PDA

View Full Version : Damned Hybrids (Picture - no rant)

Jaenus
24-08-04, 14:39
This is the first player I've seen with a combat rank in triple figures for a long long time.. so I took a picture :)

[TgR]KILLER
24-08-04, 14:42
lol seen more around last few weeks.. but yea.. the ranks on hybrids look damn cool :)

Lecko
24-08-04, 14:43
Fill me in here.... what makes a hybrid able to be in the 100+? It can't be what they can wield as pures would get higher values surely?

Agent L
24-08-04, 14:55
It can't be what they can wield as pures would get higher values surely?
No. It is combination what is considered by game as more powerfull.
Like : using certain apu spell gives rank X. Using another ppu spell gives rank Y. And that's the rank hybrid will get when he'll abstain from using spell from opposite pool.
But rapidly using apu and then ppu will be considered as use of combination, and will give rank that is much higher than X or Y.

Original monk
24-08-04, 15:03
100 is peanuts to be honest, ya can boost em as high as ya want with foreign buffs, crazy imps and spell combinations :)

WebShock
24-08-04, 15:04
LoL!!

Thats one sexy lookin Hybrid!!

And look, she's a trader too... hmmm.

greendonkeyuk
24-08-04, 15:05
lol numbers dont mean a thing, its sucky to level with that kind of rank tbh, as for pvp... well jus coz i got a 100 sitting on top of my head doesnt mean im gonna pwn your ass now does it..... :wtf:

WebShock
24-08-04, 15:06
LOL...

if you only knew

garyu69
24-08-04, 15:06
yeah i don't care much for rank, just good that garyu69 has rank 69/64, :)

ezza
24-08-04, 15:09
lol numbers dont mean a thing, its sucky to level with that kind of rank tbh, as for pvp... well jus coz i got a 100 sitting on top of my head doesnt mean im gonna pwn your ass now does it..... :wtf:
looks cool tho

my hybrid is ranked 79/55 *** not capped psi, and proberbly wont as a not likely to get a DS anytime soon and possiblity that i wont have the hybrid account soon anyway, do wish i has a capped hybrid again, if you go blessed then you need the DS, and thats the cool setup cos no PA needed.

anyone got a spare DS for me? :D

i liked my old, hybrid able to use all spells no PA, and looked damned cool in his blue long jacket thingy

bahh you gonna depress me, hmm might play my monk later on tonight.

[TgR]KILLER
24-08-04, 15:12
btw the 100/55 tells me that the person in the picture is way way way off capping to lol. or has si atm :p

ezza
24-08-04, 15:14
KILLER']btw the 100/55 tells me that the person in the picture is way way way off capping to lol. or has si atm :p
proberbly got a psi 3 on as well i recon

as my rank shoots up to around 100 wheni have that on

Candaman
24-08-04, 15:44
my apu based hybrid hits about 106 attack rank with psi3

Birkoff
24-08-04, 15:49
I was 118(last week) on mine, got to 124 before on the old hybrids though :/ I heard they got to over 127 b4 the patch lol

MISS WHIP
24-08-04, 16:21
I have a screenie i took last week on uranus of a 119/** hybrid which is the best i have yet seen.

I assume these hybrids are PPU based with some APU abilitys as i have a semi APU hybrid that can cast low level passive spells and still caps HL with damage and frequency using DS/KAMI/PSI CORE/EXP PSI CONTROLLER 3 and no PA runs like a demon on steriods but a houndbot will give me grief after a few hits but then its all about not getting hit with a kami APU ie get in and kill before being seen :lol: my rating is 83/62.

[TgR]KILLER
24-08-04, 17:53
I was 118(last week) on mine, got to 124 before on the old hybrids though :/ I heard they got to over 127 b4 the patch lol

damn just as i wanted to post i can't remmeber his name lol.. din't see him in an age tho.. there was some hybrid around who had no clan.. i think he was TS.. anyway he had 127 for some time..

Birkoff
24-08-04, 17:55
KILLER']damn just as i wanted to post i can't remmeber his name lol.. din't see him in an age tho.. there was some hybrid around who had no clan.. i think he was TS.. anyway he had 127 for some time..

Sure he wasn't unclanend TT? :p

Agent L
24-08-04, 18:00
well, it's good for not getting any money from killing WBTs, what makes nice forum sig : D

and1guy
24-08-04, 18:00
that was kreal

Kopaka
24-08-04, 18:43
I have a screenie i took last week on uranus of a 119/** hybrid which is the best i have yet seen.

