PDA

View Full Version : Reactivating account - HOW?

Spermy
25-08-04, 23:06
Well helpdesk is now closed till tommorrow - how do I reactivate my account, I had to cancel an account and restart it to sort out my problems, but after cancelling it, I dunno how to restart!!!

Anyone help?

[TgR]KILLER
25-08-04, 23:35
www.neocron.com click on account somewere on the top.. then click on account status or something or account info in the next screen..

after that you can reactivate by the 3 choices you get below on the page..

Spermy
25-08-04, 23:40
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/Untitled-1copy.jpg

Thats all I get

All i can do is change my addy... Or do I have to wait a while? Just managed to get hold of the last of my important rares for me tank, but I can't put them in his inventory, cos of this... I R FROWN.

Wank3r
25-08-04, 23:44
When you cancelled your account, did you do it from the Neocron website, or from WorldPay?

Spermy
25-08-04, 23:44
I got told by help desk to only do it via The NC website...

Opar
25-08-04, 23:45
when this happened to me, It had something to do with WorldPay or something. Cant remember.

Wank3r
25-08-04, 23:54
You should only do it from the Neocron website. If you do it from WorldPay it can't be reactivated...If you have cancelled it from WorldPay.

Make a new trial account. Send your cancelled account details and your char names, and ask them to move them to your new trial account and tell them that you cancelled it with world pay.

If you cancelled from the NC webby then email them and ask wtf it wrong lol.

Ryuben
25-08-04, 23:59
it takes time :) i had to wait 12 hours last time before the re-subscribe thing came back up

CkVega
26-08-04, 01:58
It wasn't a trial account before the trail ran out was it?

Seven
26-08-04, 02:40
You should only do it from the Neocron website. If you do it from WorldPay it can't be reactivated...If you have cancelled it from WorldPay.

I had to switch the credit card I was using a while back and had to cancel my accounts.
I canceled from the NC website, but couldn't reactivate until I canceled the worldpay agreement also.

Odin
26-08-04, 03:57
I got told by help desk to only do it via The NC website...

Helpdesk closed? I think not ;p

I also highly doubt anyone on helpdesk told you that. Send me the ticket # via PM.

If your account is in payment suspension and you opt to cancel instead of fixing it via Worldpay you need to cancel via Worldpay.

Spermy
26-08-04, 11:06
Tis Okay odin - I was forwarded the link to cancel on the NC page - today I got my worldpays cancellation confirmation - now I can restart it - Only - I need to toddle down the bank first and put some money in there! Oooer missus..

Closiness please.