PDA

View Full Version : Damn Payment Issues!!!

Spermy
24-08-04, 13:47
I just want to ask you guys something to see if i stand a chance here.

I have two accounts. I opted to pay for one month at a time on the pair of them.

On the 4th of august - I was charged 15.82 twice (as in duplicate - the ID was identical and both transactions went through. so I'm down 31.64

Also , on the same day - another payment of 15.82 Takes my payment to 47.46...

On the 12th I get charged 5.26....

£52.72

For a month on each account? Now surely, if anything, at least the £5.26 should have come out on my next paydate - it didn't. I sent an email to accounts@, to see if theres been some mistake, I just want to know has anyone else been overcharged and gotten a refund? Or even a reply?

Because one account has expired - my main one, and for 50 quids worth, I would imagine thats enough make the payment?

I paid 15.82 for each account on the 4th of august and one payment has been duplicated - it's now 1 month on - 3rd september

ADVANCED: 3 month for 24,95 USD *******

Seems to be the payment that's gone through.... SO by all rights my account should still be open - Both of them.Because 2 accounts of 24.95 makes 49.90USD I paid out £52.72 - Almost double that value.

Nidhogg
24-08-04, 14:00
First of all it's account@neocron.com, not accounts@ (just in case ;). Secondly, remember that it's not KK that do the billing, it's done by Worldpay, which means that these enquiries generally aren't completed straight away. It'll get sorted out though.

N

Spermy
24-08-04, 14:14
Thanks niddy - all I have is my account info and my statement as proof though. I just got my ticket and gave them all the information I could. I just don't get it though.

3 months should cost me £15.82 per account correct?

I've been charged that on what I can assume is both accounts because I have two transactions with different ids for that ( not counting the duped one)

So that should be both accounts paid up for 3 months... :(