I assume these hybrids are PPU based with some APU abilitys as i have a semi APU hybrid that can cast low level passive spells and still caps HL with damage and frequency using DS/KAMI/PSI CORE/EXP PSI CONTROLLER 3 and no PA runs like a demon on steriods but a houndbot will give me grief after a few hits but then its all about not getting hit with a kami APU ie get in and kill before being seen :lol: my rating is 83/62.

nah no kami :)
ds/core/exp2/exp3
psi3, pa3 and fire apoc

mehirc
24-08-04, 18:54
Hybrids are dead. Your Hybrids are all but true Hybrids. :lol: :(

ROZZER187
24-08-04, 19:18
you can still get 127 ***

i got a screenie on my comp of a runner on uranus with that rank

Wank3r
24-08-04, 19:49
In the day of over powered hybrids with no nerf, I think the highest rank I saw was 124/??***

I still think hybrids are overpowered today, but they can be easily taken down with the right tactics.

40$Poser
24-08-04, 20:05
bah when there was apu kami hybrids, was quite cool to see ranks nearing 127... lol though that involved psi 3 and switching PAs... meh 100 is quite nice

SamuraiPizzaCat
24-08-04, 21:04
hehe my nibbish 43/61 HC PE keeled that hybrid :p
and ezzas hybrid too :o
sex decypher

ezza
24-08-04, 23:02
hehe my nibbish 43/61 HC PE keeled that hybrid :p
and ezzas hybrid too :o
sex decypher
ya but whos tank pwnd your PE Mr nib Sir

Birkoff
24-08-04, 23:30
bah when there was apu kami hybrids, was quite cool to see ranks nearing 127... lol though that involved psi 3 and switching PAs... meh 100 is quite nice

YOu could get over 127 few ppl did, GMs got confused. Those were the days :s

Spermy
25-08-04, 00:26
Har Har! All this talk about Psi has inspired the creation of Lysander - Uranus - Hybrid wannabe! Wooo!

[TgR]KILLER
25-08-04, 01:01
never thought i would say it :p but thanks kayne it was indeed kreal.. after i killed him and 2 of his clanmates after an argument about a WB lol.. gosh that was fun.. after that he never stopped shooting me :p

ezza
25-08-04, 01:39
well just went though a number of my screeny files and found a few old and new hybrids.

heres the eled before bannage
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/eled.jpg
dont know this monk but leet rank anyway
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/liekki.jpg
think this next one was kami hybrid era monsoon(only shot i was gonna get of you is if you were dead, sry divide :) )
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/monsoon.jpg
onoz red SL hybrid minic just below the 100 mark
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/minic.jpg
Fred11 in the Godlike hybrid era, again only a nibbish 99 rank
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/fred11.jpg
and last, the highest rank i could find in my collection is the big bad harvey birdman(again divide is dead, thou i had no part in this one)
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/birdman.jpg

Original monk
25-08-04, 09:01
ya also should of added ZX (a.k.a tw@) to be correct :)

edit: these pictures sure bring up alot of memory's :(

ROZZER187
25-08-04, 11:25
found the guy with the 127 rank v3rtex from raf on uranus im the ppu and no i didn't buff him, his rank was already like that when i saw him

ezza
25-08-04, 23:53
question:

are the highest ranks obtained by the apu based hybrids or the blessed buffed ones?

its still a strange one how hybrid ranks work.

was messing around on mine tonight, with a holy multi energy bolt and a psi2(not 3) i got 90/55 ***

however atm im more apu biased(only due to lack of DS right now)

with psi 3 i would hit about 99/55*** and i have a few other spells i need to make and test to see about what rank it can give.

anyway heres meh sexy hybrid :p
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/shinto.jpg

Birkoff
25-08-04, 23:55

99 wasn't nibish, 99 was the "best" rank in godliek hybrid times. Anyone with more was forfitting fire apoc (which was worth using ten) or holy para (which wasthe same back then- over powered as fuck)

:) sex teh 116/116/8 days *sigh* was it 85? shrugs.

question:

are the highest ranks obtained by the apu based hybrids or the blessed buffed ones?

I got to 123 while lvling my psi back up with a kami in. (I had lommed my setup to lvl)

I hd about 170apu and about 70 ppu with no pay and psi 3. Had a capped pool i think. (DS,core,exp3, kami)

I was 71/67 or something wiht 0 in ppw and loads of free points in ppw, i spent points in ppw and my rant went straigh to 123 was weird lol

Wank3r
26-08-04, 00:01
The bigger your PSI Pool the higher your rank goes.

The only reason lead GM's get their 127 rank is because of their huge pool and the fact they cap all their spells. Or it might be some special function in the PA they wear which sets it to that :D

Sigma
26-08-04, 00:17
The bigger your PSI Pool the higher your rank goes.

The only reason lead GM's get their 127 rank is because of their huge pool and the fact they cap all their spells. Or it might be some special function in the PA they wear which sets it to that :D
BS.

I have capped Pool and I cap every single APUSpell iG and my Rank is 84 at max.

Being pure APU that is.

ezza
26-08-04, 00:18
BS.

