PDA

View Full Version : Clans in NC2

garyu69
26-08-04, 10:01
I don't think it has been mentioned but if it has maybe someone can inform me. How will clans be transfered over?
Or are they simply not.

[TgR]KILLER
26-08-04, 10:05
lol gary think.. clans exist by clan keys you make and delete them with he keys.. keys won't be taken over..

tada your awnser..

you have to go your epic again and then rebuild the clan.. imho its better this way.. so we won't start with 2000 emty clans in the lists again..

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 12:02
Like Killer said :)

garyu69
26-08-04, 13:57
I was more thinking like, no one can start a clan as no one will be a master.

Al3X
26-08-04, 14:01
I was more thinking like, no one can start a clan as no one will be a master.
within a day there will be clans. epics are piece-o-cake

El_MUERkO
26-08-04, 14:07
Epics will go even faster with loads of people doing them at the same time.

I can wait to see loads of CA camping the TG Epic NPCs so they can get their kills and vice-versa o_O

Vampire222
26-08-04, 14:12
Yea, its gonna be some chaos, everyones gonna be rushing to start their clan... should be lots of fun

james_finn
26-08-04, 14:30
Ahhh, maybe they'll have a way for PPUs to do the epics, rather than having to ask someone to die by parashock lol.

Delphi

[TgR]KILLER
26-08-04, 14:34
lol me and husk both said we aint gonna even think about restarting [TgR] for the first few weeks.. way way to much other clans gonna be around from other servers we'll watch whats going to happen and make a move after that :p

and btw.. gotta do like alot of epics anyway.. need all shit back.

ezza
26-08-04, 15:03
as far as im aware my clan(well not my clan since its Yamma run these days)will be here for NC2, ill be doing the Crahn epic on my hybrid(presuming KK dont screw them over in any way shape or form between now and NC2 start)as soon as i start, well ill proberbly scope out the place before that but the epic is high on the list of things to do.

and since the glove is a valuable item for crahnites to have, im guessing most of my clans monkeys will be getting the epic done also.

i think the first few days of NC2 will be a hive of activity as everyone is trying to get things sorted.

i remember back at beginning of retail, a group of about 8 of us all chipping in for the cash to buy the key, damn we were poor back then :lol:

winnoc
26-08-04, 15:26
Imagine the first days of NC2..........

A bunch of noobs streaming into the servers, and them seeing lots of big and mighty players in there allready, rushing through the place.
Each time they ask for help or answers they get:
"Sorry noob, no time, gotta run, cya"

Then a few days later they start to witness these "gods" as they fight it out on the streets; they feel so weak they start to group together and form a resistance force.......

Months go by..... Neocron is now run by the former noobs, as they all grouped together in one big faction, concentrating on killing off the old, now obsolete players.

........ Ok, i'll stop, just let my imagination get the best of me hehehe.

Original monk
26-08-04, 15:34
I can wait to see loads of CA camping the TG Epic NPCs so they can get their kills and vice-versa o_O

owyeah you mean them O so crucial "original monk's" epic NPC's where ya gotta pay toll for to speak to em :P

edit: groups and good friends get a nice discount :D

ezza
26-08-04, 15:35
hah would be funny if those noobs did take over.

and tbh in a way they will.

as time has gone by people and clans drop off new people take the place.

take start of retail NC1, the germans on saturn had a week or 2 head start, there chars were higher level and they had all the ops, clans like Xiled and Titans and Black Dragon amongst others held the ops, as we went though retail some of those guys left, like not many Xiled left, only guy i know about is Dafreak, same with Black Dragon clan, even Titans disapeared for awhile, in time they were replaced by clans like Nat,Saiyan, HOT(later pro) and then clans like New Dawn, then of course some of those left, like saiyan who aint exactly what you would call a active clan now, replaced by the numerous clans you have now.

i used to know most the clans, now you have so many clans poping up sometimes its hard to keep up with it.

despite a absence from the clan myself, FoC has been around since the very beginning, from humble beginings of maybe 5 or 6 people to a decent of force clan and now to mid size clan.

2 years almost the clan has been here, as gaming goes something to be proud off

Original monk
26-08-04, 15:37
Nat,Saiyan, HOT(later pro) and then clans like New Dawn

ya forget <O>wnage, waay before the nibclans came up :P

:D

james_finn
26-08-04, 15:38
ezza sounds like PIMP on pluto, we've been around in one form or another since beginning of retail. And we've lasted through thick and thin. We've always been a force to be reakoned with, but tbh we got bored of op wars, so we havent been too active for a while. But afaik we'll be back to keeelllll ya all come NC2 :)

Delphi

winnoc
26-08-04, 15:52
Fuck that.

I'm gonna be hiding in my sexy rhino while the whole world fights it out.

ezza
26-08-04, 15:58
ya forget <O>wnage, waay before the nibclans came up :P

:Di didnt forget them i just could think which part to stick them in, as i also omitted 44thmac which was the original incarnation of HoT/ Pro

I'm gonna be hiding in my sexy rhino while the whole world fights it out. until some mean bastard comes along with a anti vehicle launcher :D

hudsonbeck
26-08-04, 16:06
i didnt forget them i just could think which part to stick them in, as i also omitted 44thmac which was the original incarnation of HoT/ Pro

until some mean bastard comes along with a anti vehicle launcher :D

I thought Ownage was TG
maybe different clans

I remembered it to be
Ownage > NAT > Blood Brothers > I think NAT again > then New Dawn.

Maybe two different clans, but i do remember HoT/Pro

H
p.s. God i hated HoT :p

ezza
26-08-04, 16:09
I thought Ownage was TG
maybe different clans

I remembered it to be
Ownage > NAT > Blood Brothers > I think NAT again > then New Dawn.

Maybe two different clans, but i do remember HoT/Pro

H
p.s. God i hated HoT :p
Well were getting a little off topic now but..

ownage were TT then went FA becoming NAT, from NAT to New dawn

blood brothers have been around same time, they were originally CA, moved to TG then, and then moved in with New Dawn

Original monk
26-08-04, 18:26
Well were getting a little off topic now but..

ownage were TT then went FA becoming NAT, from NAT to New dawn

blood brothers have been around same time, they were originally CA, moved to TG then, and then moved in with New Dawn

<O>wnage, a tangent clan was founded by hogan (the one who not everyone liked because of he's kinda hard clanpolicy), with in the beginning rizzy and myself as generals/co-leaders ..

When ownage split up eventually after some disputes everyone went hes own way .. hogan quitted and i wonderd around clannles for quite some time until i found the dutch INC. from inchenzo

Rizzy and hes mates, bruteforce etc .. founded NAT after a while and went Fallen Angels..

babes, soapy, monthypythonator, zap, pulse, and many many others spreaded out over neocron and many quitted neocron by now ...

yust to say that ownage didnt went NAT :)

<O>wnage was a one in its kind clan and got completely ripped apart due to a weird colliding of events, actions, circumstances and disputes ...

this should be kept ingame :/ but it was yust for the record,

now i go enjoy a day off :)