PDA

View Full Version : Boost para

seraphian
26-08-04, 01:10
OK OK... now before you flame me to hell and back let me explain

Parashock should be boosted for NPCs and mobs IMHO, to give parashock a reason for existing...

This isn't about how para works on players (I'd just as soon they made runners unaffected by it...) but if they made para a viable weapon for anti-mob hunting (IE slow them down, then snipe, ect.) then there would actually be a reason to use a freezer rifle or pistol (especially a pistol)

Clownst0pper
26-08-04, 01:15
Parashock slows mobs down perfectly fine.

Increasing its parashock ability vs mobs will make it unreal on PVP.

HatchetRyda
26-08-04, 01:16
Parashock slows mobs down perfectly fine.

Increasing its parashock ability vs mobs will make it unreal on PVP.

Agreed. I hate being para'd then having to use anti-shock drugs over and over..

Clownst0pper
26-08-04, 01:18
Agreed. I hate being para'd then having to use anti-shock drugs over and over..

Thats because your "practically" cant.

Using parashock drugs over and over not only takes up quick slots, it also takes too long for them to activate, and gives you such a drug flash youd think youd been on Beast for 2 years.

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 02:16
I not know for sure (well i gues we all not do it) but i think they can incrase the para effect on NPC's and it wont change anything in PvP!
Like they did with Mob's resist.

seraphian
26-08-04, 03:07
that's what I meant, keep the same (or even reduce) the PvP effect, but increase the mob duration to offset...

and in my experiance the freezer rifle and cannon have vitrually no effect on mobs...

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 11:55
that's what I meant, keep the same (or even reduce) the PvP effect, but increase the mob duration to offset...

and in my experiance the freezer rifle and cannon have vitrually no effect on mobs...

No Freezer realy slow down a Mob much latly