PDA

View Full Version : NC>SWG

RedVII
25-08-04, 22:55
You know some people do a lot of complaining about how Neocron is run but atleast its not this.

Link 1 (www.warbucket.com/ibforums/index.php?act=ST&f=23&t=17655)

Link 2 (vnboards.ign.com/SWG_General_Discussion/b5184/74129279/p1)

After reading this I gained a whole new respect on how our Admin's and Mod's treat us.

retr0n
25-08-04, 23:04
That has nothing to do with what is going on in this community.
Not the same thing at all. We have very good Mods & Admins & Devs and
what not. It's KKs public relations guy/girl that needs to be fired immeadiatly.

Crazy Russian
25-08-04, 23:07
they prolly did fire him/her ...im waiting for a big boom at the launch of NC2, I assume that this boom is goin on in germany or would start around open beta

CerealKiller
25-08-04, 23:31
That is rather distressing. They just went to an extreme to resolve something before it went out of control.

Orangutanklaus
25-08-04, 23:34
I like the comic in the second thread. :)

But one question.
The themes of the threads are the credit-duping-problem and the following protest.
Why you're talking about PR & Mods? :confused:

<- stupid german :)

Jonax
25-08-04, 23:41
That is rather distressing. They just went to an extreme to resolve something before it went out of control.

Better than doing f*** all as they'd been doing for months.

Shame SOE can't get the balance between doing enough and not doing too much O_o

Opar
25-08-04, 23:42
Pages seem to be gone.....

Orangutanklaus
26-08-04, 00:43
Pages seem to be gone.....

not really.

reason: http/// isn't a real URL :)
copy & paste the link into your browser.

Odin
26-08-04, 01:00
Links fixed and don't forget NC>SWG (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.aspx?s=neocronshop) ;) :p

Dirk_Gently
26-08-04, 01:01
Having your testicles slammed repeatedly in a car door>SWG

seraphian
26-08-04, 01:04
yeah, I'd take anything over the SWG right now... and I said that on their forums shortly before being banned for life, so I';m not just saying it to boost NC :angel:

They treat you like shit because they think tehy can always get 10000 more customers... I think they will be unpleasently surprised when all the next gen MMOs come out (including NC2 :D) how fast people bail

Not to mention thanks to those massive server pops, high concentration and some of the shittiest netcode since Paintball Xtreme (worse than NC by far IMHO) it was more like watching an interactive slide show than playing a game...

Chaos81
26-08-04, 01:05
I thought I posted this story last week...

Oh well thanks for pointing out the NC>SWG thong Odin!

Jonax
26-08-04, 01:22
Having your testicles slammed repeatedly in a car door>SWG

I think I'd rather take SWG in that respect :wtf:

Judge
26-08-04, 02:02
I think I'd rather take SWG in that respect :wtf:

Yeah same lol... my testicles are rather sensitive, ta.

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 02:14
Well i wont say NC>SWG, NC has some points where no other game can beat it! But so does SWG (i.e. Chat system)

If may one Day both good sides will be merged it will be "THE GAME"!

So KK u know what to do :p :angel:

Kratos
26-08-04, 02:37
SWG should just get canceled. that game is crap,i know because i played it for a month and got tired of it. the only thing i liked about it was the Pet profession (Beast tamer i think it was).

oh and SOE blows too :lol:

SorkZmok
26-08-04, 03:38
ID RATHER SEE TOO MANY PEOPLE BANNED THAN NOTHING BEING DONE AT ALL.

swg > nc

Birkoff
26-08-04, 05:51
NC > SWG

played swg for a week.. totaly loved it... capped TKA then it kinda hit me that id done evrything i wanted to.. it got old :/ I dunno could do all this RP stuff but i don't want to. I do table DnD/sahdowrun in RL so it ain't im not a RP person jsut SWG isnt for me :)

ID RATHER SEE TOO MANY PEOPLE BANNED THAN NOTHING BEING DONE AT ALL.

swg > nc

If KK took that attitude there would be no players left 2morrow :p :p :p :p :p

..i..DemonX
26-08-04, 12:04
NC > SWG

played swg for a week.. totaly loved it... capped TKA then it kinda hit me that id done evrything i wanted to.. it got old :/ I dunno could do all this RP stuff but i don't want to. I do table DnD/sahdowrun in RL so it ain't im not a RP person jsut SWG isnt for me :)

Yeah but the many RP Stuff u can (not must) do in SWG makes it very nice, like i said mix the good sides of both games and u realy will have the win!

SorkZmok
26-08-04, 14:43
SOE banned about 200 people who actually duped money and removed about 550,000,000,000 credits.
All the people who got banned because they received credits without knowing had their accounts reactivated and are getting some free days to make up for the time banned. (Some still in work though.)

Doesnt sound too bad, huh? At least theyre doing something.

On the other hand, SWG is pretty boring anyway. :)

Chaos81
26-08-04, 15:04
Yeah but the many RP Stuff u can (not must) do in SWG makes it very nice, like i said mix the good sides of both games and u realy will have the win!

Hmmm well being able to dance really doesn't make the RP experience any better. Having a good imagination makes for good roleplay.

Besides when you just travel between planets all day so you can keep your harvester running and prevent your house from blowing up there really isn't much room for anything.

hinch
26-08-04, 15:07
you mean like one of my char's who has a serious phobia of starships and shuttles and who has to be incapped and dragged into a shuttle by other guild members (just like BA in a-team :) )

SovKhan
26-08-04, 16:59
its an ok game, although what the gms did was pretty bad.

hinch
26-08-04, 17:28
and your inactive nib :)