I have capped Pool and I cap every single APUSpell iG and my Rank is 84 at max.

Being pure APU that is.
but in the case of the GMs they also will have capped apu ppu and psi power, which would make them hefty hybrids so getting the 127 rank..proberbly anyway

SamuraiPizzaCat
26-08-04, 00:20
ya but whos tank pwnd your PE Mr nib Sir

nibbish melee whore tbh :p

gonna make my apu kami and see what happens
(get ready to be pwned ezza nib)

ezza
26-08-04, 00:21
nibbish melee whore tbh :p

gonna make my apu kami and see what happens
(get ready to be pwned ezza nib)
har har NEVER!!!!!

SamuraiPizzaCat
26-08-04, 00:26
hrm wheres decypher with meh sig...
its gonna pwnz your sig mr nib JUS WATCH

Original monk
26-08-04, 09:03
but in the case of the GMs they also will have capped apu ppu and psi power, which would make them hefty hybrids so getting the 127 rank..proberbly anyway

hefty hybrids ? holy buffs, heals and a capped first love :P hefty enough for me, sumtimes woopin out an executioner or cs :) yeah, crazy stuff lol

alig
26-08-04, 09:23
Yeah but my ppu is rank 91/ - 99 psi 94 int. Better than you sucky hybrids :p

Massacre**
26-08-04, 10:06
yeah i don't care much for rank, just good that garyu69 has rank 69/64, :)

lol yeah... glad that my apus 80/62 :)

ezza
26-08-04, 12:08
Yeah but my ppu is rank 91/ - 99 psi 94 int. Better than you sucky hybrids :p
heh, i remember FMN used to have a ppu ranked about 123 or somthing like that during hybrid era neocron

Clownst0pper
26-08-04, 12:29
Psi pool is very dependant on a high rank, but in the hybrids case, just go for maximum PPU bias, then ask for a psi three, use a holy poison beam and energy beam/HL, and you should get an insane rank.

;)

Sigma
26-08-04, 17:47
Psi pool is very dependant on a high rank, but in the hybrids case, just go for maximum PPU bias, then ask for a psi three, use a holy poison beam and energy beam/HL, and you should get an insane rank.

;)
You are just stating what everyone already knew. :)

Viper Venom
27-08-04, 03:11
aww the highest i seen on a new hybreed is 107 :(

Sigma
27-08-04, 03:37
ya also should of added ZX (a.k.a tw@) to be correct :)

edit: these pictures sure bring up alot of memory's :(
Just for the sake of completeness...

http://home.tiscali.de/phobos/pwn3d/shot0302.PNG

Promethius
27-08-04, 03:42
well just went though a number of my screeny files and found a few old and new hybrids.

heres the eled before bannage
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/eled.jpg
dont know this monk but leet rank anyway
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/liekki.jpg
think this next one was kami hybrid era monsoon(only shot i was gonna get of you is if you were dead, sry divide :) )
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/monsoon.jpg
onoz red SL hybrid minic just below the 100 mark
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/minic.jpg
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/fred11.jpg
and last, the highest rank i could find in my collection is the big bad harvey birdman(again divide is dead, thou i had no part in this one)
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/birdman.jpg

No SoulCutter pics dead. =p

Soulcutter currently can reach 106/xx but will be able to hit even higher with a few loms.

Hybrids were always fun, and currently like said previsoult, they are still overpowered yet they can be defeated so people pass it off^^.

(yay for HL + holy antibuff + dmg boost)

-Prom

Coid
27-08-04, 03:46
I have a screenshot of Redwolf from Uranus/ back when hybrids were gods. I think the homie had 76 rank yet he could take on a whole 12 person clan by himself in pp =P Oh yea and neofrog kicked ass too at least neofrog was english redwolf was german =\
Edit: I dont have my computer back yet but i will post the screenie if the threads still open ;) oh yea, and when i took the screenshot of redwolf...those 12 people above are all dead scattered around pp1 =) funny ass screenie ;) wish i could show u know...

Kopaka
27-08-04, 03:49
heh, i remember FMN used to have a ppu ranked about 123 or somthing like that during hybrid era neocron

ppu ranks got nerfed when psicore and ds lost their 4 PPW.
and overall since the hybrid era monks got nerfed like what.. almost every patch there was?

still 91 is highest possible atm i think (i wanna see a pic if im not correct, and ppu based hybrids dont count). :p

Candaman
27-08-04, 03:53
i have seen a 127/ hybrid long back in the day i think he was kami (pre hyb nerf) and swap pa's

Kopaka
27-08-04, 03:59
my monk with psi 98, using holy energy barrel
after i recapped i got to 119 using fire apoc / HL

edit: dont i look sexeh

Viper Venom
27-08-04, 04:00
we should old a compertionion, on nc2

who can get the higest number hybreed

Coid
27-08-04, 04:02
Omg Its Ice!!! Ur Back And Now Im Gone *cries*

Kopaka
27-08-04, 04:03
yea dude im back n kicking ass (sometimes)

get ur pc and come back, we miss u in a non gay way.
dont know if u know it but we changed to BD so we wouldnt loose SL if we'd kill the alliance (fa) :p
when u coming back?

