PDA

View Full Version : PPU vs APU vs Jedi knight vs Sith Lord

CkVega
23-08-04, 16:54
Who would win in a free for all and why?

Dribble Joy
23-08-04, 16:56
The apu would die striaght away, the jedi would kill the sith and then use a mind trick on the PPU.

Jonax
23-08-04, 16:57
Jedi Knight & Sith Lord would end up fighting due to that Good/Evil cliche

PPU & APU would team up to take out the winner - PPU buffing the APU, APU going all Neocron on their arse.

Both would celebrate in NC owning SW, then APU would barrel the PPU for fun ;)

Overall winner - APU

Benjie
23-08-04, 16:59
Actually, I think the Sikth Lord. Darth Malek is a hell of a lot harder to kill than any PPU.

DISCLAIMER: Refering to SW:KotOR and not SW:G. :p

Callash
23-08-04, 17:00
They would all die because they would loose their connection at the precise second the three hoverbombers spawn.

Benjie
23-08-04, 17:01
They would all die because they would loose their connection at the precise second the three hoverbombers spawn.
It's more likely that they would all crash and then be warped to the hoverbomer tbh. :p

CkVega
23-08-04, 17:03

Class :D

I think its a tricky one to call, I mean Jedis and sith are strong enough to use a lasersword um... lightsabre where as The monks can barely lift themselves off the ground. but what they lack in physical strength they make up for in unbalenced spells ;)

Callash
23-08-04, 17:04
ADMIN> Callash : EVENT!!!11one
Sith Lord : Well shit
PPU : ONOZ!!

....SYNCHRONIZING....

I am P
23-08-04, 17:11
Me!
Im B.O.F.H

// P

BOFH excuse #184:
loop found in loop in redundant loopback

CarniFlex
23-08-04, 17:22
sith lord wins cause he plays dirty with all exploits possible.

Callash

wouldnt be because the zone they were dueling on couldnt handle more?

Richard Slade
23-08-04, 17:22
I call for that quote in mah siggy

Akuji
23-08-04, 18:43
I would.

:D

Jonax
23-08-04, 18:51
I would.

:D

Using GM powers would result in a disqualification :p

Akuji
23-08-04, 18:53
Using GM powers would result in a disqualification :p

omg.....

does that include the uber "omfgwtfgmhaxlolz!1oenoeooeneno" move?

Jonax
23-08-04, 19:12
does that include the uber "omfgwtfgmhaxlolz!1oenoeooeneno" move?

That move in particular has the extra punishment of getting slapped around by Benjie's sock :D

Valmur
23-08-04, 19:15
Where's the "Valmur"-option?

plague
23-08-04, 19:18
they would all loose to my uber hybrid, i'd kill'm all at same time too sith lord is n00b lolol :lol: :lol: :lol:

whifix
23-08-04, 19:19
For Jedi Knight are we talking about a Melee PE with a soulblade? :D

Rade
23-08-04, 19:33
Dude, the llb2 is what, TL83 nowadays? The SW nerds are getting so pwned.
I can hear the APU go "thats not magic, this is magic" *BZAAP* already.

hurray for teh DnD wizards in the dark post-apocalyptic cyberpunk game.

CkVega
23-08-04, 19:36
Dude, the llb2 is what, TL83 nowadays? The SW nerds are getting so pwned.
I can hear the APU go "thats not magic, this is magic" *BZAAP* already.

lmao, funneh :D

I do think my Darth Revan could kill any APU or PPU tho ;)

Benjie
23-08-04, 19:42
I do think my Darth Revan could kill any APU or PPU tho ;)
Darth Raven could destroy teams of PPU's and APU's. Darth Raven is the Dogs Bollocks!

Barak
23-08-04, 19:55
Darth Raven could destroy teams of PPU's and APU's. Darth Raven is the Dogs Bollocks!
without trying to sound like some typo correcting punk: wasnt it reven? raven sounds cheap :(

CkVega
23-08-04, 20:01
without trying to sound like some typo correcting punk: wasnt it reven? raven sounds cheap :(

It was my spelling of it "Revan" :)

sn8
23-08-04, 20:05
The PPU would win..

APU seeing the Jedi and Sith as a threat would first take there legs out with HL few shot and they aint gonna get into melee range (A Jedi/Sith with 2 broken legs), and with there point and click offence no way a Jedi gonna be able to dodge that.

While this is going on the PPU is just watching knowing that all he has to do is stay alive.

The APU would then Holy Fire Storm the Sith and Jedi so its game over for them.

Now the PPU DB's and casts and SC. The apu unable to heal has o take out the PPU, but no matter how many times he anti buffs him the sheilds come up and the holy heal.

APU dies!!

PPU the Winna!!!!

Or (the more belivable story) The APU when he barrels the Jedi and Sith also Barrels himself and dies and the PPU laughts his head off!!!

Spermy
23-08-04, 20:13
APU -

The jedi and sith can't attack because it's not thier turn , besides thier too busy circling round like asshats quoting bad starwars phrases. Meanwhile PPU takes the absolute piss, running in in real time to punch em, while thier waiting for thier turn, which takes a while due to the lag on the NC server...

Bit of parashock here and there....

*Insert random FRE*

APU - Well... They just stand thier - he doesn't know if they fatalled or are just waiting for thier turn...

as for PPu vs APu...

PPU - Now for you mwahaha
APU - Bob, I am your father
PPU - ONOZ! *Dies*

The end. Awful I know, but hey - SWG is the sucky.

Twitch
23-08-04, 20:41
k isn't this spam?

Psycho_Soldier
23-08-04, 20:54
The PPU would win..

APU seeing the Jedi and Sith as a threat would first take there legs out with HL few shot and they aint gonna get into melee range (A Jedi/Sith with 2 broken legs), and with there point and click offence no way a Jedi gonna be able to dodge that.

While this is going on the PPU is just watching knowing that all he has to do is stay alive.

The APU would then Holy Fire Storm the Sith and Jedi so its game over for them.

Now the PPU DB's and casts and SC. The apu unable to heal has o take out the PPU, but no matter how many times he anti buffs him the sheilds come up and the holy heal.

APU dies!!

PPU the Winna!!!!

Or (the more belivable story) The APU when he barrels the Jedi and Sith also Barrels himself and dies and the PPU laughts his head off!!!

You have heard of force powers right? They don't need melee.. They will use push on the APU and he will fall over and die.

Clownst0pper
23-08-04, 20:59
Sith lord would win.

He could catch the lightning which the APU fires, and he could do some crazy mind shit on the PPU.

And we all know they fight nastier than a Jedi :p

ezza
23-08-04, 21:02
tbh Twitch would pwn them all

Carinth
23-08-04, 21:47
Jedi's aren't the only ones who can mess with you, I think you guys are forgetting about the PPU's ultimate Trump Card... Holy Distract Mind !

*cues loony toons character saying "Which way did he Go?!" *

My money would be on the PPU, if either the jedi or sith attack him, he can shock them and make them forget about fighting. Then they'd notice each other and naturaly attack. The APU would take advantage of the situation to pop out from behind a trashcan and pound them into the ground with Lightning. Do you think even the Emperor's pidly lightning comes anywhere near what an APU can do?

Once the jedi and sith are taken care of the APU will then face the PPU. Under normal conditions this would be no contest, it's an easy win for the PPU. Assuming the APU doesn't run away, he'll be in for a humiliating defeat. Which is why at this time the gremlins that run amok over at KK will notice an opportunity for some fun. The PPU will suddenly stop moving, frozen by the insiduous FRE. Cheering his good luck, the APU will now beat the PPU to a bloody pulp and hack his 5slot heal. When the PPU eventualy regains consiciousness, he'll be greeted by a note "GG Noob, go get some skiilz."

No I'm not bitter ; D

Roc-a-fella
23-08-04, 22:11
they would all start fighting then id come with a glock and shoot them all in the face for being retarded

L3m0n
23-08-04, 22:13
they would all start fighting then id come with a glock and shoot them all in the face for being retarded

O_o .....

Roc-a-fella
23-08-04, 22:19
sry this thread is stupid, they are fictional things

rob444
23-08-04, 22:21
APU casts holy firestorm. APU wins!

sanityislost
23-08-04, 22:25
the jedi and sith would start waiting for there turn while the apu HL's them :p
then the apu n ppu goto the pub

SiL ..:..

-REMUS-
23-08-04, 22:26
The sith are the most powerful by a long shot. They simply have the most distructive powers and tend to be more skilled than jedi.

Unless they all gang banged the sith lord he would win.

1)Sith
2)Jedi
3)PPU
4)APU

ezza
23-08-04, 22:28
shame the old uber hybrids werent in the options.

other wise it would be freeze damage boost and HL to death for the whole lot of em..........at once

Xadhoom
23-08-04, 23:29
Shatner would win. He would jump into the fight, use his Jet Li Style against the Jedi and teh Sith, and after that he would defeat the apu and the ppu with his phaser.

Thundra
23-08-04, 23:43
callish would win as hed ban them all for exploiting

Vampire222
23-08-04, 23:46
Update: The jedi and the Sith got banned for taking duped credits

Spermy
24-08-04, 00:20
Shatner would win. He would jump into the fight, use his Jet Li Style against the Jedi and teh Sith, and after that he would defeat the apu and the ppu with his phaser.

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! :lol:

Jonax
24-08-04, 00:21
Update: The jedi and the Sith got banned for taking duped credits

ROFL - Five stars :D

Omnituens
24-08-04, 00:46
/me Force Deadly Sights this thread

Genty
24-08-04, 00:50
The PPU would win because it carries a TAR....

retr0n
24-08-04, 00:51

soooo true