PDA

View Full Version : better screenies to advertise

Viper Venom
24-08-04, 05:21
ok kiddie winkles i have another 2 houres before this clock hits 0 and like, the universe caves in on its self, so i am gona ask a question

when kk advertise NC, WHY THE FUK DONT THEY SHOW IMAGES LIKE THESE http://www.guildes.org/alchemic/screenshots/thumbnails.php?album=9&PHPSESSID=313940322c304203a257b6e87dc341d9thats like some pure gold of nc, apart from teh anoying non english speaking, the screenies are good (found em while looking for more angles to finish my 3d copbot)

Viper Venom
24-08-04, 05:23
http://www.guildes.org/alchemic/screenshots/albums/userpics/cantine.jpgoh and sertain images like these are from DOY aint they, i aint seen these before... WHY AINT I SEEN THESE BEFORE

Lev
24-08-04, 07:59
oh and sertain images like these are from DOY aint they, i aint seen these before... WHY AINT I SEEN THESE BEFORE

Dude check out the cop bots and the models, these are from Beta 2, youi havent seen them before becasue you are a n00b and not die hard like the, oh i dunno 10 or so of use remaining since the days of beta
:lol:

Richard Slade
24-08-04, 08:34
speaking of which, isn't seminus a (german?) mod nowadays?
no wait he's a stormie even I belive

NeoChick
24-08-04, 08:34
What I see is that the chars look exactly the same as in NC1. I thought there was some char customization possible. Oh well.........

Birkoff
24-08-04, 08:48
What I see is that the chars look exactly the same as in NC1. I thought there was some char customization possible. Oh well.........

In beta? lol....
I think you got the wrong end of the stick

Crackitakk
24-08-04, 09:50
well....i wish i was around for that, i meen look at the copbots....they look almost.....killable

cMz
24-08-04, 10:46
I think that is before Beta 2. I cant remember the HUD looking like that. I never had a DAMAGE-tab to look at.

I do remember having Oxygen, for when you went under water.

The copbots was killable in the early betas. Cant remember when they changed.

ezza
24-08-04, 13:01
speaking of which, isn't seminus a (german?) mod nowadays?
no wait he's a stormie even I belive
he was part of the KK team back then as well or he may of been a GM one of the other

Genty
24-08-04, 13:07
Yep, that screenshot is over 3 years old as it was here even before I joined. Put it away before you start the wave of complaining due to how "shit" NC2 looks with that and the new HUD is different....

Interestingly i think thats the first HUD that MJS drafted...something like that.

[TgR]KILLER
24-08-04, 13:08

*kocks chick on head* :p

this is NC1 beta lol.. not NC2.. look at the HUD or the skin esp the copbot lol..

ow and @ threadstarter.. gues why they aint using those pictures ? cause they are from NC1 or even older lol. its like advertising for DOOM 3 with screens from DOOM1 lol.. and i can't see real special screenshots on that site tbh.. take any screenshot collection of a long standing community member and you get the same.. i think ezza last said he had 1000 screenshots all in dif folders and stuff.. i gues if he put that online you would have the same effect.

kerdezixe
24-08-04, 13:13
WHY THE FUK DONT THEY SHOW IMAGES LIKE THESE http://www.guildes.org/alchemic/screenshots/thumbnails.php?album=9&PHPSESSID=313940322c304203a257b6e87dc341d9

Because Alchemic Dream (Venus GM team, french community moderator, ...) pwnzor and KK don't :angel:

ezza
24-08-04, 14:25
i think ezza last said he had 1000 screenshots all in dif folders and stuff.. yar even more than that, maybe i put a good selection on my web space, atm theres a mix and match pics on my site atm(go to my profile to get link to images)

i got a lot to sift though, maybe i do a best of NC1 gallery :)