Sigma
27-08-04, 04:20
No SoulCutter pics dead. =p
You mean like those? :D

http://home.tiscali.de/phobos/shot0278.PNG

http://home.tiscali.de/phobos/shot0398.PNG

http://home.tiscali.de/phobos/shot0433.PNG

ou7blaze
27-08-04, 11:40
I presume she's either a gimp or drug whore seeing as her rank is /55?

dunno

ezza
27-08-04, 12:15
I presume she's either a gimp or drug whore seeing as her rank is /55?

dunno
umm not really, with just a psi 2 on i get 90/55 as pic shows, with psi 3 i reached 98/55 however ive leveld a few more psi since then

@ prom: the closed i came to killing your hybrid was seeing your backpack in the MB once :lol:

i remember once back when you were all ND and i was merc, i went to CRP, killed like 5 ND, then you showed up, attacked you saw nothing happen so tried to run, ended up dead.

i remember also running into you and harvey at MB psi venders, pulled a moony out to see what that done, almost ended up red SL from killing venders, ran off came back and then the birdman put me down near one of the barracks :(

after that day it was like

clan mate : Pkers at MB
me: cool some action, who is it?
clan mate : ND hybrid
me: meh fuck it ill go hunt instead

Glok
27-08-04, 16:02
A question to the hybrids using HL/Fire apoc... can you runcast?

ezza
27-08-04, 16:14
when i was throwing PA on and-bearing in mind i was about 5 psi from cap and no psi 3 on me or anything, i was able to run cast but would get the odd miscast as had only about 440 od % on HL.

be a lot higher with psi 3 on and lot easier to run cast

Glok
27-08-04, 16:28
Hm maybe I should get my monk an HL then. I stuck with energy beam only cause I figured I could never runcast HL. How much apu does your monk have? Mine has 152 with PA2 on.

ezza
27-08-04, 16:35
not sure off top of head, but im proberbly going blessed buffed once i cap and get my DS

Promethius
27-08-04, 19:19
Hm maybe I should get my monk an HL then. I stuck with energy beam only cause I figured I could never runcast HL. How much apu does your monk have? Mine has 152 with PA2 on.

I can runcast mine. (without psi 3)

@Sigma

Ahhh the good old hybs, During the uber hyb era, I took a screen shot of every person (including 0/2's) that i killed. I stopped somewhere around 3k screen shots. Then got a nice lil worm and reformatted my comp. So i got 0 screenies now.

btw you down with the pink/purple gear?

-Prom

Promethius
27-08-04, 19:21
not sure off top of head, but im proberbly going blessed buffed once i cap and get my DS

Blessed buffs = psi attack 2 or regular halo. (either way a shitty attack)

But the way I see blessed hybs is, although there attack is slow and steady, they have a great defense.

-Prom

Sigma
27-08-04, 19:50
I can runcast mine. (without psi 3)

@Sigma

Ahhh the good old hybs, During the uber hyb era, I took a screen shot of every person (including 0/2's) that i killed. I stopped somewhere around 3k screen shots. Then got a nice lil worm and reformatted my comp. So i got 0 screenies now.

btw you down with the pink/purple gear?

-Prom
Haha, I'm down.

Although pink/turquoise > pink/purple :D

Dargeshaad
27-08-04, 19:59
Ye, mine can runcast HL (never use FA)

naimex
27-08-04, 23:10
anyone have that ancient picture of "Pete the Psi" rumors was that he was the only monk ever to reach a combat rank of 128/xx ABOVE gm rank..

i havent seen it myself, but i heard some people had a picture on it...

so can someone post it ?

ezza
27-08-04, 23:50
yarr lets start a post the hybrid rank thread, hell i can even host the pic if needed :p

what about the other famous pluto hybrids like cylon cryptocronic and all those guys they must of had uber rankz0rs

ROZZER187
28-08-04, 12:42
I have a screenshot of Redwolf from Uranus/ back when hybrids were gods. I think the homie had 76 rank yet he could take on a whole 12 person clan by himself in pp =P Oh yea and neofrog kicked ass too at least neofrog was english redwolf was german =\
Edit: I dont have my computer back yet but i will post the screenie if the threads still open ;) oh yea, and when i took the screenshot of redwolf...those 12 people above are all dead scattered around pp1 =) funny ass screenie ;) wish i could show u know...

hehe i remember redwolf too, he used to camp the synchronizers clan app and wait for em to come out, he once took me and 5 others down at crp, last time i saw him he was in syncs though :lol: