PDA

View Full Version : Neocron 2 beta journal : Part #1

G.0.D.
26-08-04, 00:11
The last beta journal openly released by a beta tester was attacked for having a fan boy; skewed view. I have taken it upon myself to write a totally impartial journal showing both the good and bad of neocron2. Like benji's journal I am not allowed to show you screen shots - Sorry.

Enjoy!

Neocron 2 Beta Journal
By. Guh-zeroed

Day 1:

Today I began my exciting adventures of Neocron...two!!!!! LOLOZ. I am an official Neocron 2 Beta tester, you are not, unless you are and haven't told me. Before I started my adventures I remembered to warn my friends in my Neocron One that I was going to be gone for a bit, they were both sad and used a lot of ":(" similes, which made me feel ":(" too, but I didn't tell them that, I have a reputation to maintain. Ok, so I started up Neocron 2, did my thing and I was ready to get my Neocron on, when my mom called me for supper, and it was KFC so I had to come. Once supper was done I drank some cola, so I could be maximally alert and efficient in my Neocron-ing. And I was, boy I was.

Day 2:

I woke up, slightly groggy from the amount of sheer Neocron-ing I had done the day before. Today I was going to take Neocron to the EXTREME. Today I made my first character, Elizabeth, but that name was already taken and my repeated e-mails to the Bug-report guys yielded no results. So I picked some other name that I always use, and then designed my character in the most aesthetically efficient manner possible, that is to say, my sister picked everything out for me, because I was stuck on which color of shoes I wanted. I spent the rest of the day rotating the camera to make sure my character was perfect, and then I spent some time admiring some stipper NPCs from around a corner because they gave me butterflies in my tummy, but the good kind of butterflies, like when I talk to my girlfriend who lives in the very expensive "900" area code.

Day 3:

;)

Day 4:

Today I got frustrated after all the events that occurred in Day 3, and I don't wanna get involved in that again, so I decided to play Doom 3, but I screamed so loud at the one part my mom came down and had to see if I was alright, and then she noticed how messy my room was and made me clean it, but I never disinfected it like she said because I've never seen a germ and I don't believe they exist. Anyways, I decided to go back to play Neocron 2 and beg8iotr743

Day 5:

I woke up at my keyboard, apparently I knocked myself out yesterday as the result of a violent sneeze which slammed my head into my keyboard and left a mess of mucus on my shirt. But a fresh shirt, a bottle of Tylenol, and a call to Ms. Cleo made everything alright, as usual. Today was my first experience with h4xn3t…

[To be continued]

edit: Just to clear somthing up, nothing in this post is actually related to nc2... I was just really bored while visiting my dying grandmother :(

garyu69
26-08-04, 00:14
WUT! They let you in? but you break the name filter 8|

Tycho C
26-08-04, 00:14
Awsome, thx for the info GOD

joran420
26-08-04, 00:15
rofl..

Terayon
26-08-04, 00:16
so you can change your shoe colour and rotate the camera..... and there are EVENTS?

Genty
26-08-04, 00:18
errrr, ok...little confuzled with this

Freeejumper
pure pwnage :)

G.0.D.
For the slow...

(its a gag post)

Lexxuk
26-08-04, 00:19