

Candaman
26-08-04, 20:42
I think u'll find Hinch is a leader of Fang the community and not just FAnG-NC as for now there is talk about what server German FAnG wanna play on But the WILL be a FAnG on the Int server and there might be a dual run clan on the german 1 slot server but as hinch says that is under discussion.

Landshark
26-08-04, 22:25
I must have missed the info about merging or new servers...heh

Who actually plays on Pluto besides me? I've been back for a week and haven't seen a single person while logged on.

manderf
27-08-04, 01:21
a pluto clan wouldnt be that small, im betting alot will be coming back and people just setup runners and are stopped until doy(like me).

zerging only works with certain numbers because if it gets to be to much then your own people start getting in the way

solling
27-08-04, 01:31
naah its gonna be pluto+saturn+uranus vs FAnG

lol hinch never have i met a guy so full of himself lol
sorry but its just to funne sure fang is good prollt but omg u are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Xadhoom
27-08-04, 01:35
Hey Lore, u coming on 4 slot int server? I guess I can see dead ppl.. =P

/Eric Cobalt

solling
27-08-04, 01:37
rawr ill keep lore and my pe on 2 slot when it comes gonna have my sat tank on 4 slot, cuz i dont care much for 4 slot servers :(

maybee if we can move our chars from the 4 slot to the us one when it comes ill have him there i dont plan on making my home on the 4 slot longer then i have to tho

Xadhoom
27-08-04, 02:03
rawr ill keep lore and my pe on 2 slot when it comes gonna have my sat tank on 4 slot, cuz i dont care much for 4 slot servers :(

maybee if we can move our chars from the 4 slot to the us one when it comes ill have him there i dont plan on making my home on the 4 slot longer then i have to tho

pff.. there will be no 2 slot. Get ready for 4 slots, my HolyLighting is waiting for ya :p

solling
27-08-04, 02:06
pff.. there will be no 2 slot. Get ready for 4 slots, my HolyLighting is waiting for ya

hehe i got one to :P

i dont like the feel of a 4 slot server tho :(
but it might be becourse i only tried saturn :rolleyes:

Candaman
27-08-04, 03:55
hehe i got one to :P

i dont like the feel of a 4 slot server tho :(
but it might be becourse i only tried saturn :rolleyes:

u don't have to come

Das FAnG
27-08-04, 04:34
Nearly 90% of the actuall Jupiter FAnG will play on the German1Slot for several Reasons (IF we play NC2). But as hinch said in the current state of what is decided there will be an int FAnG Clan on the int server under the leadings of cannings and hinch, but this will definetely not be the FAnG you know from jupiter :)

Anyway, then FanG is going to rule 2 server instead of 1 :D

*runs*

ZzarGladius
27-08-04, 07:39
I think a pluto clan would be pretty cool. Even if our numbers aren't that impressive as a server, as a clan we'd have quite a bit on at all times. I'm pretty sure we'd be pretty strong.

Psycho_Soldier
27-08-04, 08:19
I wonder how many people are gonna rush to try and create the first Pluto clan.. I doubt any would actually survive. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in any Pluto clan.. I like Pluto but tbfh there are lots of dickheads on Pluto too, I just wouldn't want to be in the same clan.

Xadhoom
27-08-04, 08:42
there is already some kind of a "pluto clan" on saturn. But they suck ;) The only pluto clan Im really waiting for is SS.

And for Lore <ß