PDA

View Full Version : Thou Shall Not Kill

Harch
23-08-04, 19:46
THOU SHALL NOT KILL....hmm... interesting u may say .. hhmm......hm hm hhhmmmm

ok.. so...heres saturn, damn, that is a sweet planet u might say, WRONG! .. ho'k .so apart from BD pooning us , CA bumming crahn off the map, NC2 stealing all our stuff..... we are basically gonna blow our selves up,

so people... hear we are... reading my awfully shitty post while i bore u and i put smily's wherever i wa :D nt . ok so wot im asking of u peepz on saturn is.....

who i :D s the best pvper on the server (no being a /2 and killing /60's while there afk doesnt count , sorry joe u fuckzing nibzor)

tell me.... then pay me 5 pounds ....

and also tell me why do allies fight allies???? huh??? do u know ??? :D i dont :D do u????

:D

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 19:50
Spamity spam.

Harch
23-08-04, 19:51
its not "spammity spam" ... its clever thinking and ....rrr...stuff

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 19:52
I order you to go die, now go......go die.

Spermy
23-08-04, 19:52
opened a whole can of it.

pffft

u pay m :D fiv :lol: ponds for reading this shite.

ezza
23-08-04, 20:08
umm i read it and not sure i get what you want :confused:

Nidhogg
23-08-04, 20:34
If there's a serious question there try posting it again (with more lucidity). Otherwise I'm going to close this as spam.

N

zii
23-08-04, 21:08
Reading between the smilies I think he's asking:

Who is the best PVP player on saturn?

...And maybe, he's asking him to engage him in a fight to gain the sum of five pounds, but I don't really know.

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 21:36
O :D K W :D H :D Y :D W :D O :D N :D T Y :D O :D U :D D :D I :D E :D :D :D :D :D :D

rob444
23-08-04, 21:43
Someone just opened a new can of....
http://www.cert.dfn.de/infoserv/dib/c3_animation.gif

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-04, 21:45
If there's a serious question there try posting it again (with more lucidity). Otherwise I'm going to close this as spam.

N

i think this thread is spam :p

Biznatchy
23-08-04, 21:48
If you play on saturn you will understand exactly what he is talking about. The sad part is the whole point will be mute in just about a month.

Saturn's problems will be a small part of the huge list of problems with this game, and wont matter.

ezza
23-08-04, 22:25
If you play on saturn you will understand exactly what he is talking about. The sad part is the whole point will be mute in just about a month.

Saturn's problems will be a small part of the huge list of problems with this game, and wont matter.
i play saturn and i dont understand wtf hes going on about.

plague
23-08-04, 22:28
lol....Samurai Spirit was uber game, lol i think i still have it ......me favorite dude was teh fool in blue pants with the dog....i used to love that game :D :p

-REMUS-
23-08-04, 22:32
close the thread and kill the starter and im the best pvp'er on saturn becuase im the best at everything includeing sex mmmmmmmmmmmmkay.......

Spermy
23-08-04, 22:39
close the thread and kill the starter and im the best pvp'er on saturn becuase im the best at everything includeing sex mmmmmmmmmmmmkay.......

And also - self delusion it would seem.

BloodLetting
23-08-04, 22:39
Well maybe the allies fighting eachother stems from some issues from B4 your time on this server. Some clans formed ilfated alliances at one point.
But being that I have been away for some time WTF do Iknow
Im only getting back into this to get myself sorted for the big screw charlie brown :snifs: my poor poor pp and revy ill miss you

Dribble Joy
23-08-04, 23:52
Don't spill blood....

DRINK IT ALL!!

Ahahahah!! AHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Biznatchy
24-08-04, 00:06
If i break this down it could be a twisted comentary of how people play mmpogs more with thier penis then thier imagination. How it is impossible for someone to play a char in two different factions and keep the events that happen to each char seperate. This causes people to go killing allied factions with alts because they killed one of thier alts that were indeed red to them. Thus bringing the green on green fighting that plagued the saturn server.

There was some other points in there just think about them for a bit.

manderf
24-08-04, 00:30
please just toss my salad

ZoneVortex
24-08-04, 00:32
ill toss your god damn salad any day you mother fucking sexy fucking fuck shit bitch fuck you sexy fuck

-REMUS-
24-08-04, 00:36
And also - self delusion it would seem.

stupid, stupid boy....

NeoChick
24-08-04, 02:15
There is crude, and then there's crude.
This guy has got a dirty mouth and spamming with it.