PDA

View Full Version : The Most Important NC2 Question

hudsonbeck
23-08-04, 20:44
Being in the US i understand it to be that we will have to DL the client if we want to play right away, which is fine by me, however I am concerned about one item i have not seen mentioned yet...

Will the client we DL be the Euro version with all the nudity and all. I know in NC1 our boxed version was modified to cover up some of the dancers an such.

There was an "unofficial" patch that changed the US version to the Euro version which was great.

So will we get the 'good' version or will our dancers have to remain clothed untill another "unofficial" patch fixes it for us?

Thanks,
H

Crackitakk
23-08-04, 21:41
hmm.... yeh and will they be implementing male strippers in nc2?

DaxAra
23-08-04, 21:46
yeah they are gonna make all your chars nude!

hudsonbeck
23-08-04, 21:51
Just make all clothing optional and i am sure most people would be happy.

Rade
24-08-04, 02:34
you would do good to ph33r teh lack of nudity.

NeoChick
24-08-04, 02:37
I think this is a double sided sword.
In the US they are strict with nudity but not as strict on violence
In Germany they are strict on violence but not so much on nudity

So which do your prefer?

Benjie
24-08-04, 02:44
I think this is a double sided sword.
In the US they are strict with nudity but not as strict on violence
In Germany they are strict on violence but not so much on nudity

So which do your prefer?
Germany has far better censorship laws than the US imo. England is like middle ground.

winnoc
24-08-04, 09:04
Euh... waiter, i'll have some sexy violence please :-)

Satocastix
24-08-04, 09:08
I think the US may get the same strippers in the UK version. It seems now that small amounts of nudity in a game no longer affects the ESRB rating.

Crackitakk
24-08-04, 09:20
the united states has a problem with nudity....no one seems to care about violence, everythings about sex and violence but in the us, parents or whatever it is, have a huge problem with nudity

Kratos
25-08-04, 02:59

you better be a chick o_O

Glyc
25-08-04, 04:16
why better he be? o_O

Kratos
25-08-04, 04:35
why better he be? o_O

Only chicks should ask that question o_O

Glyc
25-08-04, 06:09
why should they? :confused:

maybe i'm missing something here....

Psycho_Soldier
25-08-04, 06:42
Only chicks should ask that question o_O

/me waits for Benjie...

Kratos
25-08-04, 09:40
well....i mean....what kind of man would like to see another man's penis..? i know i dont.. :mad:
Chicks would,but only 15%(or less) of NC players are females.... if more females played,my answer would be different (i still would not like to see em do) :lol:

Archeus
25-08-04, 09:52
Germany has far better censorship laws than the US imo. England is like middle ground.

censorship laws vary from state to state.

Weazle
25-08-04, 11:25
the united states has a problem with nudity....no one seems to care about violence, everythings about sex and violence but in the us, parents or whatever it is, have a huge problem with nudity

That's why the US kicked up a huge fuss about Janet Jackson's nipple ..... come on ... its part of the human body for god sakes :D :lol: