PDA

View Full Version : is cbr gonna be epic reward in nc2?

ufora
23-08-04, 21:18
ca epic, is what i heard sum1 saying on trade on pluto the other day.

is this true? as far as i know cbr was banned coz it was laggy and gave pe's/spies non line of sight fireing and that is only for monks

Vampire222
23-08-04, 21:40
i'm a noob, mind telling me what a cbr is...

-Demon-
23-08-04, 21:50
Copbot rifle...at the moment it is banned.

With DoY who knows...they might make it legal somehow like the reason you mention or just delete em all.

sanityislost
23-08-04, 22:06
hope not, cause the ca epic pa is great :/

SiL ..:..

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-04, 23:00
yea CA PA is the ca epic reward lol.. copbot rifle was never ment to be ingame afaik.. it leaked out at an event.. and everybody seen with one is getting banned..

i don't think it will be a epic reward.

Dirk_Gently
23-08-04, 23:13
gave pe's/spies non line of sight fireing and that is only for monks

Never really understood why monks in their role as most over-powered and ridiculous class get non-line of sight firing.

-Demon-
24-08-04, 00:04
Never really understood why monks in their role as most over-powered and ridiculous class get non-line of sight firing.

Cuz its 'magic' dude thats why :D

haha

Besides then aint overpowered I took down 3 ppus on my spy in op war no problem :D

ezza
24-08-04, 00:10
well if KK listened to players then perhaps it will be avalible to faction members at HQ or whatever for CA players, i always wanted it so each faction got specific items that were not intergral to player setup(like bio and proto epic) but fun to have and could be useful.

Besides then aint overpowered I took down 3 ppus on my spy in op war no problem using one of the 10million spirit mods in circulation no doubt

Dirk_Gently
24-08-04, 00:11
I took down 3 ppus on my spy in op war no problem :D

Were they afk??? :wtf:

My personal opinion is (I know people disagree and it's fair enough that they do) but you NEED a PPU for an OP war or for caving etc. You don't NEED any of the other classes therefore PPUs are overpowered.

zii
24-08-04, 00:14
well if KK listened to players then perhaps it will be avalible to faction members at HQ or whatever for CA players, i always wanted it so each faction got specific items that were not intergral to player setup(like bio and proto epic) but fun to have and could be useful.

I don't want class specific faction epic items.

You should have to change faction to get the thing you want. Infiltrate the enemy . Prove that you're worthy. Or buy the item you need on the black market. Sounds fine to me.

.. And if you say it doesn't feel role play enough, fill in the gaps with your imagination. I do.