View Full Version : bug?

Richard Slade
23-08-04, 20:01
I found the oddest thing today....
Stacked drones?
Since when does drones stack??

james_finn
23-08-04, 20:04
drones stack when they are bought from the shop. They seem to stack as you buy them in bulk lol!

Delphi

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 20:09
Well if you find a flat surface on the drones they stack rather nicely.

athon
23-08-04, 20:31
I do hope that's not an nda breach I see on your chat. 8| :eek:

Athon Solo

Benjie
23-08-04, 20:32
I do hope that's not an nda breach I see on your chat. 8| :eek:

Athon Solo
ROFL, somebody is gonna get kicked! :lol:
I downloaded the image to my Desktop so I could use it as a bribe attempt if he tried to cover it up. ;)

-Demon-
23-08-04, 20:50
ROFL, somebody is gonna get kicked! :lol:
I downloaded the image to my Desktop so I could use it as a bribe attempt if he tried to cover it up. ;)

Wow Benjie thats really nice of you...expected nothing less that a asslicker like yourself.
Tbh doesn't look like much of a breach to me.

Clownst0pper
23-08-04, 20:56
If bought drones will always stack.

However, if you take one out of the stack, place it into your quickbelt, then from the quickbelt back to your inventory, it wont re-stack.

I tried to get thanatos to make all drones stack sadly he just ignored me :(

Benjie
23-08-04, 21:04
Wow Benjie thats really nice of you...expected nothing less that a asslicker like yourself.
I object to being called an "ass licker", especially coming from a poo-poo eater like yourself. :)

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-04, 21:13
uhm what is a NDA breach ? i see NC2 mentioned.. and all i can see they are talking about Titan armor and saying they never could be bought so not even in NC2 cause they are mob drop only.. don't see what that gotta do with an NDA is common knowlege :p

i had a funny bug.. i added 1 guy to Buddy.. he was the only one in.. and today i had like 40+ people in the list.. took a fuckload of time to get them all out :/